Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN][PRE-ICO LIVE]🚀🚀🚀HOLDVEST: Universal gateway to the crypto markets  (Read 2084 times)
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:59:52 AM

I myself hope that the project can get a lot of support from investors because I see from the concept and also the goal of this project is very attractive let alone supported by a great team, of course, this is a great project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:06:42 AM

I myself hope that the project can get a lot of support from investors because I see from the concept and also the goal of this project is very attractive let alone supported by a great team, of course, this is a great project.
all teams will definitely do my best for this project, they will definitely do something to be able to attract the attention of investors.
Laurensa

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:25:48 AM

all teams will definitely do my best for this project, they will definitely do something to be able to attract the attention of investors.
of course, all those involved in this project also want the best for all its then, therefore, they will do the best for everything. and I am sure this project will attract many investors to join let alone this project also provides many benefits later. the success of this project for its.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

but it would be better if assisted by many of the participants in promoting and convince his investors certainly results in can also be more maximum.

teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:59:31 AM

but it would be better if assisted by many of the participants in promoting and convince his investors certainly results in can also be more maximum.
I agree with your opinion, with many that promote this project, will certainly many who know this project. success for this project.

u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

so far pre ICO Holdvest has raised $ 211,075 USD nearly half of softcap $ 500,000 USD hopefully softcap can be achieved in presale.
what makes you prefer to use waves instead of ethereum?
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:30:02 AM

I agree with your opinion, with many that promote this project, will certainly many who know this project. success for this project.

and for more can attract the attention of many potential investors, I think the team should prepare a strategy more attractive again.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:14:24 AM

and for more can attract the attention of many potential investors, I think the team should prepare a strategy more attractive again.
Yes, with a good strategy and supported by the participants to help promote the projects would certainly be easier to convince investors that they can join this project.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:44:45 AM

I believe that this project can achieve success, as the project maintained a team of reliable and has lots of experience.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:14:48 AM

I believe that this project can achieve success, as the project maintained a team of reliable and has lots of experience.
We indeed should always be sure that the project can succeed, as all teams will certainly work hard with very good to make this project can give stunning results.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

We indeed should always be sure that the project can succeed, as all teams will certainly work hard with very good to make this project can give stunning results.

true, as with confidence will certainly make us more zeal in supporting the project and hopefully in the future its projects smoothly.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:46:06 AM

true, as with confidence will certainly make us more zeal in supporting the project and hopefully in the future its projects smoothly.
I am also sure that the team in this project will always strive for the success of this project and this project will achieve a satisfactory result. The team will not disappoint the participants or investors who have joined, successful for this project.
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

HOLDVEST is a new platform that has a high market potential in the digital media shopping industry is very broad and big demand around the world
investCo (OP)

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

Thanks for your support!
investCo (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

I am also sure that the team in this project will always strive for the success of this project and this project will achieve a satisfactory result. The team will not disappoint the participants or investors who have joined, successful for this project.

Sure, we're working hard to the great success of the project. Currently, we're preparing for the main presale stage. There will be some great announcements soon, including turning our platform to 3rd party dApps integrations, attracting developers and new partnerships. So stay tuned for updates on our website: https://holdvest.com
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

Sure, we're working hard to the great success of the project. Currently, we're preparing for the main presale stage. There will be some great announcements soon, including turning our platform to 3rd party dApps integrations, attracting developers and new partnerships. So stay tuned for updates on our website: https://holdvest.com
Hi, what about your twitter? Long time no messages. Or maybe the address has changed?

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

Hello! Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
investCo (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

Hello! Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

Hello! Currently, there is no minimum amount, you can start depositing your Holdvest account from 0.0001 BTC.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

I understand that the project has died and will not come to life. You can remove the signature. It's a pity. I will not participate in projects on the waves.

investCo (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

I understand that the project has died and will not come to life. You can remove the signature. It's a pity. I will not participate in projects on the waves.

Hello! No, the project is alive. We're preparing to the main ICO round at the end of June - mid-July. You can already notice the changes in content part, our github repo, updated advisors and much more yet to come. Soon all that news appears in media, and marketing will ramp up. Stay tuned for updates.

Moreover, our beta platform https://beta.holdvest.com is fully working, we have many new registrations every day, our users successively trades cryptos, manage their portfolio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: