Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] WE ARE LOOKING FOR BITCOINTALK AMBASSADORS!  (Read 214 times)
ORS SA (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

WE ARE LOOKING FOR BITCOINTALK AMBASSADORS!

My name is Rayne Davis and I work for, ORS, an international software company launching an ICO on April, 28 2018, after successfully collecting EUR 10M in pre ICO within a few days.

The ORS Group has more than 100 IT developers and scientists. It boasts over 20 years of experience in delivering sophisticated A.I.-based optimization software solutions to a large international client base (www.ors.ai).

Their new product, the Hypersmart Contracts, provides access to more than 1,000 proprietary algorithms and hundreds of software solutions to the crypto community community and to established businesses (www.orsgroup.io). At ORS, we envision a global network of entrepreneurs and independent companies empowered by our ABC technology building blocks: Algorithms, Blockchain, and cryptocurrency.
The reason why  We are contacting you because is that we would like you to have the first opportunity to assume an of your influential role as an ORS influencer in the BitcoinTalk community. If you believe in our project, which unites sound business with a visionary mission for a better (decentralized) society: Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watchtime_continue=2&v=5O3NiXdCzDs

We are currently searching for key BitcoinTalk members to take as “ambassadors“ of our project and give ORST Tokens for promoting our ICO , in the BitcoinTalk community. Of course we have a good deal for both the community members and for you, as good business (financially solid business) for all stakeholders has always been a key principle at ORS.

By the way, you might be interested to know that we sold last week the very first Hypersmart Contract to a crypto project last week, even before starting our ICO :-) – we think this to be pretty unique in this young industry. Please read the press release here: https://medium.com/@ORS_Fabio/ors-sells-%20first-hypersmart-contract-to-%20eidoo-2243f740469a

If interested, please send this account a DM.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Rayne.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxusnef

Activity: 245
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

WE ARE LOOKING FOR BITCOINTALK AMBASSADORS!

My name is Rayne Davis and I work for, ORS, an international software company launching an ICO on April, 28 2018, after successfully collecting EUR 10M in pre ICO within a few days.

The ORS Group has more than 100 IT developers and scientists. It boasts over 20 years of experience in delivering sophisticated A.I.-based optimization software solutions to a large international client base (www.ors.ai).

Their new product, the Hypersmart Contracts, provides access to more than 1,000 proprietary algorithms and hundreds of software solutions to the crypto community community and to established businesses (www.orsgroup.io). At ORS, we envision a global network of entrepreneurs and independent companies empowered by our ABC technology building blocks: Algorithms, Blockchain, and cryptocurrency.
The reason why  We are contacting you because is that we would like you to have the first opportunity to assume an of your influential role as an ORS influencer in the BitcoinTalk community. If you believe in our project, which unites sound business with a visionary mission for a better (decentralized) society: Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watchtime_continue=2&v=5O3NiXdCzDs

We are currently searching for key BitcoinTalk members to take as “ambassadors“ of our project and give ORST Tokens for promoting our ICO , in the BitcoinTalk community. Of course we have a good deal for both the community members and for you, as good business (financially solid business) for all stakeholders has always been a key principle at ORS.

By the way, you might be interested to know that we sold last week the very first Hypersmart Contract to a crypto project last week, even before starting our ICO :-) – we think this to be pretty unique in this young industry. Please read the press release here: https://medium.com/@ORS_Fabio/ors-sells-%20first-hypersmart-contract-to-%20eidoo-2243f740469a

If interested, please send this account a DM.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Rayne.

Greetings. If I understand you correctly, do you need to spread a good word about your project on the Forum's website? I can offer my help in the management of the Russian-language topic. Also there is a possibility of translation into French. If the offer is interesting - please PM. Thank you
Trancelator

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

I can be a Dutch ambassador for you. But I need a little bit more details about the tasks that have to be done. Just send me a PM.
ORS SA (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

I can be a Dutch ambassador for you. But I need a little bit more details about the tasks that have to be done. Just send me a PM.

Thanks for the interest!

We shall do so.
Assembler

Activity: 220

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

Hi, I can be of help in Spanish and English, if you provide more information I can be more precise in how I can help
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

You can Hire manager cum Advisor here. Yahoo62278 he is being a advisor for VLB project and he manages signature and bounties campaign to help on promotion side. There are many managers in the forum to help you in promoting via signature but none give exposure like you get from Yahoo.

I am not just saying this because I am part of his management project. As I being in the forum I see the project all he managed become a reputed sites and project after sometime.
meatfreak

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

HQ Dutch Translator

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:03:45 AM

Hi,

I would love to be an BITCOINTALK AMBASSADOR for the ORS ico project. To be honest I don't know what the expectations are, but I don't have much experience yet. I learn quick and would love this opportunity to be part of the community! I came across the project on the ICO engine. Oh, my native language is Dutch, second language English. I have done some translations on an ico before. If there's anything else you would like to know, just ask Smiley
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

As I understand you want to hold the company advancement and advertising of your project? If so, you can hire a bounty Manager or a group of managers for your project ...
ORS SA (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

Hi, I can be of help in Spanish and English, if you provide more information I can be more precise in how I can help

Please PM us Smiley
ORS SA (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

As I understand you want to hold the company advancement and advertising of your project? If so, you can hire a bounty Manager or a group of managers for your project ...

Are you a bounty manager?
meatfreak

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

HQ Dutch Translator

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

I wanted to send you an PM but I'm not allowed  Sad
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

Will airdrop ? A company distributing tokens to increase community your token

ORS SA (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

Will airdrop ? A company distributing tokens to increase community your token

Nothing confirmed but Bounty is highly likely.

Join our Telegram channel to stay updated: https://t.me/orstoken
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:36:21 AM

What you need is a signature campaign for your project, forum members that supports your project as an ambassador should be able to wear it and differentiate themselves from others.

I can create signature codes for you, you may contact me if you dont have one yet.
ORS SA (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

What you need is a signature campaign for your project, forum members that supports your project as an ambassador should be able to wear it and differentiate themselves from others.

I can create signature codes for you, you may contact me if you dont have one yet.

Thank you! We will contact you ASAP.
Trancelator

Activity: 392

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:06:07 PM

Thanks for the interest!

We shall do so.

Hello Sir / Madam,

I did not receive a any PM's yet. It's not compulsory of course.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: