Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 05:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TRIGGMINE — AI-DRIVEN EMAIL MARKETING SOLUTION 🔥  (Read 3292 times)
Triggmine

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

hi. how much is this ICO’s hard cap?   

Hello Rosemarie151212,

The total hard cap is 180 000 000 TRGs  = 18 000 ETH.
Triggmine

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

hey. will training app be free? if so, i’d like it to be available for tokenholders only

Hello Romfish,

Alpha version of our solution is already on 💪
You are welcome to check it at www.triggmine.com
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

hey. doesn’t it seem to u strange that no one has tried to do the same yet? why Triggmine team is the first to come up with such an idea?
it looks like you didn’t study this issue. they’ve been trying to create similar solutions for a long time, but all of them were unsuccessful
this isnt an optimistic forecast. in such a case, why are  u sure that this project will face the same problem?  
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

hey. doesn’t it seem to u strange that no one has tried to do the same yet? why Triggmine team is the first to come up with such an idea?
it looks like you didn’t study this issue. they’ve been trying to create similar solutions for a long time, but all of them were unsuccessful
this isnt an optimistic forecast. in such a case, why are  u sure that this project will face the same problem?  
because its team uses another approach and doesn’t require users’ blind trust, especially when it comes to issues related to provision of personal data
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

because its team uses another approach and doesn’t require users’ blind trust, especially when it comes to issues related to provision of personal data
do u mean that, in fact, trust is the problem? i think u simplify it too much
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

do u mean that, in fact, trust is the problem? i think u simplify it too much
i’m sure that the trust is a cornerstone in this situation. when the organizers of promo-campaigns don’t believe that they will be successful and users don’t believe that their data will be private, it’s almost impossible to develop pa project.
Triggmine

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:08:27 AM

do u have direct competitors? if so, why should be trust your solution instead of theirs?   

So there are a lot of email marketing service providers (MailChimp, Klaviyo, Bronto etc.) but none of them are implementing smart contracts and Neural networks inside the solution at this point.
Triggmine

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

can a user use the skills got in Training Application in other solutions of such sort? i don’t want the platform to be a free simulator for competitors

Triggmine is a decentralized network and protocol with an internal tokenized ecosystem.
The service enables eCommerce entrepreneurs to run cost-efficient email marketing campaigns by using the AI-driven system.
The blockchain technology ensures 100% secure and advantageous usage of Triggmine.

So there are a lot of email marketing service providers (MailChimp, Klaviyo, Bronto etc.),
but none of them are implementing smart contracts and Neural networks inside the solution at this point.
Triggmine

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

what accreditation procedures does one need to undergo in order to invest?  

KYC is not required if you make small purchases, in case if you are accredited contributor and you plan to make a $500,000+ purchase, then it's mandatory.

If conditions change, we would make an announcement on this matter.

Stay tuned Wink
Triggmine

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?

Hi Ridorie,

According to a new concept, Triggmine Tokens (TRGs) can be used for 3 main purposes:

⚡️TRG is a mean of all payments between participants of the decentralized networks. These payments recorded as transactions in the underlying blockchain.
⚡️TRG is used for all rewards paid inside the system.
⚡️TRG is used as a stake deposit, which is required for some kinds of network nodes to ensure network security and locked in a timely manner for the lifetime of these nodes.
Triggmine

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

what sorts and volumes of services can be provided to clients basing on this platform?

The service enables eCommerce entrepreneurs to run cost-efficient email marketing campaigns by using the AI-driven system.
The blockchain technology ensures 100% secure and advantageous usage of Triggmine.
Triggmine

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

how can i sign up to buy the tokens?   

Slavonicpl,

You could participate in a private sale or public sale or both Smiley

Please contact @StasTriggmine on Telegram regarding a private sale.
Public sale dates are to be announced ( c. 15th of July - 15th of August).

Stay tuned Wink
Triggmine

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

how can i sign up to buy the tokens?   
here’s a link to the whitelist: https://www.sharering.network/#/en/whitelist

⭕️🛑 Beware of scammers 🛑⭕️

There is no whitelisting for main sale available.

Currently, a private sale is on. Please contact @StasTriggmine for more information regarding the private sale.
Triggmine

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

i heard that the project was gonna create its own blockchain… what was chosen? how will it be finalized? to what extent is it already ready?

At this point, we are using ERC20 tokens on Ethereum blockchain.

If there is a need we might create a private blockchain. If that's the case, we will do an announcement on this matter.

Stay tuned Wink
Triggmine

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

Hello Holland35,

It looks like that's the case Smiley

You are welcome to follow project's development on:

👥Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Triggmine/
👤Twitter - https://twitter.com/triggmine
🌐Telegram - https://t.me/TriggmineTokenSale
Triggmine

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

Good evening. obviously, such a major solution needs physical servers.which countries will they be situated in?

Hi there,

We are using AWS (Amazon Web Services‎), physically our services located in Ireland.
Triggmine

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

are u gonna develop yr own mail delivery agent or will u use the developments already existing in the market?

We are using Mailgun as emails sending agent.
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:33:49 AM

hey. can anyone already tell me when the ICO starts again? 
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

hey. can anyone already tell me when the ICO starts again? 
judging by ICOBench, the sale starts June, 11.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

good afternoon. different countries have different legislations. how will u make your solution comply with all of them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: