Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TRIGGMINE — AI-DRIVEN EMAIL MARKETING SOLUTION 🔥  (Read 3284 times)
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

are you sure that the use of tokens in the ecosystem will have a positive impact on its development? what about implementation of fiat or major crytpocurrencies? 
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about TRIGGMINE join telegram chat with TRIGGMINE followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

good evening. why did you decide to focus on problem of marketing with the use of email? i always wanted to learn more about it
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

How long will be the main stage of the ICO?
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

which blockchain will be the base of your platform? nowadays Etehreum doesn’t seem to be a universal option     
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:31:32 PM

How long will be the main stage of the ICO?
30 days exactly, if the hard cap isnt reached ahead of schedule   

polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:37:08 PM

hello. your site has a considerable number of partners. are all of them ready to implement the solution nowadays or do they wait for appearance of new options?   
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

hello. what happens to the tokens unsold during the ICO if there’re any?   
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

hello. what happens to the tokens unsold during the ICO if there’re any?   

all of them will be destroyed, this guarantees stable growth of their value in the long-term run   
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

hello. your site has a considerable number of partners. are all of them ready to implement the solution nowadays or do they wait for appearance of new options?   

With all those partners, how many are actually using your platform already?
Even just for testing your services to know if it really works.

which blockchain will be the base of your platform? nowadays Etehreum doesn’t seem to be a universal option     

Most of the projects are launched thru ethereum platform.
Waves? For me, this is not a good choice.
But it all depends with the developers, how sincere and capable they are to sustain the project.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

TriggMine has enough competitors in the market of  EMA solutions. which unique features does the project have in comparison with them?   
defender77

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

TriggMine has enough competitors in the market of  EMA solutions. which unique features does the project have in comparison with them?   
personally, i havent come across even one direct competitor of TriggMine ‘cause none of them use blockchain
MkrKing

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

personally, i havent come across even one direct competitor of TriggMine ‘cause none of them use blockchain

it seems to me that implementation of blockchain into other solutions is just the matter of time. can the product withstand competition in the long-term run?
defender77

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

it seems to me that implementation of blockchain into other solutions is just the matter of time. can the product withstand competition in the long-term run?

sure, especially taking into account the fact that this project will already actively use blockchain while its competitors will consider an opportunity to implement it
MkrKing

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

sure, especially taking into account the fact that this project will already actively use blockchain while its competitors will consider an opportunity to implement it

wonderful, and what about expansion of the set of available tools? for example, appearance of tools for creation of context advertisement campaigns?
defender77

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

wonderful, and what about expansion of the set of available tools? for example, appearance of tools for creation of context advertisement campaigns?
it seems to me that TriggMine’s advantage is that it’s aimed at e-mail marketing and it has a clear development strategy
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

it seems to me that TriggMine’s advantage is that it’s aimed at e-mail marketing and it has a clear development strategy

i agree. very often projects try to cover as many niches as possible and this leads to decrease in quality of the tools, so i’m glad that this project won’t make the same mistake
Triggmine

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

good afternoon. different countries have different legislations. how will u make your solution comply with all of them?

Hi Romfish,

Sure, our Legal department has already made everything so we comply with local and international regulations 👌
Triggmine

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

are you sure that the use of tokens in the ecosystem will have a positive impact on its development? what about implementation of fiat or major crytpocurrencies? 

Sure,

There are no intentions like this at this point.

We would definitely consider this opportunity within the team.

Thank you for your suggestion 💪
Triggmine

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about TRIGGMINE join telegram chat with TRIGGMINE followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.

Thanks, Wingding 💚
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: