Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Italy and laws on Bitcoin  (Read 189 times)
Donovan XXL (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

Apparently the M5S which may well form the new Italian government is crypto friendly.
Do you guys know more on Italy and its views on crypto currency?
What about taxes there?
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

The Italian government believes and believes that proper regulation and supervision can make potential Cryptocurriency a positive impact. They have also implemented some rules to prevent the currency from being used for unlawful activities.
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

The Italian government believes and believes that proper regulation and supervision can make potential Cryptocurriency a positive impact. They have also implemented some rules to prevent the currency from being used for unlawful activities.
when can other  governments be col towards crypto? Angry
Donovan XXL (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

What about taxes there?
Kippah

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

Apparently the M5S which may well form the new Italian government is crypto friendly.
What about taxes there?

I suggest you look at their startup laws. Well intentioned but horrible in execution. It does not work what they prepared and I suppose that wanting to be crypto friendly does not mean building proper framework. Do not expect miracles from Italian government regardless of what they say.

Help me to understand how the ICO investors choose and monitor the ICOs they invest in. If you ever invested in at least one ICO fill in this questionnaire (below). Our aim is to build community due diligence initiative to screen the ICO projects for the community and help you decide which project to support.

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P
Leocrypto da Vinci

Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

I don't want to talk here about politic, but if M5S will go to power it would be a total disaster for italian people.
The last problem will be in what currency the disaster will happen.
If they are bitcoin friendly, what it really will happen is that every one will be forced to have a bitcoin address (under government autorization...) so bye bye anonymity.
If you still don't understand, it will be a totalitarian state.
I left Italy 25 years ago and I never regretted it.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

For what I know, this new political party, created by a joker, is just made by incompetent and arrogant people, and they had a good election result just by promising a general monthly venue for everyone (it's not clear where they will find the money... probably they are thinking to mine them...).
We'll see, it will be very funny to see them in power...

rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

What about taxes there?

No taxes in Italy for individuals selling cryptos.

Only companies using cryptos have to pay taxes.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

Here is another country that is making the right move with respect to the crypto currency. Italy has already drafted a bill on the regulation of the crypto currency, which is likely to come into force, and bitcoin and other coins will be considered a legal tender in their territory.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

Due to elections, anything was frozen in Italy in last months.
Btw, the only intention for regulation of bitcoin from italian government - whatever it will be - is to tax it: there is nothing more to tax in Italy (if they try, a revolution will start), but bitcoin is something new, so there is a chance...

Here is another country that is making the right move with respect to the crypto currency. Italy has already drafted a bill on the regulation of the crypto currency, which is likely to come into force, and bitcoin and other coins will be considered a legal tender in their territory.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

I do not know about taxes, but if the Italian government supports the crypto industry,it will be a very good sign,as in the Wake of Italy and other countries can revise their positions on the currency.
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

I would not be so hopeful about Italy. The good news is that they are a little Euro sceptical now, because EU has turned their back to Italy. Italy may try to accumulate any income and tax by allowing, inviting and regulating crypto, but I don't think they will be able to do it.

renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

The best and useful thing that government should and can do is really prevent the currencies from being used for illegal activities, I don't see any bad effect resulting from use of cryptocurrencies.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

i'm not sure about italy in particular, but i'm sure that most governments are going to hold pretty tough tax policy about crypto

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

Italy is part of the EU so they will have to follow their rules. If the EU doesn't crack down on it and i think they won't, then Italy can do what they want. As they are heavily in debt, i'd be surprised if they didn't tax it, or at least float their own coin to prop up their economy

Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

Italy had elections just some days ago, so you mustn't believe any declaration made before ot them!
Btw, there are discussion at european level about bitcoin, so it's very unlikely that Italy can take an autonomous decision.
And any decision - you can bet - will be in the direction of control and tax.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

What about taxes there?

No taxes in Italy for individuals selling cryptos.

Only companies using cryptos have to pay taxes.

That's a pretty good law. Grin And a great incentive for individuals to get involved in crypto.
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

What about taxes there?
well time to pack your bags and move to Italy  Smiley
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

crypto is a new development in the world of money constantly. now estimates do not work in this market. Italy took new decisions and opted for sanctions.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

More and more governments seem to be testing the waters, let us see who takes the plunge deep enough to tempt others to dive in.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: