Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[BOUNTY] TRIGGMINE — AI-DRIVEN EMAIL MARKETING SOLUTION 🔥  (Read 1727 times)
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

I see you have also a referral program, where you can get more TRG for each person you refer, that is quite a good idea to spread the word around.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

One of rare good looking project! I hope it will enter major exchanges as Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex.... I will follow it certainly.
Good choice! Same for me as I tend to prefer projects that could disrupt current trends in our digital world and Triggmine is one of them.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

how they will use tokens here? What liquidity of tokens?
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

in my opinion the best solution is to combine the two aspects in a project the advertisement part and the marketing part, the token ibelieve has active role in the project but must be purchased for the increasing value over time, and to support the team in the development of the idea.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

hi team, wanted to clarify about blockhain utility in this project. You plan to use blockchain for every transaction in the social network or just for payment transactions? On which blockchain it will work?
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with sphere. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

hi team, wanted to clarify about blockhain utility in this project. You plan to use blockchain for every transaction in the social network or just for payment transactions? On which blockchain it will work?
Probably their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Triggmine already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with sphere. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.
With this in mind, I'm hopefull it will make its userbase much bigger in the coming months.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

Probably their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Triggmine already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO.

If this is true, then how will the tokens keep their value after ICO? There has got to be incentive to keep or buy the tokens?
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

If this is true, then how will the tokens keep their value after ICO? There has got to be incentive to keep or buy the tokens?
I still wait for an official statement from Time on the channels, but that's just my impression, because I do not think anything documented that cites such a relationship with the tokens. Some projects only work with the dividend incentives and this would be good.
Aberrant

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

I still wait for an official statement from Time on the channels, but that's just my impression, because I do not think anything documented that cites such a relationship with the tokens. Some projects only work with the dividend incentives and this would be good.
I didnt know Triggmine is working with dividends. That makes sense though and also giving a lot of value to their token.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

I didnt know Triggmine is working with dividends. That makes sense though and also giving a lot of value to their token.
Triggmine don't pay dividends afaik, at least I haven't read anything in their whitepaper about it.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

I think the best will be incentivizing the user activity and participation. Maybe token will also be used for paid services; or maybe to avoid extra ads?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

a use has to be found for the tokens, otherwise they're worthless. having to use them on the platform is better than dividends IMO, due to increased regulation.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

I figure to buy visibility in the platform, would be an obviously use case for them and make them acquire value.
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

The token represents the project. It’s not a mandatory for triggmine to has a use case for the token. I think the value will come from the value and the utility of the platform.
Ceburekus

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

As I understand them coins will be used to buy ad space, purchase the domestic add-ons, etc. the value of the coin will depend on its popularity!
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

As I understand them coins will be used to buy ad space, purchase the domestic add-ons, etc. the value of the coin will depend on its popularity!
Well, I think this platform will be useful and can be good alternative for getresponse. So token price will grow steadily with time!
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

i think it would be really bad if the tokens have a near nothing usage after the token sale and start of the platform.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

i think it would be really bad if the tokens have a near nothing usage after the token sale and start of the platform.
Naturally, tokens should give privileges to platform users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: