Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Stellar Lumens (XLM) is seeing huge gains now & expected to go to the moon..  (Read 198 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

https://stocksgazette.com/2018/02/16/stellar-xlm-surrounded-by-a-slew-of-good-news/

In the world of cryptocurrency, quick turnarounds are not unusual. But super-quick ones always turn heads and there are no sharper eyes than those watching the crypto market. To put it plainly, Stellar (XLM) has caught the eye of cryptocurrency investors, majority of who seem to have come to this conclusion: XLM’s price surge will topple many altcoins on its way towards the top.
Where do we get such a bullish belief in one of the newest coins in a crowded crypto-field? The answer is not in what I say, but what Stellar has posted in a week where green dotted most price changes. Read on to find out exactly why and what is driving market experts and seasoned crypto-investors to take turns in predicting a stellar year for XLM.
Stellar (XLM) price charts show strong performance

Cryptocurrency markets are highly fluid and it is highly unlikely that any given coin can maintain a bullish run when all others seem to fighting to stay up. Price charts these past weeks were dotted with red- drops a common feature. Not so with Stellar (XLM); the charts read like a smooth upward curve. The 24h and 7 day volumes indicate that Stellar has had a 59% gain.

Stellar is on a march, a bullish break from the rest as it records strong showing in the market. Exchange markets show that the price gain is being driven by a spike in the volume of BTC/XLM. It is expected that many Bitcoin investors are offloading some of their Bitcoin to buy XLM which is valued at just $0.45 this week.
Related to the price is the RSI index that shows Stellar (XLM) has moved higher past the neutral level, a significant movement in cryptocurrency. This is usually a marker that the crypto price is about to embark on a rally.
The price of XLM has been in the green throughout this week, closing the week as the top coin by value gain.

Support from a strong #Stellar community

No. it’s not about the numbers; it’s about what the members can do. Recently, Stripe, an internet business service provider, announced that they would be offering support to Stellar coin. The community reacted to that by investing in Stellar. In the same week, prices shot up, increasing by over 20%. The same scenario was witnessed when Stellar announced that they were partnering IBM and Deloitte.
The community has a strong belief in the cryptocurrency and the wider market has no option but to take note. That seems to have happened because experts are now calling XLM as a long trade. Take a look at the XLM chart on CoinMarketCap.com to understand what I am talking about.

Why else should you be looking at Stellar (XLM)?

A growing number of projects are taking shape on Stellar Lumens. It’s a strong signal that what Stellar has to offer augers well for the future.

Stellarport is a launch pad for more projects on Stellar

Stellarport, a decentralized exchange, was built on Stellar’s platform. Is this any different from the other projects launched on Ethereum? Yes, if you ask me. Stellarport allows new coins to be traded instantly after an ICO, enabling developers and users to swiftly move from the ERC20 token on Ethereum’s platform on to Stellar using XLM tokens.
If we put into consideration that other companies are choosing to build on Stellar, then it is just a matter of time before XLM becomes the preferred payment currency. The more projects that launch on Stellar, the more widely XLM gets adopted by the community.
Newer token coins like Smartlands (SLT) have been listed on Stellarport to add onto the SureRemit (RMT) crypto and the bulk of the exchange’s volume represented by XLM and MOBI. These are just a few of the signs that Stellar is going to be big in 2018.

XLM is on eTORO and that is a massive opportunity for exposure

This alone should be good news for Stellar. eTORO does not specialize in cryptocurrency, it only recently allowed the trading of crypto. But by listing XLM among the first six coins, the site has sent a strong statement that Stellar is a serious cryptocurrency.
eToro has a trading base of 6 million people. The exposure Stellar will get from trading on this platform will only serve to drive up interest in XLM. That further exposes the world to use cases capable on the Stellar network. By Q2 2018, XLM may be over $1, up from the current $0.45.
The listing on eToro will augment gains made on exchanges like Binance and Bittrex which are also major trading sites.

Is Stellar (XLM) going to sustain the pressure on the top coins?

I think that’s exactly what will happen. And it may even get better for Stellar if the much anticipated Fairx crypto launches on Stellar. Meanwhile, we continue to watch the crypto charts as XLM outshines XRP and many other altcoins. It is a good time to be a holder of XLM, though those looking to buy some Stellar (XLM) can still do it because the price is very much affordable. However, the most important thing is to remember that cryptocurrency investments are highly risky ventures. Invest wisely.

Read more here: Stellar (XLM) Surrounded By A Slew of Good News
https://stocksgazette.com/2018/02/16/stellar-xlm-surrounded-by-a-slew-of-good-news/

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:12:10 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 07:57:06 PM by JuniAiko

From 0.3 USD when I injected a lot into it, and just shot up to 0.39 USD after a long period of stagnancy!!!

This is one of the more underrated coins IMO.

Here was a post that I had previously made.

Reasons I am progressively converting my altcoins to Stellar (XLM) as Stellar price keeps falling.
1 ) A non-profit organization, and a decentralizing network.
2 ) Partnership with IBM
3 ) Targets the people and small businesses (especially in developing countries)rather than big mega banks and for-profit corporations.
4 ) Stellar is working towards functioning as a decentralized bank itself -- enticing users to keep their funds as XLM (rather than using it, like with XRP, simply to facilitate the quick transaction as a "bridging-token" before it is converted back into Fiat again).
5 ) Stellar is also working towards operating as a decentralized exchange of other cryptos.
6 ) Unlike the xRapid (XRP) token (where Ripple also offers xCurrent, and is/will be introducing other modes of transactions); the Lumens (XLM) token *actually* has to be adopted to utilize the Stellar network.
7 ) IMO, the XLM token has been way oversold by now; due to the lack of "hype" and as impatient short-term speculators progressively decides to cash out.
8 ) The released coins are distributed to the banks/companies that uses the XRP network; whereas, XLM instead distributes the fees collected from transactions (to prevent DDoS attacks) to the holders of XLM itself.
9 ) Unknown to many people, the XLM is *actually* also being increasingly adopted. But not big news as they are growing their presence in developing/third-world countries, and servicing the small business and the people there (especially foreign workers trying to send money home, etc.)
10 ) Ripple provides a service to the big-banks; whereas Stellar competes directly against the big banks (e.g. a lot more potential there in terms of getting actual widespread adoption) to get people to use them as their decentralized bank.
11 ) Similarly, Stellar also is setting up its own decentralized exchange to compete directly with centralized exchanges.

Basically, Stellar is doing so much more than what Ripple is doing with the XRP token, and most of the other cryptos too! And they are actually making real progress on those grounds too!

Stellar Lumens [XLM] might have hit bottom, their new wallet update to turn markets green?
https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2018/03/stellar-lumens-xlm-might-have-hit-bottom-their-new-wallet-update-to-turn-markets-green/

I actually still hold some XRP though (injected just 2 days ago for pure speculation) and its shooting up too! But the rally seem to have stopped (?) while Stellar just shot up further again -- and will be expected to in the coming weeks ahead even if it might fall in the next few days as investors collect profit.

xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

It's good to see Stellar hold it's position amongst the top 10 cryptocurrencies with regards to the Market capitalisation. What I'm most of all interested in and seek to know more on is about Stellar's XLM tokens (a sturdy competitor to Ethereum's ERC20 tokens) for ICO's. Stellarport is an interesting concept in the sphere of decentralized exchanges. But one thing to keep in mind is ERC20 tokens too will have a decentralized marketplace to exchange ERC20 tokens instantly. For example there's Wandex and Airswap uses a similar P2P decentralized network to swap ERC20 tokens. Hence, this alone shouldn't be considered as a strong indicator for Stellar's high percentage price rise. The area where Stellar would excel would be to have tie ups with banks to implement more gateways for instant payment over the blockchain (similar to what the team from Ripple have been working on).
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

huge news for Stellar and i know some rumors about stellar so i am hodling stellar for more then 3 months.
I will continue to hodl and i hope i am going to be very happy after a year.
Stellar is really nice project buy stellar now!
Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

because stellar lumens comes with same technology like ripple.but ripple is centralized coin and stellar lumens is fully decentralized coin.we know banks control ripple price but no one control stellar lumens price.many banks,companies already used stellar lumens platform.in 2017 one stellar cost is only $0.003 and now $0.38 so this is really big gain.stellar lumens is one of the strong cryptocurrency.and i am very confident stellar lumens will be hit $3 in near future and we earn good profit.
babay_ko

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Roughly speaking, a stellar is an improved version of a ripple. And almost always when a ripple grows, it is followed by a stellar.

hahajung

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

Stellar is definitely one of my favorites and have a big chunk of my portfolio in it. XLM has been moving up recently and I'm sure it will continue to do so in 2018 Smiley
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

Their events calendar looks really great. If they adopt blockchain for high loads (like ICO times) XLM may bypass some other top projects, because we still remember stability problems during first ICO...
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

And if we see in the near future applying of Lightning Network in btc net, will Stellar be the same popular?Because everybody is waiting for deciding the problem with fees and slow txs. It`s the main reasons why other alts could become popular
I have a few XLM, really like their tech part and future plans, but they need to offer something more important in the near future
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:56:13 PM

because stellar lumens comes with same technology like ripple.but ripple is centralized coin and stellar lumens is fully decentralized coin.we know banks control ripple price but no one control stellar lumens price.many banks,companies already used stellar lumens platform.in 2017 one stellar cost is only $0.003 and now $0.38 so this is really big gain.stellar lumens is one of the strong cryptocurrency.and i am very confident stellar lumens will be hit $3 in near future and we earn good profit.

Nopes. Stellar do NOT actually have the same technology as Ripple now as it stands. It has WAY BETTER technology. Wink

Actually, after the ORIGINAL innovative founder of Ripple has left to start Stellar to realize his true vision, he and his new team actually have revamped the code from scratch again after the fork. Hence the technology for Stellar isn't the same as Ripple, but significant improved based on what they had learnt while building Ripple.

Donovan XXL

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

You do realize it's not seeing huge gains at all?
But yes it definitely has potential.
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

You do realize it's not seeing huge gains at all?
But yes it definitely has potential.

It actually did (at the time of the posting), and it is retaining more of its previous gain from before the price-rally i.e. XLM (+9%) than Ripple's XRP token (+4%) vs. BTC is now that the market have turned bearish.
And I did mention that the price are expected to fall in the next few days in my 2nd post too.

And yes, day to day price action also doesn't dictate the long-term potential of any particular coins.
Stellar is doing everything right in what matters; e.g. getting widespread adoption. Smiley

JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

Don't forget Stellar Port DEX Cheesy

https://stellarport.io/

Features

Stellar Performance
Stellarport is a portal to the Stellar Blockchain. When you use Stellarport, you gain Stellar's unmatched security, reliability and performance.

Lightning Speed
Contrary to other blockchains, the stellar blockchain network settles transactions in an average of 5 seconds (and a maximum of 10 seconds).

Hardware Wallet
Stellarport supports hardware wallets. Trade, send payments and more directly from your connected hardware wallet with total security!

Modern Trading Interface
With Stellarport you can interface directly with the stellar blockchain using the modern trading interface you know and love.

Account Management
With Stellarport you can view your account profile, history, assets and open offers as well as send payments to you acquaintances with the click of a button.

Real Time
Stellarport's trading interface is real time. As you trade you will see the trades that you and others have executed on the stellar blockchain, all in real time.

Lowest Fees
Trading fees are super low. We only charge takers 0.15% - on Stellarport, makers trade entirely for free.

Secure
Stellarport never takes your secret key. When you use Stellarport, you sign your transactions privately and keep your peace of mind.

Truly Global
The Stellar blockchain is global and so is Stellarport. Transacting on Stellarport is transacting all around the globe.

===

And this..

Stellar Lumens (XLM) gonna be listed on BACE against Fiat!!! This is big!!!

Glad to announce that we can confirm our next listing, which will be going live on BACE: $XLM #Stellarlumens
Stay tuned to trade Stellar Lumens against fiat on a swiss based exchange.
http://www.bace.io

https://twitter.com/baceexchange/status/970679162263474176

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: