Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paid Crypto Trade Signals for free!  (Read 133 times)
CryptoBaxing (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

Hello All!

In this thread I will post Crypto Signals from both paid/free private/public groups.
First all signals will be analyzed and I will post only those signal where I will invest my own money.
Currently doing 5-8 daily trades.
In February I managed to get over 550% increase on all my successful trades.

So if you want first to hear about new trade signals follow me on Twitter: @Cryptobaxing or check this thread.

Here are few reports:

1) All fours targets reached:

https://twitter.com/CryptoBaxing/status/970648584986267649

2) 24% increase since my signal:

https://twitter.com/CryptoBaxing/status/970649920570036224

3) 28% increase since my signal:

https://twitter.com/CryptoBaxing/status/969504921207918592

More reports you will find on my twitter page.

This thread is only for trade signal and their discussions. If you are not interested, please simply ignore it.  Smiley

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBaxing (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

reserved for faq
Rdrrakel

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Waiting for the upcomming info. Let's try the free cheese...
CryptoBaxing (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

Unfortunately this forum does not have android app, so I am not able to to post here as frequently as I would like. So if you want to get fresh tips straight away it is best to use twitter @cryptobaxing.

----------------------------------------------------
Update on yesterday trades:

1) 14 hours ago posted signal about #MOD https://twitter.com/CryptoBaxing/status/971099641520455681
Target 1 already reached! - https://twitter.com/CryptoBaxing/status/971253812722794498

Open trades:

1) #AION
buy zone 0.000270 or below
sell 0.000292-309-332-346 #shortterm #midterm
stop-loss 0.000250

2) #SBD
buy zone 0.000310 or below
sell 0.000340-367-393-420 #shortterm
stop-loss 0.000295
#Bittrex

Market update
Bitcoin #BTC is still in small correction, next support levels are at 10200, 9700, 9300.

NEWS

#MCO will be listed on Cobinhood exchange.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

I don't recommend to use any trading signals free or not . If you wanna become a good trader you need to learn your personal signals and strategy , if you will be listen some signals you will need buy on signals , sell on signals and always hearing different people , by this way you will never learn how to trade and will not understand market at all.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Alex Storm

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

I don't recommend to use any trading signals free or not . If you wanna become a good trader you need to learn your personal signals and strategy , if you will be listen some signals you will need buy on signals , sell on signals and always hearing different people , by this way you will never learn how to trade and will not understand market at all.

You hit the mark! There is nothing more irresponsible than to use someone's signals in trading.
CryptoBaxing (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

I would not recommend listening to you, because you did not even read my post, where I said black on white that if you not interested you can ignore this thread.

Regarding signals, there are paid signal almost everywhere you can put your money in, for example sports betting, stocks trading and so on. There are people who specialize in that particular area and make money of it, to make side income some of them will sell their tips/signals to others as this will not affect them in any way.

I have joined few paid groups and I am sharing those paid signals with others, because there is no copyright on signals. Some of those groups cost from 0.3-0.5BTC but you get it all for free on my twitter and on this thread when I have time to log in.

Once again it would be much easier if you could read post before posting unrelated text in this thread. Anyway this is thread is not about learning how to trade, so your comments about how to become good trader are irrelevant.

Each signal is checked by myself and only selected few that I too see in potential are posted.

you will need buy on signals , sell on signals and always hearing different people

If you do not know what signal consist from in crypto, you can always google it.

Signal consist of Buy in zone, targets and stop loss.  What you do with this signal is your choice, actually you have at least two of them.

1) Don't check anything and buy in when in buy in zone and hope it will reach target 1-2-3-4 ( not recommended, but people still do it and profit ).
2) Get on tradingview and look for candle patterns and other factors to check if the signal is real and does it have real potential to reach targets and then decide. ( What I do and recommend you do the same).

And lastly about market understanding and becoming good trader, you learn from someone who is better than you. I found that I understood market patterns much faster analyzing other people signal rather than simply reading information about it. Learning process is the same everywhere, it is way easier and faster if you have a ready example ready to analyze rather than trying to create something from scratch, so your statement which says that you will not learn anything from other people is ....... well lets put it simply "very untrue".

P.S. I appreciate that you took your personal time that you will never get back, which you could spend doing something productive or spend it with your loved ones, to write reply to my thread which I didn't even asked for. It really make me feel good that I am worth it. 
CryptoBaxing (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

You hit the mark! There is nothing more irresponsible than to use someone's signals in trading.

Above this post you will find reply.

Just want to add, that will not share any information on this forum for sometime as both of your replies proved what this forum really needs, which are posts like: what would you do if you had 100btc? and so on.

Post with useful free information are not needed on this forum.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

I believe that that I'd how it ought to be because we are having a lot of this signal providers that did not meet up to the standard and the best way to handle most of this issue is to provide them for free at this early stages and when traders find accuracy in it than they will begin to pay for the signal and at that they will be the one advertise for your services.  I have a very bad experience during my forex trading through some signal providers and I don't want a repeat.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:57:57 AM

What's the point in being a good trader if you will only rely on crypto signals that also does not have certain or 100% chance success on trading. They are only using you guys especially newbies who don't know a thing about it they will use your money to cover their mistakes on a coin or token and invite you to invest on that coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: