Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alt.Estate — Trade Tokenized Real Estate! USA, Japan, EU... [BOUNTYHIVE]  (Read 22989 times)
Alt.Estate (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

Well what about USA you saying in your disclaimer that USA cannot participate, but you are tokenizing one of the objects in NY? How you get legal agreement, to tokenize object there?
Alt.Estate will apply for crowdfunding licensing and other necessary authorizations in every jurisdiction it will be present, incl. the US. The first market we choose is the UK, as the most mature. Also, we have strong legal advisory from Brian Meegan, who has huge experience in the SEC regulation.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

Why is it that u people kept on shifting the date for end of pre-sale each time ? You guys said it was gonna end on the 7th, but then it was 15th and then to 22th,  now it's shifted again to end on 29th. Is it ever gonna end? I hurriedly bought just cause u guys said it was ending on 7th, but apparently it seems the pre-sale is endless
Malibu141

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

What are the plans after the end of ISO?
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

Why is it that u people kept on shifting the date for end of pre-sale each time ? You guys said it was gonna end on the 7th, but then it was 15th and then to 22th,  now it's shifted again to end on 29th. Is it ever gonna end? I hurriedly bought just cause u guys said it was ending on 7th, but apparently it seems the pre-sale is endless
The presale is definitely not endless)
We have launched Alt.Estate Platform MVP on the Ethereum Rinkeby Testnet.
We want to receive the feedback from our community and find all the bugs before the launch on Ethereum Mainnet scheduled for the start of the crowdsale.
The delay is due to the fact that we want to provide users with a product that is easy and convenient to use, and also to check it in the best way and eliminate the shortcomings. We believe that quality is more important than speed, and we will provide you with a quality platform as soon as possible.
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

Our goal is to promote blockchain and cryptocurrencies to the mass market by solving the traditional problems of investments in real estate.

Using the blockchain technology to disrupt the real estate market, Alt.Estate has a strong potential to become an industry standard for the blockchain-based real estate transactions. A strong technology stack, a go-to-market strategy with 10X leverage, a working prototype with three tokenized apartments in key geographies, and strong community support all position Alt.Estate as a win-win solution for real estate developers and investors. You can also take a look at our Roadmap to see what has already been done, and what plans we have.

Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

🎉🎁🏡 AIRDROP: Current Top 30 Leaderboard 🏡🎁 🎉

Below is the current leaderboard of the AIRDROP contest, listing the top 30 participants (as of today) who have invited/added more new members to our Telegram chat than anyone else.

Keep in mind that we also have awesome extra bonuses for you: +20% bonus for top 20 participants and 1 to 3 ETH bonus for top 3 participants on June 19 🏆

📣 Invite! Invite! Invite! 📣

⏰ It's only the beginning, and all of you still have time to earn even more!

⏳ Please also remember that tokens will be given only to the members found in the group on June 19 and only for the invited members found in the group on June 19. Also, tokens will not be given to (or for inviting) bot users. Please be fair and careful!

🏡🏡🏡

RULES of AIRDROP CONTEST and WEEKLY LOTTERY

🏡🏡🏡

Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

🏡 Soft cap reached. $1M+ raised on presale! 🏡

👏 We thank all our early supporters! Together we’ll reach the moon! 🌕

💎 Tomorrow we will launch our crowdsale, but you have less than 15 hours to buy ALT tokens with 25% bonus, and an additional 10% volume bonus for contributions 10 ETH and greater. Don’t miss the 35% bonus!

⏰ This is the last chance - tomorrow the bonus will be smaller! Hurry up!

👉 Check out our MVP and contribute through your personal account

🤝 Thanks for your interest in Alt.Estate!
kingsmanpower

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

A really good project I checked every detail and information. The innovative project begins its participation in ICO.
Zuzu199

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

You must use only ERC-20 compatible wallets to receive ALT tokens or to send ETH directly to crowdsale smart contract. Otherwise (for payments in other currencies) you can use any wallet.Tokens will be distributed to the wallets during the crowdsale.
oriona

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

Right now the base bonus is 20%. Plus, we offer a 5% volume bonus for purchases over 3 ETH and 10% for purchases over 10 ETH.
Preout

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

I came on my own. I have been here for some time now. I just read the pinned msg and saw the invite promo form.I was trying to fill it when I saw that sentence and I didn't understand what it meant.I just need you to explain it to me. The sentence is to write who invited the person?
kingsmanpower

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

The Alt.Estate platform will be developed and operated principally by the Company and its affiliates, including Alt.Estate Group Limited, company incorporated in Cyprus. Together these companies will develop the Alt.Estate platform and foster a community around the Alt.Estate platform.
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

I came on my own. I have been here for some time now. I just read the pinned msg and saw the invite promo form.I was trying to fill it when I saw that sentence and I didn't understand what it meant.I just need you to explain it to me. The sentence is to write who invited the person?

Probably you’re talking about Telegram Username field. You need to enter username (@...) of account from which you will invite your friends.
Malibu141

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

🏡 Soft cap of $1M reached on the presale and the public sale is now LIVE! 🏡

👏 We thank all our early supporters! Together we’ll reach the moon! 🚀🌕

🎉 We are glad to announce that Alt.Estate has reached the soft cap of $1M on the presale and the public sale is now LIVE!

💰 ALT token sale starts with a 20% bonus. Plus, we offer a 5% volume bonus for purchases over 3 ETH and 10% for purchases over 10 ETH. That means you can get a 30% bonus in total!

❗️ Get tokens with bonus! ❗️

🔥 7 Reasons to get ALT tokens: 🔥
1️⃣ Alt.Estate Protocol is an “ERC-20” for Real Estate;
2️⃣ Endorsed by advisors from PWC, Savills, Knight Frank, who closed real estate deals worth $3B;
3️⃣ 10X higher demand to initial supply is forecasted;
4️⃣ Top ratings (ICObench, ICOrating, TrackICO +7 others);
5️⃣ Live prototype (tokenized apartments in USA, Japan, EU);
6️⃣ 20+ smart contracts in DApps customization kit;
7️⃣ Alt.Estate is the first tokenization project with a solid go-to-market strategy.

💳 We accept ETH and BTC as payment methods.

👉 Get tokens with bonus! 👈

🤝 Thanks for your interest in Alt.Estate!
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:45:41 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 05:05:30 PM by Alt.Estate

🏡 Sayan Tsyrenov on benefits of tokenized real estate! 🏡

👨‍💼 Sayan Tsyrenov is our advisor. He is a director at PwC, Real Estate Mergers & Acquisition Advisory. He worked for 12+ years at Colliers International and Cushman & Wakefield, and closed transactions worth $3bn.

🎥 In this video, Sayan Tsyrenov shares his point of view on who interested in the purchase of tokenized real estate and why.

💰 Public sale started with a 20% bonus. Plus, we offer a 5% volume bonus for purchases over 3 ETH and 10% for purchases over 10 ETH. That means you can get a 30% bonus in total!

Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:13:25 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 06:07:14 PM by Alt.Estate

🎉🎁🏡 AIRDROP: Current Top 30 Leaderboard 🏡🎁 🎉

👏We are pleasantly surprised by the activity of our users. We‘ll publish leaderboards with merged accounts once a week.

Below is the current leaderboard of the AIRDROP contest, listing the top 30 participants (as of May 30) who have invited/added more new members to our Telegram chat than anyone else.

Keep in mind that we also have awesome extra bonuses for you: +20% bonus for top 20 participants and 1 to 3 ETH bonus for top 3 participants on June 19 🏆

📣 Invite! Invite! Invite! 📣

⏰ It's only the beginning, and all of you still have time to earn even more!

⏳ Please also remember that tokens will be given only to the members found in the group on June 19 and only for the invited members found in the group on June 19. Also, tokens will not be given to (or for inviting) bot users. Please be fair and careful!

🏡🏡🏡

RULES of AIRDROP CONTEST and WEEKLY LOTTERY

🏡🏡🏡

Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:09:53 PM

🏡 Stas Tikhonov on the reasons for the Alt.Estate growth! 🏡

👨‍💼 Stas Tikhonov is our advisor, a partner at Knight Frank and a venture capital investor. With 20+ years of experience in real estate in Russia and Europe, he brings deep knowledge and expertise to Alt.Estate.

🎥 In this video, Stas Tikhonov shares his thoughts on the reasons for the Alt.Estate growth.

💰 Public sale started with a 20% bonus. Plus, we offer a 5% volume bonus for purchases over 3 ETH and 10% for purchases over 10 ETH. That means you can get a 30% bonus in total!

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

Congratulations to the project with the collection of a soft cap in one million Smiley))

real estate projects have their popularity but it is not as big as for example in technical protocols, as far as I can remember the Propy project has not badly recommended itself.
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

Congratulations to the project with the collection of a soft cap in one million Smiley))

real estate projects have their popularity but it is not as big as for example in technical protocols, as far as I can remember the Propy project has not badly recommended itself.
this is good because softcap has been found in presale just waiting from public sale how the result will be, I think real estate project have many also I hope this project can compete with Atlant and other projects that have the same basic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: