Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alt.Estate — Trade Tokenized Real Estate! USA, Japan, EU... [BOUNTYHIVE]  (Read 22991 times)
Alt.Estate (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

This project should be more weighty and innovative in order to grow well and reach the target. The strategy should be able to convince investors.
We’re sure, that our project is weidhty and innovative enough to achieve our goals.
We offer real estate market players our Protocol for real estate tokenization, and the Platform for exchanging tokenized real estate assets. Tokenization enables trading real estate in small fractions, and makes it accessible as a result. Sellers attract new buyers who could not afford to buy real estate before, didn’t have the opportunity to invest internationally, didn’t want to bear high transaction costs, or wanted to pay for real estate with cryptocurrency. Buyers are additionally motivated by the transparency and liquidity provided by the secondary market within the Platform and the secure transaction records stored on the blockchain.

Alt.Estate makes it possible to buy and sell tokenized real estate assets in a trusted, fast and smooth manner with instantaneous transactions and low transaction costs. Any real estate owner can list his property or any fraction of it on the Platform, and anyone can become a buyer as the entry ticket is very low.

We are the first real estate tokenization project with a viable B2B marketing strategy. We will provide our solution to real estate developers, investment companies and brokers. As they are interested in any new sales channels, we can use their marketing budgets to promote our tokenization Protocol and quickly fill our exchange with tokenized real estate from all over the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:10:16 AM

This project very attractive let alone managed by the Bountyhive team I believe to the fore of this project will be smoothly and successfully get a lot of support.

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

Actually the project with the concept of real estate that already many, and many coins that appear in the market. Just using a strategy that really innovation will certainly reap success.
Alt.Estate is expected to be a real estate project that is superior to the others.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:42:22 AM

Actually the project with the concept of real estate that already many, and many coins that appear in the market. Just using a strategy that really innovation will certainly reap success.
Alt.Estate is expected to be a real estate project that is superior to the others.
I also believe if the team and the participants could cooperation with good certainly will be easier to project achieve success.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Alibagong

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:27:35 AM

I also believe if the team and the participants could cooperation with good certainly will be easier to project achieve success.

Alt.Estate must have a new breakthrough to hit more investors and convince him to join the project.
The amount of competition will be a challenge for Alt.Estate.
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

Good afternoon. What is the price of the token? And what is the minimum amount you can buy?
trananhtu

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:40:51 AM

Do you have promo code ??
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

Those "competitors" pictures for people who do not have experience always amaze me:

https://alt.estate/images/comparison-table.jpg

Few questions guys:

1) How can you evaluate the go to market strategy of other projects by "yes" and "no"? You don't even know their plans.

2) How can you evaluate the financial model so simply by "yes" and "no"?

By the way, you are not the first - ATLANT introduced the demo of their decentralized platform some time ago and now they are very close to launch. How can you say "Alt.Estate Is the First Tokenization Project With a Solid Go-to-Market Strategy" in the whitepaper? No other project launched so as stated before, you don't know their go to market strategy. Same for other platforms. The same things which were in Kickstarter and Indiegogo now flip into crypto world .. "world's first" products which are few years on market etc. But well, for crypto investors it is enough, right?

1. We have carefully reviewed the information provided in the public domain. We carefully looked at the sites, the road map, the documentation. We tried to evaluate objects as objectively as possible in order to provide users with an honest and informative table.

2. We have included in our table information on the financial model provided in the public domain. Some of the projects do not have a financial model at all.

3. Atlant’s testnet was launched on May 19, 2018 and Alt.Estate Platform MVP was launched on April 18, 2018. We started development of Alt.Estate more than a year ago and since then we pay very close attention to blockchain real estate projects as well as real estate crowdfunding projects that do not use blockchain technologies. In different instances we see them as potential competitors or partners.

Some similarities exist between all of those projects as the problems of the industry are hungreds years old and everyone uses the same market data in their materials.

4. I would like to mention that we have great respect for all our investors and we want to provide them with the highest quality product.
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

Do you have promo code ??
Promo code gives you an additional bonus when you buy ALT tokens.

For example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter, then in some emails from us you can get a promo code.

I'd like to add that no promo codes have been distributed yet.
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:10:53 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 05:15:00 PM by Alt.Estate

🎉🎁🏡 AIRDROP: Current Top 30 Leaderboard 🏡🎁 🎉

Below is the current leaderboard of the AIRDROP contest, listing the top 30 participants (as of today) who have invited/added more new members to our Telegram chat than anyone else.

Keep in mind that we also have awesome extra bonuses for you: +20% bonus for top 20 participants and 1 to 3 ETH bonus for top 3 participants on June 19 🏆

📣 Invite! Invite! Invite! 📣

⏰ It's only the beginning, and all of you still have time to earn even more!

⏳ Please also remember that tokens will be given only to the members found in the group on June 19 and only for the invited members found in the group on June 19. Also, tokens will not be given to (or for inviting) bot users. Please be fair and careful!

🏡🏡🏡

RULES of AIRDROP CONTEST and WEEKLY LOTTERY

🏡🏡🏡

mimipupu11

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:32:49 AM

what is the max amount of tokens?
remember10x

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:35:35 AM

how token sale is going? any information about how many is collected right now?
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:51 PM

what is the max amount of tokens?
The total token supply equals to ~8bn ALT tokens.
60% of the token supply is available for sale.
The supply is limited by the hard cap but can be changed due to ETH/USD rate fluctuations.
Unsold tokens won’t be created.

Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

how token sale is going? any information about how many is collected right now?
We have a number of soft and hard commitments but will disclose them after the end of the presale.
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Token buyers receive the dividend. It can be monthly or quarterly or yearly - different tokens can have a different structure. They will have a detailed description and supporting documents.
pupuphan19

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

The developers understand that, initially, the platform might not attract enough users willing to tokenize their properties.  To facilitate the platform’s launch, the team plans to allocate a portion of crowdsale funds for the purchase (under the company’s name), tokenization and subsequent sale of properties on the platform. These sale proceeds are to be reinvested and used to purchase new properties.
bellokudi

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

How is the team going to deal with alot of competitors in this real estate tokenization please? I have seen alot of similar projects like this one, i am yet to be convinced to invest in any of them. But this one seems like far better than all i have seen.. Can someone give me some few good reasons to check this project out?
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

Well what about USA you saying in your disclaimer that USA cannot participate, but you are tokenizing one of the objects in NY? How you get legal agreement, to tokenize object there?
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:41:00 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 10:25:15 PM by Alt.Estate

How is the team going to deal with alot of competitors in this real estate tokenization please? I have seen alot of similar projects like this one, i am yet to be convinced to invest in any of them. But this one seems like far better than all i have seen.. Can someone give me some few good reasons to check this project out?
Using the blockchain technology to disrupt the real estate market, Alt.Estate has a strong potential to become an industry standard for the blockchain-based real estate transactions. A strong technology stack, a go-to-market strategy with 10X leverage, a working prototype with three tokenized apartments in key geographies, and strong community support all position Alt.Estate as a win-win solution for real estate developers and investors.

Check our Alt.Estate vs competitors table

Also, please take a look at our special article on the blockchain real estate projects https://medium.com/@Alt.Estate/blockchain-based-real-estate-platforms-alt-estate-vs-competitors-9f49089e743f
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: