Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ICO manager wanted ★ A blockchain-powered user-centric Web 3.0 platform  (Read 269 times)
webRunesTeam (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

ICO manager wanted

Hub   ★   One-pager   ★   White Paper   ★   Telegram   ★   Telegram Group   ★   Slack   ★   Crowdsale Registration

Are you passionate about blockchain technology and web 3.0?
Do you know what it takes to make an ICO successful?
Are you driven by change and how you can directly impact that change?

If you answered yes to these questions we are looking for you!
WRIO Internet OS is looking for an ICO manager to manage all aspects of coming crowdsale. 

In a nutshell - WRIO Internet OS is a platform to create a blockchain-powered
decentralized wikipedia of machine-readable and secure data. It can automatically
process all incoming content and show it to proper readers based on their interest.

We currently have a working MVP, and have whitelisted 100+ investors for over $1.5mln
and an active telegram and slack community that is growing daily.

If you think you’d be interested in this position please respond with your CV info@webrunes.com
and why you think you’d be a good fit for this position.

Thank you!

webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:56:02 PM

[Reserved]
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

You can find all you wanted concerning ICO manager, BB code/ avatar creator,  ANN thread creator and everything you need on this LINK but I only recommend Mr Yahoo Campaign Management service as ICO manager due it unique and timely service delivery.

webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

You can find all you wanted concerning ICO manager, BB code/ avatar creator,  ANN thread creator and everything you need on this LINK but I only recommend Mr Yahoo Campaign Management service as ICO manager due it unique and timely service delivery.
Thank you for the link! Too bad those guys are BT campaigns managers, but we're looking for an ICO manager.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:57:29 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 10:07:36 PM by webRunesTeam

Please contact us on Telegram for details https://t.me/webRunesGroup.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

Tôi  rất  quan tâm . vui lòng hướng  dẫn  chi tiết  giúp  tôi  , địa chỉ  email  liên  hệ  với  tôi  là  themga3000@gmail.com . xin cảm ơn bài viết rất  nhiều
Sorry, can't read.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

Thank you for the link! Too bad those guys are BT campaigns managers, but we're looking for an ICO manager.
Mr Yahoo also manage ICO project. Wait, I presume you mean BTC when you wrote BT. If that's the case, you still whatever you need on this forum in the link I provide early.

Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Mr Yahoo also manage ICO project. Wait, I presume you mean BTC when you wrote BT. If that's the case, you still whatever you need on this forum in the link I provide early.
No he meant BT as in Bitcoin Talk here on the forums which they manage signature campaigns but ICO campaigns would be consider alt coin signature campaigns.
Is what I think you are looking for.

gampar nih

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

Hub   ★   One-pager   ★   White Paper   ★   Telegram   ★   Telegram Group   ★   Slack   ★   Crowdsale Registration

Bounty thread

Are you passionate about blockchain technology and web 3.0?
Do you know what it takes to make an ICO successful?
Are you driven by change and how you can directly impact that change?

If you answered yes to these questions we are looking for you!
WRIO Internet OS is looking for an ICO manager to manage all aspects of coming crowdsale. 

In a nutshell - WRIO Internet OS is a platform to create a blockchain-powered
decentralized wikipedia of machine-readable and secure data. It can automatically
process all incoming content and show it to proper readers based on their interest.

We currently have a working MVP, and have whitelisted 100+ investors for over $1.5mln
and an active telegram and slack community that is growing daily.

If you think you’d be interested in this position please respond with your CV info@webrunes.com
and why you think you’d be a good fit for this position.

Thank you!

Smiley
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

No he meant BT as in Bitcoin Talk here on the forums which they manage signature campaigns but ICO campaigns would be consider alt coin signature campaigns.
Is what I think you are looking for.
That's right. ICO manager must take care about the process beyond the pale of bitcointalk.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:49:43 AM

Smiley
Not sure what your message means, but feel free to contact us at https://t.me/webRunesGroup
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:27:15 PM

To learn more about our vision of Web 3.0, check out our demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd-wMXkJxb4
Demo uses another UI theme and shows functionality that will be available later.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

Please check https://webrunes.com/blog/All_You_Need_is_a_Browser/ to get additional info about the project.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

The first 175 investors were registered.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

We have reached the 2,500 Airdrop participants milestone!
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109974 has been created as a pre-announcement of a book that will become a guide to those who is planning, has started preparing to, or is already in the thick of a Crowdsale or ICO for their by all means valuable project.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0

Read the thread with the list of most popular bounty managers. Make the good choice, from that decision depends attitude to your ico from a lot of people:)

webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0
Read the thread with the list of most popular bounty managers. Make the good choice, from that decision depends attitude to your ico from a lot of people:)
Thanks, but we don't need a bounty manager.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

First 200,000+ WGD were allocated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: