Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOMOCOIN best buy right now ?  (Read 190 times)
KikoBurito (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

Hey everyone what are your thoughts on Tomocoin I just stocked some because it's infrastructure project with only 40M coins in circulations at current price
this is 35M market cap which is just amazing and I believe this is due to being listed only on IDEX for 2 days and not even put in coinmarketcap yet.
Taking into account it will also have master nodes we should see it pick up once listed in bigger exchanges.

hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

Hey everyone what are your thoughts on Tomocoin I just stocked some because it's infrastructure project with only 40M coins in circulations at current price
this is 35M market cap which is just amazing and I believe this is due to being listed only on IDEX for 2 days and not even put in coinmarketcap yet.
Taking into account it will also have master nodes we should see it pick up once listed in bigger exchanges.

All coin will best but you need to check all info befor you want to invest!
Carefull and Decide where to invest!
Good luck!
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

I've bought 25k+ of TOMO,

The project is going to big, I wouldnt of spend this sort of money otherwise!

When masternodes are released everybody will be wishing they bought now! Like when a DASH node cost over 1 mil  Shocked

Load your bags with TOMO, you won't regret it!

Whilst you're there join the TOMO telegram here -> https://t.me/tomocoin_io

traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

This sounds interesting, master nodes are always a good sign Smiley 40M coins nad 35M market cap is interesting as well...going to buy few of those, thanks for the tip!! It is still listed on IDEX only, right?
KikoBurito (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

This sounds interesting, master nodes are always a good sign Smiley 40M coins nad 35M market cap is interesting as well...going to buy few of those, thanks for the tip!! It is still listed on IDEX only, right?

Hey yes only on IDEX right now but soon more exchanges they said so I bought 10k coins while cheap not sure how many will be needed for a masternode though with such a low supply of coins I doubt it will be much more than that.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

I heard today first. I will search some info about tomo. maybe it is interesting.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

I say don't stick with just one coin, there are so many coins that you need to explore but I am not saying that TOMOCOIN is not a worth it investment, I am saying that you need to research for your self on what can be good for you and helpful with you because at the end of the day it is your decision that will count, Well TOMOCOIN is an innovative solution to the scalability problem with the Ethereum blockchain this is what I want to take note about TMC.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

I have never heard of Tomocoin before. Smiley  At first sight, their technology is advanced and I will be certainly getting into it if there are masternodes announced.
KikoBurito (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

I have never heard of Tomocoin before. Smiley  At first sight, their technology is advanced and I will be certainly getting into it if there are masternodes announced.

Yea surprisingly it's flying really under the radar taking into account there is 20k people in telegram but these are the coins that I like cause when announcements are made they get huge boost and real growth and don't get over hyped.
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

Scrip Tomocoin is a quite good, but now in a bear market, the whole market is in decline, so most of the tokens will fall, Tomocoin is not exceptional also, so I will wait for a period of time after considering buying Tomocoin,

traged

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

Yea surprisingly it's flying really under the radar taking into account there is 20k people in telegram but these are the coins that I like cause when announcements are made they get huge boost and real growth and don't get over hyped.

Wait, I have a noob question as I cant find it anywhere - so it is not 100% clear yet that TOMO will utilize masternodes? Still not 100% sure if to buy this one or not...
KikoBurito (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

Wait, I have a noob question as I cant find it anywhere - so it is not 100% clear yet that TOMO will utilize masternodes? Still not 100% sure if to buy this one or not...

From what I understand and read it's certain there will be masternodes we just don't know the amount of coins that will be needed to have one.
Lenahunter

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

Heard of it recently and took a look at their website. Quite interesting project. I will wait a bit and see how it will develop before I buy, but it is in my buying list.
KikoBurito (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

I just asked the team and 2018 Q4 is the official release and ICO platform and sometime 2019 Q1 masternodes lunch,
so it's a year long hold but I like to believe gains will be huge then taking into account the small market cap now and that they will compete with Ethereum in a year.

aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

I actually wanted to invest into tomocoin ico but was on a fun trip with my boys on a day of ico Sad hopefully, I can get some if it drops in price as I also think tomocoin could be good investment.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
traged

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

I just asked the team and 2018 Q4 is the official release and ICO platform and sometime 2019 Q1 masternodes lunch,
so it's a year long hold but I like to believe gains will be huge then taking into account the small market cap now and that they will compete with Ethereum in a year.

I see, thats quite a long time to hold. Price is now 2.5x the ICO price - I think I will wait for some drop before I get this one...I expect ICO investors are going to withdraw their profits.
KikoBurito (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

I see, thats quite a long time to hold. Price is now 2.5x the ICO price - I think I will wait for some drop before I get this one...I expect ICO investors are going to withdraw their profits.

Good luck if it does drop I will get more for sure but I have my doubts it will because 30M market cap for a project of that magnitude it's just really low already.
The price of 0.70$ might not seem low but take into account there are only 40M coins in circulation so even the slightest hype will cause a big jump just because there are not that many out there .
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

TOMO have very low supply and remember that was only reached small amounts from ico. It gives us a lot of chance to get another hype to the tomocoin. This time the price was 3x from the ico price according  to the idex exchange site. That looks good to pick some TOMO. basically masternode coin seems interesting for everyone right now. especially tomo is not greed as other masternode coin.
KikoBurito (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

It was listed on CoinMarketCap today and if you have kept an eye on the price it has stayed the same through the whole dip between 0.00094 - 0.00087 ETH and I believe the stability is due because there are only 1500 Holders.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

On the market today most of the currencies have a continuous decline in which TOMOCOIN is also down, but there are signs of recovery first. High positions such as Bitcoin or Ethereum show no signs of recovering TOMOCOIN's poorly developed but stable market.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: