Author Topic: test  (Read 2026 times)
magicmexican (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 12:03:17 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 10:57:34 PM by magicmexican

test
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 08:17:31 PM

bump

Why bump the same day? >.>

And I play TF2, but these keys, do they open anything good?  I think they open the mann co. boxes, but are the weapons any good?
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:20:24 AM

any update on the price?
Seems a bit high, doesn't it?
koelen3
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 04:39:41 PM

any update on the price?
Seems a bit high, doesn't it?

a small update to keep the price in standard 1.8-1.85$ range

Can I get discount if for example buying 75 keys?
koelen3
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:53:52 PM

Just bought 27 keys from this user.
I can vouch for his service.
Thank you.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 09:36:36 AM

bump

And I play TF2, but these keys, do they open anything good?  I think they open the mann co. boxes, but are the weapons any good?
Open boxes, it's a great idea. You can get some good lazer weapons.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 01:42:54 PM

PMed you.

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 05:44:58 AM

bump

Boxes? BOXES?!? BLASPHEMY! They're crates! CRATES! Besides, who cares what you get as long as you pay homage to lord Gaben.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 02:24:25 PM

Updated price and stock, selling about 50tf2 keys and ~30 dota2 keys
May I know what mean by dota2 keys ? Dota 2 is free games right? People only pay if they want buy the item not the key for the game

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 04:14:59 PM

May I know what mean by dota2 keys ? Dota 2 is free games right? People only pay if they want buy the item not the key for the game

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Treasure_Key

+ updated price
If you dont mind can you tell how you get many keys ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
murfshake

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 02:00:52 AM

pm'd for 8 dota keys.
murfshake

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 08:14:22 PM

Traded successfully for 8 keys.
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 07:48:41 AM

Kudos to this guy. I'd possibly buy some keys later. Looks like a great service to use.
How

WARNING: OP MIGHT BE A SCAMMER, MY ACCOUNT WAS JUST HACKED AND POSTED ON THIS THREAD.
How he hacked you? You do what with him

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 06:12:10 AM

Wtf is this? FYI the last trade was with the guy who bought 8 dota2 keys. Please do not post false accusations here for no reason

He posted the same thing on the Bitcoin Reviewer thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=316172.0

I think his account was hijacked, or still is hijacked.
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 04:08:47 PM

Wtf is this? FYI the last trade was with the guy who bought 8 dota2 keys. Please do not post false accusations here for no reason

He posted the same thing on the Bitcoin Reviewer thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=316172.0

I think his account was hijacked, or still is hijacked.
Yes I see it

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 05:44:55 PM

What is the rare item in treasure box? How many of them ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 08:18:25 PM

Do you have rubiline key ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
ike989

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:23:00 PM

Just bought some TF2 keys from him. Quick transaction with no problems.
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 08:24:38 PM

Just bought some TF2 keys from him. Quick transaction with no problems.
But seem he no respond to me. How much you bought ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 02:50:17 AM

Do you still have or not rubiline keys ? I want to buy it

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: