Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]🚀 ZEROSTATE🚀 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 🚀  (Read 27254 times)
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

The work of the team is very impressive. keep it up

It is immediately evident that the team consists of professionals.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

Not always traffic is a decisive factor, very important is also the quality of this traffic.

If the traffic figures are high, then there will be many customers. High traffic figures are always productive.
It is very important that these are not bots, but real users.

Using the capabilities of the block system, the platform is protected from bots.
If this platform has a system that blocks bots, then this is just fine. And how is the blocking of bots?

In one of his posts, the representative of the project described this process in detail. I will only give the essence. The application service works in such a way that it monitors repeated registrations from one user and blocks them.

Not always traffic is a decisive factor, very important is also the quality of this traffic.

If the traffic figures are high, then there will be many customers. High traffic figures are always productive.

Using the capabilities of the block system, the platform is protected from bots.
If this platform has a system that blocks bots, then this is just fine. And how is the blocking of bots?

In one of his posts, the representative of the project described this process in detail. I will only give the essence. The application service works in such a way that it monitors repeated registrations from one user and blocks them.
I do not understand why to block one user with a re-registration, if he is sure to be under another nickname? If there are multiple accounts that will be actively used by one user, the traffic will only expand. Big traffic is important and interesting to advertisers.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:44:16 PM

I suppose that the application developers will introduce some kind of protection system from bots
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

Issuing and replacing ZSCoin tokens To sell tokens, ZeroState will generate ERC20 Ethereum tokens that will become a temporary replacement of the future token in the ZeroState Blockchain infrastructure. ERC20 tokens will be distributed among the ZeroState community members and will be exchanged at open exchanges later. After the ZeroState
Blockchain development and scaling are finished, the holders will be able to exchange ERC20 tokens for ZSCoin tokens in the ZeroState Blockchain infrastructure.

veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:10:02 PM

In the reviews of the application, in addition to praise, they write that there are difficulties with registration, payment and other complications. Developers need to modify the application and listen to negative feedback.

The developers constantly upgrade the application try to make it beter and they see the reviews to application.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

There are a double verification to e-mail and to telefon number and a system of trust not to have bots.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

Double verification and system of trust. The more you use the platform the more trust you have the more money you get for 1 state. It is very profitable to use the application very often.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

Will the agreement with advertisers for long-term cooperation?

There are different conditions. But for long-term cooperation the advertisers get additional bonuses. Everybody is interested in long-term cooperation.

For regular commentators, are there any bonuses planned?

Probably only a possibility of earning.

For regular comments you get more trust. It mean you will get more money for 1 state.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

I do not understand why to block one user with a re-registration, if he is sure to be under another nickname? If there are multiple accounts that will be actively used by one user, the traffic will only expand. Big traffic is important and interesting to advertisers.

Not to have multi accounts. It is not good for advertisers.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

Issuing and replacing ZSCoin tokens To sell tokens, ZeroState will generate ERC20 Ethereum tokens that will become a temporary replacement of the future token in the ZeroState Blockchain infrastructure. ERC20 tokens will be distributed among the ZeroState community members and will be exchanged at open exchanges later. After the ZeroState
Blockchain development and scaling are finished, the holders will be able to exchange ERC20 tokens for ZSCoin tokens in the ZeroState Blockchain infrastructure.

I like this pictures. They are so sweet and nice. An interesting application.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

In the reviews of the application, in addition to praise, they write that there are difficulties with registration, payment and other complications. Developers need to modify the application and listen to negative feedback.

I tested the application a little. There are no difficulties in using. Everything works correctly. The only thing you can not see how much energy for emotions

Does the profile show the total number of comments written?

Yes, you can see all the statistics in you profile.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:35:16 PM

ZeroState Blockchain is a blockchain with a built-in Turing-complete programming language that will include the ZeroAccount contract account with all the permissions to create smart contracts by analogy with Ethereum (state contracts) for a certain fee on request of a network member. The fee will be transferred to the ZeroState account as a service fee and it will not exceed 10 ZSCoin.

Is this the principle of mining?

For the first time ZeroState will use the blockchain of Ethereum. Then to become a fully independent it will use it own blockchain.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

I asked this question from developers. It was a temporary problems with Megafon and they are solved. Everebody can withdraw from 100 rubles to Qiwi. And they have a referal system. 5 rubles for 1 invited friend.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

I did not know that there is a referral system. I will certainly bring friends. very interesting app
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

Why does this thread have so many pages? I can't believe it, the examples are like a practical joke. Is this one big troll project or research project to see how gullible crypto investors are?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

If this all happens automatically, then this is well thought out. Advertising will be as high-quality and effective.

Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

I did not know that there is a referral system. I will certainly bring friends. very interesting app

Without a referral system, you can not do it when it comes to advertising. We constantly need a fresh batch of customers.
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

Why does this thread have so many pages? I can't believe it, the examples are like a practical joke. Is this one big troll project or research project to see how gullible crypto investors are?
The project has a finished product that works. The indicators are already impressive. Users of the product (application) are increasing every day. In a project that has a ready-made working product, investors will rather believe than in a project "on paper".
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

The project has a finished product that works. The indicators are already impressive. Users of the product (application) are increasing every day. In a project that has a ready-made working product, investors will rather believe than in a project "on paper".
When the project is simply painted on paper, there is no guarantee that it will be implemented in the near future. It is dangerous to invest in such projects.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:26:43 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 09:24:10 AM by DeepChipolino

Good question. Perhaps this is one of the ways of natural selection of investors)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: