Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:47:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]🚀 ZEROSTATE🚀 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 🚀  (Read 27254 times)
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

I think that at first you need not to chase coins, but simply increase your rating.

First we will work on the rating, and then he will bring profit to us. Smiley
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

Does the team plan to create a personal exchanger?
It was just perfect to have such an opportunity in the framework of the platform.

It would be very good for the exchange rates in this project exchanger to be higher than anywhere else.
That's for sure, so it would be absolutely wonderful. I hope the team will take into account these wishes in the future.

berlinboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

It was just perfect to have such an opportunity in the framework of the platform.

It would be very good for the exchange rates in this project exchanger to be higher than anywhere else.
That's for sure, so it would be absolutely wonderful. I hope the team will take into account these wishes in the future.

Well, it's not for nothing that this topic was opened. With its help, investors are attracted, and users' wishes are studied.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

And how in the application to find advertising with coins?

I think that you will not find it on purpose. It will come across randomly as a reward

And how do I know that I received a reward for this comment?

when you put emotion advertising with a coin, then you'll see it immediately)) Just advertising is still very little
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

I think that at first you need not to chase coins, but simply increase your rating.

But one does not interfere with one another! I'm here interested in receiving the first coins and withdrawing them
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:19:07 AM

Well, it's not for nothing that this topic was opened. With its help, investors are attracted, and users' wishes are studied.
Of course, this way you can find out what the community really needs and make your product even better.

Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

But one does not interfere with one another! I'm here interested in receiving the first coins and withdrawing them

I did not say anything about competition, but only about raising the personal rating. These are different things.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

when you put emotion advertising with a coin, then you'll see it immediately)) Just advertising is still very little
In this case, this is an excellent move, the developers have made a very good decision.

heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

What is the minimum investment?

Minimum purchase - 100 ZSCoin
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

ZSC tokens ZSC performs the role of internal cryptocurrency in the application of ZeroState. Supposes a phased introduction of ZSC tokens in the internal payments in the application. At the end of period all payments will be done only in ZSC tokens.
For the first time there is a transition period where the fiat economy in the system will co-exist organically with the token economy. During the transition period, special discounts and preferential terms will be provided to encourage the payments in ZSCoin tokens for the users and advertisers.
Once the number of users of ZeroState reaches a certain number (approximately 4 million +/- 500,000 depending on the development scenario), ZSC tokens will be the only means of payments between the advertiser and user. All the advertisement or participating in an advertising campaign will be paid by tokens, and tokens will be paid for all additional services in the application.

The price of ZSCoin tokens directly depends on the number of active users and launched promotions. The more tokens are involved in the internal payments in the application of ZeroState the more is the price of ZSCoin. And since the number of tokens is limited and the number of users and advertisers in the application will grow, the market token price will grow.
To distribute the tokens for the further functioning of ZeroState ecosystem, 100 000 000 ZSC will be issued, for which a smart contract on the Ethereum platform will be created. The smart contract will automatically exchange ZSC tokens for ETH at the rate determined at the time of purchase.

When the ICO will complete, ZSCoin tokens will be officially listed on the exchange, where they can be freely exchanged for other tokens.
For the greater convenience of users and reducing the cost of intermediaries is provided the creation of an internal exchanger to buy and sell ZSC tokens and exchange them for fiat money and cryptocurrency. This will make the work with the application easier and facilitate the faster introduction of tokens into ZeroState ecosystem.

Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me on which exchanges you want to make a listing in the first place? I noticed that if the coin goes on a bad exchange it very often loses in value
Todaytech

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

Good afternoon. Tell me on which exchanges you want to make a listing in the first place? I noticed that if the coin goes on a bad exchange it very often loses in value
And what is the reason for the decline in the value of the coin in this case?
berlinboy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

Perhaps because it is of little demand among traders.
oficman

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

Perhaps, because there are few experienced traders on bad exchanges.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

When I get to the paid comment and the money will be credited to my account, will the platform functionality additionally notify?
oficman

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

When I get to the paid comment and the money will be credited to my account, will the platform functionality additionally notify?

Oh, I'd like the functional to point out a link to that paid comment. The user can leave many comments and will not notice when the payment has come.
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

ZSC tokens ZSC performs the role of internal cryptocurrency in the application of ZeroState. Supposes a phased introduction of ZSC tokens in the internal payments in the application. At the end of period all payments will be done only in ZSC tokens.
For the first time there is a transition period where the fiat economy in the system will co-exist organically with the token economy. During the transition period, special discounts and preferential terms will be provided to encourage the payments in ZSCoin tokens for the users and advertisers.
Once the number of users of ZeroState reaches a certain number (approximately 4 million +/- 500,000 depending on the development scenario), ZSC tokens will be the only means of payments between the advertiser and user. All the advertisement or participating in an advertising campaign will be paid by tokens, and tokens will be paid for all additional services in the application.

The price of ZSCoin tokens directly depends on the number of active users and launched promotions. The more tokens are involved in the internal payments in the application of ZeroState the more is the price of ZSCoin. And since the number of tokens is limited and the number of users and advertisers in the application will grow, the market token price will grow.
To distribute the tokens for the further functioning of ZeroState ecosystem, 100 000 000 ZSC will be issued, for which a smart contract on the Ethereum platform will be created. The smart contract will automatically exchange ZSC tokens for ETH at the rate determined at the time of purchase.

When the ICO will complete, ZSCoin tokens will be officially listed on the exchange, where they can be freely exchanged for other tokens.
For the greater convenience of users and reducing the cost of intermediaries is provided the creation of an internal exchanger to buy and sell ZSC tokens and exchange them for fiat money and cryptocurrency. This will make the work with the application easier and facilitate the faster introduction of tokens into ZeroState ecosystem.

As stated above: all domestic payments will be made with ZSC coins. And if the market soars and the ZSC unexpectedly high, will the payment be made or will be revised?
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

After viewing the advertising and getting a coin, you can see their number in their settings
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:02:06 AM

After viewing the advertising and getting a coin, you can see their number in their settings
Payment is made in real time, i.e. right after the comment?

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

Traders do not affect the price trend. They trade volatility. The growth or fall in prices depends on investors.

In order for investors to become interested in a coin, they need to show perspectives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: