Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]🚀 ZEROSTATE🚀 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 🚀  (Read 27254 times)
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

the project thread explains more about the sale of coins that will be done in the near term, but I think there is no problem because the promotion program has been run, hopefully achieve the target sales of coins

I think that the project will reach the target sales without problems, because the idea of the project is original and new.

You are right:

Presale ended.
5M tokens with 50% bonus were sold out!
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:09:27 PM

the project thread explains more about the sale of coins that will be done in the near term, but I think there is no problem because the promotion program has been run, hopefully achieve the target sales of coins

I think that the project will reach the target sales without problems, because the idea of the project is original and new.

You are right:

Presale ended.

Great news for the team with investors.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

A block of the ZeroState Blockchain, aside from the standard transaction data in the header, includes:
1. current time
2. number of messages in the block
3. number of nodes
4. dividends for the current period
5. account hash
6. ZERO node public keys hash (first key from a ZERO node manager, other keys are sorted by the node ID)
7. state unique number
8. review hash
9. state value
10. previous block hash
11. hash of all transaction messages in the block
12. final new block hash
Many points are not clear. If you indicated these, please provide a description for each item.

This is the explonation of there blockchain. They want to create there own blockchain not to depend of the blockchain of Ethereum.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

A block of the ZeroState Blockchain, aside from the standard transaction data in the header, includes:
1. current time
3. number of nodes
5. account hash
6. ZERO node public keys hash (first key from a ZERO node manager, other keys are sorted by the node ID)
7. state unique number
8. review hash
9. state value
10. previous block hash
12. final new block hash
Many points are not clear. If you indicated these, please provide a description for each item.

This is the explonation of there blockchain. They want to create there own blockchain not to depend of the blockchain of Ethereum.

When will this new blockchain be ready?
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

1. current time
3. number of nodes
5. account hash
7. state unique number
8. review hash
9. state value
10. previous block hash
12. final new block hash

When will this new blockchain be ready?

July 2018 according to the roadmap. It will be after the ICO
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

In ZeroAccount, each cycle of new block creation accesses the server data to collect information on state reviews, state identifier and accounts that wrote a state review. After the data are correlated, ZeroAccount will send a command to a specific state contract with information about the accounts it needs to transfer ZSCoin tokens to. The price of a state review is included into the state contract at the time of its preparation. ZeroAccount commands, as well as transactions between accounts, get to a block of the ZeroState Blockchain.

Well, your make the blockchain. If the ether network is expensive, I assume transactions in the ZeroState network will be cheaper. How much will it cost? how will the price be formed? Where will the payment go?

It will depends from the price of ZSC tokens. They will use on own blockchain. More users more advertisers more price of the token. This is one of the reason to use own blockchain.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

How often will the tokens be redeemed by the company?

It will use the 20% of the profit to repurchase the tokens.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

What is this dividend?

Tokenholders will receive the devidends from the profite of the platform. This is one more reason to have the own blockchain.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:05:20 PM

You are right:

Presale ended.

It's very good that so many bucks bought so many tokens. You mean everything you do right
strongtree2505

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

Under the influence of emotional advertising, a person consciously goes to buy and satisfies his desire for this purchase, receiving the joy of a new thing.

When it comes to expensive purchases, the opinion of other consumers is very important.

For me it's the other way around. If this is an expensive purchase, I will research it myself.

I also think that when buying an expensive thing, I will focus primarily on myself and not on the opinions of others!
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

You are right:

Presale ended.
This is just an excellent indicator, investors duly appreciated the project.

heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:10:57 AM

In September, 2017, a working version of application was released,. It appeared on App Store and Google Play. At the same time, in September, 2017, ZeroState trademark was officially registered and a patent was gotten in the state register of trademarks and service marks of the Russian Federation.

Todaytech

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

In September, 2017, a working version of application was released,. It appeared on App Store and Google Play. At the same time, in September, 2017, ZeroState trademark was officially registered and a patent was gotten in the state register of trademarks and service marks of the Russian Federation.

With this approach, the team will go far and make its application popular.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

I've heard that there are already more than 70,000 registered users on the platform. Such numbers are very popular with advertisers.

This number is good for small advertisers but for big advertisers it is necessary to have more then 100 000 users. But the application is quickly developing.

Is 100 000 a critical number or why do you think it is necessary to have so many users? 70 000 already sounds like a solid user base.

For big advertisers the number of the users is very important. But 70 000 it is a realy big number. But we want more. Smiley

sure but it is a number that advertises can already work with. There are also more network effects to come if you already have 70,000 to work with.

There are a lot of small advertisers, among them there are restaurants, cafes, different shops and serviceis.

Which is good as the number will be growing constantly and there are millions and millions around the globe of such businesses.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

There are a lot of small advertisers, among them there are restaurants, cafes, different shops and serviceis.

Will small advertisers be able to add their ads automatically?

Like this? Pictures themselves will be loaded into application groups?
oficman

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

Will small advertisers be able to add their ads automatically?

Like this? Pictures themselves will be loaded into application groups?

I also do not understand how this will happen. Will the files be copied again?
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

Which is good as the number will be growing constantly and there are millions and millions around the globe of such businesses.

Popularity all over the world is the basis for the prosperity of the platform.
oficman

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

Popularity all over the world is the basis for the prosperity of the platform.

Let's hope that it will be so.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:00:58 PM

Well, your make the blockchain. If the ether network is expensive, I assume transactions in the ZeroState network will be cheaper. How much will it cost? how will the price be formed? Where will the payment go?

It will depends from the price of ZSC tokens. They will use on own blockchain. More users more advertisers more price of the token. This is one of the reason to use own blockchain.

Thus, with the increase in the price of the token, the cost of transactions will increase. Theoretically, transactions can become more expensive than in a block chain of ether Grin Grin Grin
Not always the cost of transactions depends on the price of the token, very often all the way around.

berlinboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

Thus, with the increase in the price of the token, the cost of transactions will increase. Theoretically, transactions can become more expensive than in a block chain of ether Grin Grin Grin
Not always the cost of transactions depends on the price of the token, very often all the way around.

I also did not hear the price of the token affect the cost of the transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: