Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:34:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Ripple's XRP token reached its peak gain? Will it crash if no Coinbase add?  (Read 233 times)
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

The pump for XRP today is closely linked to the false rumor being spread that Coinbase is adding XRP.
I fear it may significantly drop in the coming weeks if this turn out to be untrue. :\

if not added to coinbase not big problem
much big exchanger already accepted xrp, so if not added in coinbase
xrp down price not about coinbase
DAOfan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

Coinbase is being bought buy Goldman Sachs right? Why wouldn't a bank want to buy a centralized exchange and then put Ripple on it?

Oh wait, I know why. Because any idiot can copy Ripple's technology and negligible market penetration and branding. The future of coinbase the "Gold Sach" (GS). Why would anyone swear fealty and put their entire economic and technological future in the hands of the Ripple foundation? All ripple did was create a crypto version of the visa gift card. It is only a matter of time before Ripple is no more.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

Surely if these rumours would be turn into FUD that price sill fall below $1 again,XRP being centralized is being used by the bankers to get billions of dollars out of nothing,those people who are investing in XRP should realize how this coin would get their investments slowly,the price isnt moving because these few people who has the big supply of this coin are dumping it slowly.

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

I bet those rumours about the coinbase listing would be the same as what we have last time,FUD who will get a lot of people rekt or lose big amounts of their investments,that only people who are investing to this coin would be the one who arent doing research because if you did you wont invest to this very centralized coin,i dont think this coin deserve its place to the market because it should be called as a cryptocurrency.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

Hello my friend which price do you mean i think that ripple this centralize coin is like dollar tether which it should be no more than one dollar in my point of view.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

XRP will never be added to Coinbase. Why everyone still dreaming about that ? So happy that i did sell my XRP at 2.40$ and will never buy in again.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

I don't think XRP listed on Coinbase or not will affect to XRP price Smiley. As you can see BCH also listed on Coinbase but it's still crashed Smiley). I believe that XRP will rise back to its peak soon. The exchange that coin listed on don't affect so much to crypto price but the news is the most effective thing to price of any cryptocurrency.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

It will surely crash when this is just another FUD,probably a FUD because coinbase wont allow this shitcoin to be listed in their exchange.They dont consider  XRP as a cryptocurrency because of its banking structure which means the founder and the people behind this coin can easily manipulate its market,you should know the risk of getting this coin.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

You should take your profits when you still can because if those people who are manipulating this coin will took their profits before you did,you will  lose a lot of money just like what happened to the previous coinbase listing FUD it drops from $3 to $0.8 that is unacceptable because if you invested big amounts of money your probably getting less after the crash.

mikfresh

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

I doubt 1 dollar it's is peak, but rumors of coinbase addition were spreading fast, and now there is an official statement that denies it: https://mobile.twitter.com/coinbase/status/970746383308177408 be careful not to buy in with all your funds!
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

Probably yes because people are sick and tired of the FUDs that this coin has gone thru,a lot of manipulations from the few people who has the most of the supply of this centralized coin,bankers shouldnt be supported by our community because these banks shouldnt be trusted.Instead of investing to this manipulated and centralized coin you should look to the other undervalued coins.

4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

Ripple always walks in cycles if you look closely at the graphs. Now it is on a decline. I would not buy at the moment. An adequate price of 50 cents or lower there will already be thinking

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
matsusomoto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

Get your profits as soon as possible because this XRP is so ambitious coinbase is a decent exchange which doesnt allow shitcoins to be listed,especially when a centralized and manipulated coin like XRP wants to enter there are less chance for this coin be listed in coinbase because if coinbase wanted to they did it a long time ago which is not.

hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

The pump for XRP today is closely linked to the false rumor being spread that Coinbase is adding XRP.
I fear it may significantly drop in the coming weeks if this turn out to be untrue. :\
It will continue to dump because it was hyped last quarter of the month with a false information. Coinbase will never add XRP because it is a centralize altcoin. Coinbase only accept decentralize coin on their platform. It also affect their credibility if they add XRP on their list.

Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

I don't think that Ripples survival depends of listing or not in Coinbase. Ripple is OK in my opinion and after a while when the Christmas pump and dump settle down Ripple will move forward.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

What do you expect from a pure pump and dump coin? the bankers are manipulating its price that is why the movements is very slow,these people are slowy dumping their supply so that they can have as much bitcoin as they can from the noob investors who invested to this very centralized coin,it shouldnt be supported by our community so do your own research.

cryptoheroin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

Secure your profits while you still can or else you will regret it,do not be so greedy because if these manipulators come to your way your gains would be turned into losses,that is why if you can secure it now do it.Because XRP is a very centralized coin which has the banking structure plus the founder has the most supply of it that is why he can easily dump those supply.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: