Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:29:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to register right now  (Read 177 times)
darrly (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

I am looking for a new ICO what ICO do you think is the best to sign up? What ICOs have a big pool of tokens and legit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

I am looking for a new ICO what ICO do you think is the best to sign up? What ICOs have a big pool of tokens and legit?

you can join on Serenity Financial ICO, its legitimate, with a lot of partners around the world. check it out on my signature banner.
this ICO will be make it in this year, and also it has a big support from famous company

taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:40:58 PM

Just to for medichain but will implore you read their whitepaper to understand their purpose... Its a good project created by professional medical practitioners around the world..
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:48:54 PM

Just to for medichain but will implore you read their whitepaper to understand their purpose... Its a good project created by professional medical practitioners around the world..

I support! The project is very good. It will be in demand, as medical services are necessary for all mankind. An excellent team of professionals will lead this project to success. Look at it in detail, very much I advise.

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:03:23 PM
Merited by surfinonmyownwavebaby (1)

Asking for the best ICO is like asking which finger would be best for me to amputate.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

Asking for the best ICO is like asking which finger would be best for me to amputate.
Dude I was gonna come in here and say something sarcastic and witty but man your response made my god damn day! Thanks for that and I will try my own now.

Looking for the best ICO is like looking for a pot-of-gold. You can almost see and feel it, but it doesn't exist (well only in your imagination Tongue!)

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:08:23 PM

You have to check the altcoins section, because that's not the right section for your thread, this section is specialized to "Bitcon discussion", and obviously ICO projects is not related to this discussion.
There is many factors considered before trying to invest in this projects, you need to learn first how to choose the most successful projects which have good potential.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

You should not miss this two, Providence and Auctus are two highly potential coins that you need to invest I will not give you much information but it is up to you to appreciate this two coins, just go to the announcement page and use the search form to search Auctus and Providence.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

Most of the people will give you different opinions and multiple choices and in the end, you will be back on the beginning of your question and you won't again know how to decide because multiple answers are distracting.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

My advice is to scroll through the new ICOs that are being presented here in the altcoin sections. Then you should read the whitepaper and also look at the future plans and originality of the project. If you see a lot of people joining that is just one of the reason why the project will succeed. Try to do more research about the different altcoins and you never know- maybe you will find the project that will bring you a nice income at some time.
Good luck with your choice!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

https://crestonium.io/

This ICO has become very interesting because of its project's offer of zero fees on its transactions. Exchanges today are requiring to much high fees that burden us in our transactions.
They also offer its users a unique proposition: If the value of CXS token doesn’t increase in value by 150% within 6 months, they will return your original deposit. They offer this guarantee because they believe in their product and want to deliver only the absolute best. This way you, as an investor, have nothing to lose!
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

Before participating in a preliminary program in a certain company, you need to study it properly! I personally pay special attention to the team and the product! Will this product be interesting for society! Well, where to look, so it's better to watch foreign websites, where they put the rating of the company! And where the rating is better, one must take and study the company!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

Hmmm, I think there are a couple of good projects out there but for me, I would recommend Shift.cash
akramer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

At this moment I think that Safinus is a project worthy of attention. Safinus’s team has the goal of creating a professional investment platform to help newbies and experienced players. I think it’s going to work.
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

I think abyss is the best project right now. In addition, the first in the world, DAICO
JohnnyFnC

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

Depending on who you ask every ico is the best to invest in and has a great future, just like if you ask about what altcoin to invest in, it's hard to get any kind of tip that's any more convincing than the rest. I'm relatively new to crypto and first invested in January exactly one day before everything crashed down in price. I'm currently investing in A new exchange Bitto, seems really promising from what I've read, but so hard to find any information on it outside of the actual site itself. I only found this forum a few days ago and seems to give me more people's opinions then anywhere else. I'm hoping it works out because it sounds great from a newcomer like myself. The only other ICO I have invested in was Caviar coin, around the same time as the price plunge, and soon after I find out that they're being sued by the city of Massachusetts for alleged securities violations, and since find it hard to find out any more about the coins progress, although I have finally received my coins a few days ago, and support is emailing back. So I guess like everyone says, be careful and try to research the ico, not just from ico rating sites but get as many opinions from everyday users like yourself. I'm going with Bitto at the moment https://www.bitto.tech ,stage 3 with I think 12 percent bonus for 1 eth (or equivilant) but ends in 2 days, stage 4 is supposed to start 2 days afterwards, but drops down to something like 5.5 percent bonus. So there's my long rant of an opinion.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

Check sites like:

https://icobazaar.com and https://captainaltcoin.com

They are making fair enough review of current ICO's and choose. many ICO's are good now and my preferences are for gambling ICO's.
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

https://crestonium.io/

This ICO has become very interesting because of its project's offer of zero fees on its transactions. Exchanges today are requiring to much high fees that burden us in our transactions.
They also offer its users a unique proposition: If the value of CXS token doesn’t increase in value by 150% within 6 months, they will return your original deposit. They offer this guarantee because they believe in their product and want to deliver only the absolute best. This way you, as an investor, have nothing to lose!

Hmm I am not sure...that sounds little bit too good to be true? Are they REALLY going to refund EVERYBODY if the value will not increase by 150% in 6 months?? I somehow cant believe it will be like that in reality...
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

For myself I chose Red Lanterns ICO (https://goo.gl/7RC9x8).
This project spesialize in sexual educetion field

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Simon Whill

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

Today I'm interested in the Safinus project. After reading their white paper, I think that this project is credible. Most likely I will invest in this ICO
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

At this point I think Safinus is a project worthy of attention, this project is reliable. If you see a lot of people joining it is just one of the reasons why the project will be successful.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: