Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Curated blockchain and crypto news  (Read 108 times)
joaoalf (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

Hi there!

We've just launched Morning Reader 3, a simple way to keep up with technology and blockchain news.

https://morningreader.com/

Would love to hear your feedback. Thanks.

xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

The newspage looks nice and clean. It kind of reminds me of reddit and ycombinator's news page [Hacker News]. I understand you're seeking simplicity on the page but it would be also ideal to have a thumbnail image (just like google images on their google news page) just to spice things up a bit. Also I would like to suggest the following changes:

1) Would it be possible to use up the space on the left hand side and the right sidebar to view content and a button to click on to view some short description about the news article. Maybe a 60 word summary of the news [Something similar to inshorts].

2) You could probably fit in the top 3-4 currencies prices on the header similar to how most cryptocurrency news websites do. This should give the reader a glance on the current price of Bitcoin for example.

3) Could you explain to the users what "River" means? I'm a bit confused about the terminology.

Overall the page looks sleek and lightweight and very fast to load. Nice job!
joaoalf (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

Thanks for the feedback xdrpx! I'll discuss your ideas with my team.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

You sure your Api's are fetching the data from the right sources ?
I can see everything stocked up there but any news related to blockchain/crypto.For instance,this is what I came across
That doesn't look like news related to the blockchain,does it ? Maybe you should work more on the content part.I'm satisfied with the UI/UX since the design looks very modern and sleek.
joaoalf (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

There are two channels/feeds: Technology and Blockchain. I think the feed you are referring to is the Technology channel. The Blockchain channel is in the following page:
https://morningreader.com/top/blockchain

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: