Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the future of bitcoin is it good like as past  (Read 389 times)
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:42:13 AM

There is still no clear rules regarding crypto trading and crypto related business in many countries so market used to react heavily whenever there is small updates regarding legal status of crypto in one country for ex. when china announced ban in crypto exchanges price dumped hard and still trying to recover from that.

To have stable growth and increase in adoption clear taxation rules must be set across the world. There are still countries where you will be caught for dealing with crypto.

To be millionaire you might have to invest really big amount right now because price of bitcoin is already high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:49:43 AM

Everyone knows that bitcoin has a great history since 2009.soo what will be the future of bitcoin what will be the situation in bitcoin after 2020 is it makes people millionaires same like in past years
In the past history some people become millionaires because they invest on bitcoin at early stage and i think this year up to 2020 user of bitcoin can grow double and i know that many people using bitcoin become millionaire same in the past years.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:55:08 AM

I still always think positively about bitcoin for the future, and I'm sure that in the next year bitcoin will bring more people into millionaires and even billionaires.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:01:59 AM

Everyone knows that bitcoin has a great history since 2009.soo what will be the future of bitcoin what will be the situation in bitcoin after 2020 is it makes people millionaires same like in past years
Much can be argued and wonder, but if everything is carefully considered and weighed the news background, it becomes clear that the coming years the confrontation between opponents and supporters of Bitcoin and the crypto currency market will noticeably heat up. Bitcoin in recent years came to the forefront of the news, which amaze the imagination. Are you not surprised - from $ 1 to $ 20,000 !? And then the expression is clear - demand creates supply. And not a large part of humanity is involved in the crypto currency market. Imagine what will happen when the digital currency is introduced everywhere. Here the answer suggests itself - Bitcoin and digital media will only go up, and I believe that at times exceeding the pace than until today.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:06:46 AM

No one can certainly answer what could be the future of bitcoin for the coming years but there are many speculations that bitcoin price can soar higher and might surpassed the previous peaked price. This lies in every users and the demand for btc, if the people continue to support and trust bitcoin then the prediction might happened. It can create additional millionaires for those investors who hodl for long term.

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:13:33 AM

The pass history of bitcoin was really amazing. It is true that a lot of people was already had their healthy wealth and probably they are rich now because of it. Many different speculation are we already heard and see under crypto word, but the most important things that we can hold for now is the value of our trust and believe to this system because I believe that nobody can tell what would happen in the future thus,if we are already in that day. But for now we just need to do is to chill and appreciate what will going to happen in the present.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

every glory must have its limit like rain that there must be cessation. so does the current bitcoin state. perhaps in 2009 bitcoin is very developed but after the passage of time from year to year it turns out the fact that bitcoin is currently experiencing a steepness in market prices resulting in bitcoin is not as attractive as it used to be. perhaps the cause is the regulatory factors that prohibit it in tightened this year.
Lorna t

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:28:06 AM

I know that bitcoin is a great history so far but we can't tell what happens after two years are coming so very durable .but in my opinion that bitcoin is demand will certainly rise and goes on another hand supply would be its definitely been said to have a bright future to increase its value .I am holding a good like as it past.so its very interest  in the community .
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:37:46 AM

I know that bitcoin is a great history so far but we can't tell what happens after two years are coming so very durable .but in my opinion that bitcoin is demand will certainly rise and goes on another hand supply would be its definitely been said to have a bright future to increase its value.I am holding a good like as it past.so its very interest in the community.
We should think on investing in it for long-term progress, if not then we will not be able to adopt or buy more of it now since we don't fully trust that even by two or more years btc can still exist, having bitcoin now can still make us richer in the coming years, it will be the future for everyone since we all know how blockchain simplify the transactions in a fine way.

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

I still always think positively about bitcoin for the future, and I'm sure that in the next year bitcoin will bring more people into millionaires and even billionaires.
True the price of crypto will grow like entropy of universe. I am waiting for BTC to spike out again like 2017. This time i will make sure that i am at least a millionaire.
JihanAs

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:42:30 AM

stock of the bitcoin it limited estimated until the year 2040.
If the year 2020 I suppose bitcoin will more expensive price is given the bitcoin is a virtual currency market leader today and are very popular in all the world

PITCH  »  THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY   
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE STARTUPS PITCH INVESTOR LIVE
tokens.pitch.ventures
endlings

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

The current investment in bitcoin is not suitable for those with smaller capitalizations, since Bitcoin is now around $ 11,000 and the return on investment in other cryptocurrencies is relatively higher.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

I see the bitcoin with the future really if you look at the info very nice it is the answer to the difficulty and so many people the bitcoin so much so many bitcoins who support bitcoin and many people bitcoin altered many who trust bitcoin

Good tbc

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:47:12 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 04:59:24 AM by Good tbc

Certainly Yes. the future of Bitcoin will actually be good and even greater than that of 2017. Reasons  been that many people are just getting to know that Bitcoin as a  Cryptocurrency have made some people Millionaires and Billionaires. And with this awareness of  Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency,  many people are looking foward to a good feature , where more and more people,  countries, government  will accept Bitcoin and will invest in it for the sole reason of improving their finnancial status.And the more people invest in bitcoin  the higher  price value will increase.The future  Bitcoin Price value will definitely be good as that of last year and even become better.  

Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

Millionaires are unlikely. More precisely, one can and will become millionaires. Lightning never strikes twice in the same place. Unless of course come up with a new way.
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

Most of the people are thinking that way,bitcoin can make an individual a millionaire in 2020? its not impossible but it depends on every individual.No one can make a solid statement of whats gonna happen in 2020 even a crypto enthusiast IMO.Lets just look forward onto it either good or bad.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

Everyone want to be a millionaire and make it to be rich but the question is they are prepared to be a millionaire? In the year 2020 everyone can be a millionaire but the question here also is if they have a patient or can handle an investment in the long term because as we can see from 2009 as you said until now bitcoin have a big rising so if we think of it by 2020, 2 more years from now it will rising again and everyone who hold a big amount of bitcoin can be a millionaire in the ywar of 2020.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

True the price of crypto will grow like entropy of universe. I am waiting for BTC to spike out again like 2017. This time i will make sure that i am at least a millionaire.

These are all speculations and it could of course turn some into millionaires but not everyone nor most of us because we are all not privileged to be holding a 100+ bitcoins in our wallets and the few that hold a good amount of bitcoin are sure going to swim in riches should bitcoin shoot up. I still don't think i can be a millionaire in Us Dollars should bitcoin even double up its current value.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

you can see the history, and I strongly agree with you that bitcoin has had an amazing history since 2009 with fantastic value and used by many people to build a platform or invest.
bitcoin will continue to grow in the future, because now so much demand to have bitcoin as an investment.
bitcoin can also be used to build a new platform with so many ICOs right now, you'll discover how much demand there is.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

No one can predict the future very precisely in this case, bitcoin does have a very good history, especially the last few years. and everyone believes and expects bitcoin brightness in the future. but not necessarily that happens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: