Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of aspect does bitcoin helps you?  (Read 474 times)
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

Bitcoin helps me in my schools since there are many equipments i need to buy for my studies. It also helps my financial problems and misc to fulfill my interests in life. It is great opportunity for me to have this so it really helps.

How does bitcoin help you?
Bitcoin really helped me in my financial problems, the fact that you can really make profit out of it is very satisfying. Actually i buy what i wanted and what i need, i even bought material things to my parents. In addition, i also learned the system of bitcoin which is blockchain technology and deep electronic terms.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:38:46 AM

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE COMMUNITY

Its great to see so many people have benefited from Bitcoin. There maybe a lot of people who have earned through Signature campaigns and appreciating alts. Ultimately, it has been btc that has helped to convert those dreams into fiat.

I guess most of the people answering here have got their fair share of support from bitcoin. Now, the next best logical think to do is to ask yourselves that what have YOU done for the community and bitcoin.

Do you KNOW what you can do to help?

Do you already help?

These are very important questions we have to answer. More and more people have to start thinking along these lines and ask themselves about how they think they can help bitcoin. I understand its no simple task. But together, we surely can come up with something more useful than repeating the same old answers in such a thread to increase post counts.

I'll be looking forward to see anybody noticing this particular post and starting a discussion on "What are you doing or suggestion on what to do to help bitcoin". Let the responses be substantive and non-repetitive.

I welcome anyone to use stuff from this reply to start a topic like this and ask for a healthy/ non-repetitive discussion on this.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

Bitcoin helps me in my schools since there are many equipments i need to buy for my studies. It also helps my financial problems and misc to fulfill my interests in life. It is great opportunity for me to have this so it really helps.

Bitcoin really helped me in my financial problems, the fact that you can really make profit out of it is very satisfying. Actually i buy what i wanted and what i need, i even bought material things to my parents. In addition, i also learned the system of bitcoin which is blockchain technology and deep electronic terms.

Bitcoin is the optimistic efforts of the modern technology generously offering great opportunities to everyone. Financial adpect is on the top list believing that btc changes many lives by simply being loyal to it. Like you and many others I gained many positive outcome from bitcoin. Starting from earning in my own ways. Widening my knowledge in the crypto currency world and many others. It opened up my eyes how currencies work and how it curculate around the globe. For sure we somewhat share the same experience and hopefully more successful development to bitcoin community.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:41:00 AM

Trade too much, it help me reduce my total money LoL
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:43:49 AM

When I know nothing about the bitcoin currency, my sallary on my regular job is not enough only $ 120 per month, not enough to support my study. But when I was looking for some income in internet I saw the Bitcoin currency I started reading about it and how I earn it. And since then I've been earning a bitcoin until now and double or triple profits every month.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

I am only a housewife and bitcoin is really a big help to me and my family since my husband has no stable job.Bitcoin helps me to sustain the needs of my children in school and paying all our bills.I am blessed and thankful to bitcoin.

roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:53:45 AM

I am only a housewife and bitcoin is really a big help to me and my family since my husband has no stable job.Bitcoin helps me to sustain the needs of my children in school and paying all our bills.I am blessed and thankful to bitcoin.

Same here, bitcoin is a big help to me and my family. It helps me manage my finances well, I become free from lots of credit and loans and even pay my monthly bills. I have savings now for the future of my children. I also extend help to my relatives that needs financial help. It is really a life changing experience with bitcoin.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:01:59 AM

Bitcoin helps me sustain the needs of my family. I am thankful because it helps me with my school expences even my tuition fee and it's fulfilling that I am able to lighten the burdens of parents. I am also able to sustain the needs of my siblings and also able to by them some treats.
busua

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

Economically, bitcoin helped me a lot, investing in bitcoin, and I paid my university four years for tuition. I know blockchain this emerging industry, saw its prospects, clearly defined their future career development.
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

Well, every aspect of bitcoin is quite essential and has really contributed in my life but the most important aspect for me is that it can be a great source of income. There are lots of ways to earn bitcoins with only little investments, you can earn even with a smartphone and internet connection. It really helped me and my family in our financial status, and I'm thankful that bitcoin existed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

bitcoin is a great help to me because of this I do not have a problem with our daily expenses besides that I am able to buy what we need at home especially to the needs of my kids like milk and diaper.
abded1

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:38:38 AM

it help me to improve my financial situation , and i became a man who study and search a lot
and improve my skills in searching in internet
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

Bitcoin played a vital role in my life not only financially but also technologically. I'm not really an internet savvy person. I do connect with the internet just because of my online games and social medias. When my cousin introduced bitcoin to me, I started to get excited on researching about this awesome technology and I've learned a lot of things not just bitcoin but other new innovations as well.

Bitcoin also changed my outlook in life when it comes to future money. The convenience that we will experience purchasing or paying online with less hassle and less fees. You can actually purchase anywhere at anytime you want as long as you have internet connection.

Because of this innovation, I started to feel excited and getting interested in learning more things about the technology and what the blockchain could still offer in the near future.

Kudos to Satoshi Nakamoto and the people behind this awesome technology!
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:10:58 AM

I think main aspect is financial one, for each person involved in crypto.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

It helps me in its financial aspects. We all know that bitcoin has a great value when it is converted into cash, and because of that value, it helps me to give some financial helps for my parents especially in our house and also in my schooling where I have to pay different fees like tuition fees and book fees. Also, bitcoin gave me inspiration to be successful and rich someday, I am reading a lot of articles concerning different successful persons because of bitcoin, and because of that I am striving to have more bitcoins so that I can buy what I want and also to help those people in need.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

It helps me financially, giving me an extra income online.
It also gave me an option to trade that is not controlled by banks and big financial institutions.

It also help me send money to my relatives outside my state.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

Just like most of you think that bitcoin really helps us financially.
Bitcoin can help store and increase my assets, whatever I get in bitcoin, whether from trading or the results of following the signature campaign, I save it in the hope that its value will increase in the future. Bitcoin makes my time more productive than ever
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

Most people have a similar idea that bitcoin can improve our lives.
You can trade bitcoin, and if you have a good trading strategy, you can earn your living expenses.

Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

The most helping aspect of cryptocurrency is the sense where because it is computer based or can be classified as a web based job, I can earn in my spare time that fits schedule here in bitcointalk. I love it being a secure and decentralized currency.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

I think all of us helps bitcoin in a financial aspects because in bitcoin you can earn as much as a regular employee or more than as regular employees salary. So imagine that you already have a regular job but on the other hand you are doing bitcoin did you think that you will suffer to poverty?I'm sure you dont! And bitcoin helps me not only in financial aspect but also in mentally aspects because when I learn how to do bitcoin I already change my mind setting, I already know all my priorities and bitcoin gives me a new hope to achieve all my dreams and to get it in a short term of time.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: