Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:34:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2 D3's  (Read 441 times)
-droid- (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:22:45 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

have had them running in my office server room downclocked at 14-15gh but due to design changes in the room I no longer have the means to run them.

they've been sitting powered off for a couple weeks now so I'd like to just get rid of them

I've been out of the loop on pricing of any hardware recently so shoot me some offers, escrow with phil or ognasty preferred and I am located in Portland Oregon
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

Are you selling it with bitmain psu?

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
-droid- (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:33:05 AM

Are you selling it with bitmain psu?

yeah I can if need be
Kuschelweich

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

have had them running in my office server room downclocked at 14-15gh but due to design changes in the room I no longer have the means to run them.

they've been sitting powered off for a couple weeks now so I'd like to just get rid of them

I've been out of the loop on pricing of any hardware recently so shoot me some offers, escrow with phil or ognasty preferred and I am located in Portland Oregon

Are these 19.3GH units that have been downclocked? What's the power usage like at current speeds?
-droid- (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:05:10 AM

Are these 19.3GH units that have been downclocked? What's the power usage like at current speeds?

one is 19.3 downclocked and other is a 15GH model from factory downclocked to 14 I think, and pretty sure they both are on blissz firmware
Techis404

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

What are you looking to get for them? Ive had some spare room on one of my circuits and was looking to fill it with whatever 'good deal' hardware I can find. Was thinking about D3 since they're on bitmain's site again and using coupons. Don't want to low ball offer but i'm aware of how weak the returns are on these. Still, if the price is right...
-droid- (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:28:38 AM

What are you looking to get for them? Ive had some spare room on one of my circuits and was looking to fill it with whatever 'good deal' hardware I can find. Was thinking about D3 since they're on bitmain's site again and using coupons. Don't want to low ball offer but i'm aware of how weak the returns are on these. Still, if the price is right...

yeah true I see bitmain now has em pretty cheap, make me an offer what you think is fair
Techis404

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

yeah true I see bitmain now has em pretty cheap, make me an offer what you think is fair

Thanks for getting back, i'll send you a PM now.
Techis404

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:30:02 PM

Tried to send you a PM, but since i'm too new it won't allow for it.

I was just going to say you might be better off trying to sell on ebay. Looking at the #'s Dash would have to double to even make bitmain's price feesible for me personally. I've been mining a little while now so I guess i'm "wet" enough to know that going over 200 or even 150 day's ROI isn't advisable.

Still though, i'm always hunting a good deal. If you're hurting to just get rid of them i'll take both with the PSU's for 500$ plus whatever the shipping is to USA. I'm not sure if you consider that fair and I hope not to offend, but thats really all i'm comfortable paying for them, just not confident in the market right now. Just let me know, thank you!
-droid- (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

I was just going to say you might be better off trying to sell on ebay. Looking at the #'s Dash would have to double to even make bitmain's price feesible for me personally. I've been mining a little while now so I guess i'm "wet" enough to know that going over 200 or even 150 day's ROI isn't advisable.

Still though, i'm always hunting a good deal. If you're hurting to just get rid of them i'll take both with the PSU's for 500$ plus whatever the shipping is to USA. I'm not sure if you consider that fair and I hope not to offend, but thats really all i'm comfortable paying for them, just not confident in the market right now. Just let me know, thank you!

willing to work a deal with you but 500 for both plus PSU's is too low
EricJH801

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

I don't think it's too far off.  Someone locally selling 2 for 700 w/ PSU's and no one has picked them up in a week yet.

Techis404

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:03:41 PM

I understand completely. With the market continuing to slip yet difficulty staying high mining in general is making less and less sense. D3's are nearly at the point of being pay-to-mine. I'm sure you could move them on Ebay to someone really unfamiliar with mining, However, if you're looking to sell right away my offer stands just let me know, thanks.
-droid- (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

I understand completely. With the market continuing to slip yet difficulty staying high mining in general is making less and less sense. D3's are nearly at the point of being pay-to-mine. I'm sure you could move them on Ebay to someone really unfamiliar with mining, However, if you're looking to sell right away my offer stands just let me know, thanks.

np ill keep you in mind
-droid- (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

these are still for sale, forgot about them til now lol.. they are just sitting in their boxes in my garage.. help me get rid of em
endi17

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

Where are you located
-droid- (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:29:08 AM