Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merits ! Can I beg to give me merits other participants? Ban or not?  (Read 317 times)
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

Begging the users to give you merits aint gonna help to have merits. You have to post high quality topics to earn merits and it depends on the user/merit source if they see that as a high quality post. I know its hard for a newbie/jr member to have merits because we lack knowledge about crypto. I advise you to read article or blogs about crypto to give you more knowledge  Smiley

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

It’s a shame to beg for merit, one should have some self-respect and should think before putting anything into a new thread.
Have you ever met any beggar with a dignity? There is no one I bet. If you want to gain merit on your posts, make them valuable. Post genuine and appealing material to make them eye catching and that enhances knowledge of the readers. There will be no need to put a request to someone for awarding you merit.
On the other hand asking people to give you merit for such posts that don’t deserve clearly refers to a morally turpitude personality or a confused member of the forum who don’t have the idea of his/her existence on the forum. Our primary goal is to is to share our learnings and experience about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, gaining merit and trust should be the secondary goal of all the members here. Irrespective of everything else be honest and genuine to live a dignified life around here.  Wink
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

Probably the best way to get merits is by helping other people, there are plenty of forum sections where you can help new bitcoin/cryptocurrency users or anyone in general. You don't necessarily need to write full pages of content to get merit as long as what you write is useful or helpful to someone.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

Before the merit system exists, this forum became a gold mine for bitcoin hunters and became one of the places where people can generate additional income. But that does not last long, here's the bitcointalk.org right now, with a merit system that is also a requirement to level up a member. The bad side from this merit system is that, since its inception, more and more new threads are coming up and mostly made by new members, as well as the topics covered have repeatedly appeared before. So whether or not this system has a positive impact on the forum or is the cause of the growing number of spam emerging by new members.
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Help others before you ask for help.

Giving is a more powerful tool than taking.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Merit me or don't.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

Probably the best way to get merits is by helping other people, there are plenty of forum sections where you can help new bitcoin/cryptocurrency users or anyone in general. You don't necessarily need to write full pages of content to get merit as long as what you write is useful or helpful to someone.

Rightly said, I remember there was a member who asked some unique query about his account. He mentioned in the thread that he will give merit to the members who help him with the issue. Two members replied to his query, he send 1 merit each to both members and then locked the thread.

I think this should not be mentioned in the thread but it is obvious that if you are helping new members here even the senior members will notice this soon.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

I have 0 merits.
How i can get Merit points?
What are the requirements for posts to gain merit? Huh
Try reading this.

Merit & new rank requirements
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Also this one.
If you have question regarding merits that you don't understand, this is the best thread for you.

Vital Facts and Figures about Merit Point System.(Answers to your Queries)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2820030.0

Try to read more rather than doing irrelevant topics that could result of banning your account. Hope this would help. Kampay!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: