Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For An Internship In The Crypto Field  (Read 355 times)
Jepo1234 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:15:24 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

Hi, my name is Jeffrey and I'm very interested in an internship for a crypto related company. I am a college student and have a passion for crypto and would love to get into the field. I can help any company, ICO, etc.. with marketing or general advising. Here are my credentials:
- I run two different popular twitter accounts (One with 70,000 Followers and a different one with 80,000 followers- all with real followers and grown organically)
- I previously ran a website, which entailed managing over 200 sports writers and reached over 1 million views with no paid advertising.
I believe I can bring several different contributions to any team including-
- Twitter help: I feel strongly that I can assist your brand gain 5,000-10,000 followers a month and widespread recognition.
- I go to a New York based university, which has many people interested in cryptocurrency and recently had a Ripple member speak at the school. I can potentially organize a group and grow a base there.
- General marketing help- I can help with Reddit, Facebook, or any potential marketing needed for your company.
- Writing Articles: I have vast experience in writing articles, including writing for BleacherReport and my own website (where I've accumulated thousands of views on many of my articles)
- Professional experience: I've had multiple internships including working for a multi billion dollar real estate company located in Manhattan

If anyone is interested or wants to ask more questions, feel free to private message me or respond to this thread. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IonicTong

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:31:31 PM

Hi Jeffrey,

I would be potentially interested in talking with you about a position. Please PM your Skype ID so we can arrange a call. Thanks
TeamDeedCoin

Activity: 213

Tokenize and Discount Real Estate Commission

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

Hello.

Please send an email to media@deedcoinlaunch.com to further discuss where exactly your skill set can be best used.

Thanks.

Donate us Merit please!

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
TeamDeedCoin

Activity: 213

Tokenize and Discount Real Estate Commission

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:36:11 PM

- Professional experience: I've had multiple internships including working for a multi billion dollar real estate company located in Manhattan

If anyone is interested or wants to ask more questions, feel free to private message me or respond to this thread. Thanks.

We are also a real estate-based token.

Donate us Merit please!

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
Jepo1234 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:53:21 AM

Hi Jeffrey,

I would be potentially interested in talking with you about a position. Please PM your Skype ID so we can arrange a call. Thanks
Thank you for contacting me,

I'd be interested in talking further, but can you first tell me a little bit more about your company.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:18:07 AM

Hi, my name is Jeffrey and I'm very interested in an internship for a crypto related company. I am a college student and have a passion for crypto and would love to get into the field. I can help any company, ICO, etc.. with marketing or general advising. Here are my credentials:
- I run two different popular twitter accounts (One with 70,000 Followers and a different one with 80,000 followers- all with real followers and grown organically)
- I previously ran a website, which entailed managing over 200 sports writers and reached over 1 million views with no paid advertising.
I believe I can bring several different contributions to any team including-
- Twitter help: I feel strongly that I can assist your brand gain 5,000-10,000 followers a month and widespread recognition.
- I go to a New York based university, which has many people interested in cryptocurrency and recently had a Ripple member speak at the school. I can potentially organize a group and grow a base there.
- General marketing help- I can help with Reddit, Facebook, or any potential marketing needed for your company.
- Writing Articles: I have vast experience in writing articles, including writing for BleacherReport and my own website (where I've accumulated thousands of views on many of my articles)

I have no doubt you are going to get lots of offers from people paying in their worthless alt coin.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
IonicTong

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for contacting me,

I'd be interested in talking further, but can you first tell me a little bit more about your company.

Sure, sending you a PM now...
thepr0digy21

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:22:18 AM

Angel has a ton of crypto-based internship opportunities, both remote and office based. I would definitely suggest you take a look.

https://angel.co/jobs
daniel.roman

Activity: 130
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:32:12 AM

Hi Jeffrey, I would like to speak with you. Please send me in a PM your skype.
We are going to launch an energy ICO, and I think we can get an arrangement
Regards
Daniel
Jepo1234 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

Hi Jeffrey, I would like to speak with you. Please send me in a PM your skype.
We are going to launch an energy ICO, and I think we can get an arrangement
Regards
Daniel
Hi Daniel,
I am unable to PM you on this forum. My email is jeffrey.port11@gmail.com and I'd love to hear more about your company and team.
Jeffrey
DBProductions

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

Hi all,

I am also looking to join forces with a promising project to help build. My background is in business administration, public relations, and marketing. I'm not a developer, but I'm pretty well-versed in the crypto environment, and currently spend most of my days researching new projects.

My strongest skills are problem solving, writing, researching and learning. I'm willing to do whatever it takes -- I have a 4 year degree in business admin. and public relations. I also have 40-50 hours per week available to take care of whatever needed. I'm in NC but would be willing to relocate for the right opportunity.

Thanks for your time, DM me if interested in hearing more or for resume. Thanks.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 03:35:53 PM

@Jepo, filter those sending DM  and rewarding your contribution with a project that will not get listed for the next two years. Look at the team competency, if the project really worth tokenizing and if it yes, look at if it is not too early looking at mass adoption, has crypto industry arrived at that stage? Let your efforts and contributions really count to a promising project that will stand the test of time.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 01:24:15 PM

I was looking for this! I started to look for internships too. If there are some people who have the experience in this please share. To be honest I have found on the internet new york internships. They don't have years of experience behind but I like their reviewers. People are satisfied. The good thing is that they provide their services not just in one country but in the others too. So it doesn't matter where you are and where you would like to travel, they provide such a possibility. Have you heard about them, can you share some information?

It would be better if you create your own thread and post it in the services section where you may get more offers. Also you need to define your portfolio in a much better way.

I have no doubt you are going to get lots of offers from people paying in their worthless alt coin.   Wink

No issues for that for the internship seekers as most of them are even willing to work for free.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: