Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When market is down A lot of traders become emotional:) What about you?  (Read 462 times)
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

I feel annoyed when the market falls, I'm not afraid just annoyed. I am mentally prepared and continue to mop up the hope that the next time my investment will succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

for me if the market is down there is no problem for me because the time I know the world of crypto at that price coin is still low price. yes maybe now the price of coin down very drastically but someday will definitely return to the original price. and I did not panic with the coin down at the moment. for me no matter what coin price there is no problem at all.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

Before getting involved in bitcoin I have prepared psychology. I understand the successes and risks of this area. So when the bitcoin price drops I'm not afraid. I know it is inevitable. I will keep my bitcoin and wait for the price to rise in the future.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MelanBago

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

When the market is down, I notice that a lot of traders become emotional, hopeless, and they panic. All the bragging about about their "gains" and their portfolio to anyone will listen vanishes from their minds. They forget why they started in the first place and begin to doubt their investments, so they sell... often times at a loss.
On the other hand, those who understand blockchain and the tech remain focused and care little about market swings. Most of the smartest people I know dont sit around refreshing blockfolio 500x a day.. They spend their time reading whitepapers, practicing diligence, and identifying innovation and innovators.
Blockchain is NOT going anywhere. Just because the market is down doesn't mean that devs stop developing or that projects stop reaching their milestones. The technology that's been created *cannot* be undone. As long as you've positioned yourself with solid coins, the VALUE remains the same- even if prices are down. If you believed in it 3 months ago at ATH, and no fundamentals have changed, why are you afraid?
This market is irrational, but we can mostly agree that dips like these are due to SPECULATION and MANIPULATION. If you feel EMOTIONAL when you're about to make a trade... don't do it! And if you can't stand the heat, you might need to consider getting out of the kitchen on the next run up. In the mean time, take some time to educate yourself about blockchain and decentralization if you haven't already

Very well said! I definitely agree with you on these. I think this is a natural process for a new trader until they become matured and fully understand the market. As for me, I experienced those FUDs and now I am becoming a numb trader as the years goes by. Before, even when I go to bed I still checked my Blockfolio every now and then. But now, I've learned to disregard anymore the monitoring Apps and I seldome check it now unlike before.
What I'm doing now is Im doing Bounties so as to collect more coins even during these bearish market. I am also taking some effort to educate myself by watching YouTube videos about trading and crypto-currencies. I am learning also not to buy altcoins during the HYPE but I wait for the dip to be able to have some 'discounts' so as to get a right entry for my coins. I now understand fully that everything that goes up would definitely goes down and vice-versa so I wait patiently for the right timing to buy. I am also doing stakings and master nodes for some coins to be able to collect more.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

all humans must have an emotional nature, so here we must prepare ourselves when there is a decline that occurs in the market. here we should be able to take advantage of an opportunity, if the market down is the right time to berivenstasi because this is a great opportunity to get a profit.
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

When the market is down, I notice that a lot of traders become emotional, hopeless, and they panic. All the bragging about about their "gains" and their portfolio to anyone will listen vanishes from their minds. They forget why they started in the first place and begin to doubt their investments, so they sell... often times at a loss.
On the other hand, those who understand blockchain and the tech remain focused and care little about market swings. Most of the smartest people I know dont sit around refreshing blockfolio 500x a day.. They spend their time reading whitepapers, practicing diligence, and identifying innovation and innovators.
Blockchain is NOT going anywhere. Just because the market is down doesn't mean that devs stop developing or that projects stop reaching their milestones. The technology that's been created *cannot* be undone. As long as you've positioned yourself with solid coins, the VALUE remains the same- even if prices are down. If you believed in it 3 months ago at ATH, and no fundamentals have changed, why are you afraid?
This market is irrational, but we can mostly agree that dips like these are due to SPECULATION and MANIPULATION. If you feel EMOTIONAL when you're about to make a trade... don't do it! And if you can't stand the heat, you might need to consider getting out of the kitchen on the next run up. In the mean time, take some time to educate yourself about blockchain and decentralization if you haven't already

thank you .. your article is very helpful for traders certainly. when they are confused and a little afraid of the extinction of a blockchain.dengan decreased their assets ...
at least can restore the spirit that ever existed first

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Before getting involved in bitcoin I have prepared psychology. I understand the successes and risks of this area. So when the bitcoin price drops I'm not afraid. I know it is inevitable. I will keep my bitcoin and wait for the price to rise in the future.
that's what we have to do, before trading we have to prepare ourselves to experience a price drop in the market as now, we should never fear losing or losing what we are experiencing now, for example we are calm and will not panic of course we will not suffer losses eg we do not sell bitcoin or altcoin when the price goes down as it is today.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

I am more holder than trader but i am not getting emotional cause i know that crypto market is based on ups and downs and in next week price could be totally diffrent that is why i always believe in possitive changes.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

Most of the traders get emotional when market goes down because of the psychological and mental pressure they have on their minds and do what we are seeing "panic selling".They need to releive this and just stay calm and away from any negativity hodling for long term which will give you profits in future.But don't worry experience will teach you everything of this risky business.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:07:32 AM

Emotions are flowing when we see all our altcoins decline. It is ok to be emotional. The bad thing to do in this down market is panicking too much.

tantra deva

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

I prefer to educate myself about blockchain and decentralization ... feel emotionally wasting my energy. because i  already understands that market prices sometimes rise and sometimes down.

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

trading is a buying and selling activity or a transaction where the transaction activity is not like transaction activity as usual, transaction activity on trading he done with passive capital, unused capital, from unused capital bought coin or ico, hope there is price increase from previous capital, of the capital is silent and not increased. so strange when there is a very emotional trading when facing the market like today, I think this situation is normal and normal in the world of trading, do not panic quiet stay hold hopefully useful
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

When I was still new to this, I did end up feeling worried and emotional but my friend who has far better experience with cryptocurrency
told me and persuaded me that it's quite normal and one should learn to adapt and make use of every opportunity. We can expect serious
traders to feel that way I guess, since it's not a lucrative spot when dips are in action. But from another point of view, I tend to see a very
good yet small opportunity when the market is down. Prices are very low and that tends to cause all the stress with people, yet again it's
the only time you can buy coins cheap. Investors are quite fond of this, so when a red day is in action, buy coins and hold. I try not to get
emotional but enthusiastic to battle all that negativity taking place.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

Emotions are flowing when we see all our altcoins decline. It is ok to be emotional. The bad thing to do in this down market is panicking too much.

When market is down, act normal and focus on the goal you set I know its hard to see your portfolio in bloody red but  panicking will not help you either. This time try to learn from the current trend as we can see cryptomarket are slowly getting some rhythm to go up, this happen so many times in past learn from it.
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:08:34 PM

when I started trading on the stock exchange, very much worried and worried about every market fluctuation, woke up at night went to the stock exchange.... Now, despite the big failures I am calm, I keep the coins in dolgosrok....
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

A good trader is the one who can earn both on the growth of the market and on its fall. Trading is not only buying at low prices and waiting for a high price. Trading is hard work.

Irvanremok

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

I think if someone is a good trader if the market is down diya not panic. diya will find the cause of the falling price and how the solution if it will go down maybe a trader will sell some tokens and hold a bit of his tokens in order not to lose big. I think if a trader who panics and sell all the tokens diya merchants who just joined and do not know how the market movement.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:53:04 PM

You really gave a basic and realistic advice to a trader that is trying to overcome all his fears and become better and smarter and winner in the end of this game.
And that is most precious in your thoughts. And that is all what the trader needs.
This tips coming from a man who learned on his mistakes throw his crypto journey, and who is unselfishly sharing invaluable secrets of a trader.

So i would repet and add, dont let your current emotion to overcome your rational behavoir. You are bigger than that.
Remain focused and sharp, read, learn, and invest in innovation. In that way, you will make yourself stronger position every day.
Build stronghold of the cryptoknowledge and there will be no dips ever, that can move you from your position!

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:04:51 PM

Well those people are not mentally prepared on the challenge of getting losses, if you enter this market or even shares/forex you should also think that profit will not come around all the time.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:14:18 PM

Bitcoin / entire crypto market  is high risk high return investment , so when you enter in new currency world then invest reasonable amount and beware of emotions to be victim of FOMO . bcoz mostly new people buy at peak price bcoz of FOMO and later they sell at dip bcoz of panic . it is completely opposite strategy for crypto currency market .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: