Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When market is down A lot of traders become emotional:) What about you?  (Read 462 times)
katri

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

i am little bit emotional but i dont let my emotion ruin my investment. i always convince myself that market will soon rebounce. this is a normal trend of cryptocurrency... sometimes it ups! and downs. no worry about this situation. at the long run we all see our coin rise to the top and gives us huge profit. all we have to do is wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:00:39 AM

When the market is down, I notice that a lot of traders become emotional, hopeless, and they panic. All the bragging about about their "gains" and their portfolio to anyone will listen vanishes from their minds. They forget why they started in the first place and begin to doubt their investments, so they sell... often times at a loss.
On the other hand, those who understand blockchain and the tech remain focused and care little about market swings. Most of the smartest people I know dont sit around refreshing blockfolio 500x a day.. They spend their time reading whitepapers, practicing diligence, and identifying innovation and innovators.
Blockchain is NOT going anywhere. Just because the market is down doesn't mean that devs stop developing or that projects stop reaching their milestones. The technology that's been created *cannot* be undone. As long as you've positioned yourself with solid coins, the VALUE remains the same- even if prices are down. If you believed in it 3 months ago at ATH, and no fundamentals have changed, why are you afraid?
This market is irrational, but we can mostly agree that dips like these are due to SPECULATION and MANIPULATION. If you feel EMOTIONAL when you're about to make a trade... don't do it! And if you can't stand the heat, you might need to consider getting out of the kitchen on the next run up. In the mean time, take some time to educate yourself about blockchain and decentralization if you haven't already

I think your pointing to a beginners in trading as those true traders knows the market situation and they had preferred some backup plans if the market get worst to cut losses. Anyway, I don't mind on the daily prices as for me it's too stressful and I'm a long term holder of some altcoins.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

i am little bit emotional but i dont let my emotion ruin my investment. i always convince myself that market will soon rebounce. this is a normal trend of cryptocurrency... sometimes it ups! and downs. no worry about this situation. at the long run we all see our coin rise to the top and gives us huge profit. all we have to do is wait.

Emotion is unavoidable. This is why we are different. This is why we all make mistakes. I know the traders now look for bots and artificial intelligence as solutions to remove emotions, but in the end we always take over the charts and the bots because we have fear, we have hope.

As much as possible learn the basic lessons. Set always for yourself target at profit AND for losses,,, and as much as possible allow these to take place. Set your trades and let them happen, regardless of how you feel.

I hold for most coins so no trades. Just sit and wait.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

I know for sure, that the long time hold strategies always work. That means if you avoid panic sell and do not fix losses you can always gain funds, that is why I have learned how to cope with emotions.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

Well, for some maybe yes but for me it's like a ussual day. I don't put really much attention to it since i know that the market still has a chance recover and even get better in few days/months to come. If you still have someoney left in your pocket, put it as an investments, and yeild your profits on green days.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

Day traders can make money on price drops. Long time holders do not care about single price drops, and sometimes even do not notice them. This situation is stressful for new speculators, so remember that patience rewards, and weak hands always lose.  Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

Day traders can make money on price drops. Long time holders do not care about single price drops, and sometimes even do not notice them. This situation is stressful for new speculators, so remember that patience rewards, and weak hands always lose.  Wink
If somebody is not patient and is scared that much that every single down could make him to just sell his coins that mean he is not ready to just join our market, those two things are most important when investing or trading.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

When the market is down, I notice that a lot of traders become emotional, hopeless, and they panic. All the bragging about about their "gains" and their portfolio to anyone will listen vanishes from their minds. They forget why they started in the first place and begin to doubt their investments, so they sell... often times at a loss.
On the other hand, those who understand blockchain and the tech remain focused and care little about market swings. Most of the smartest people I know dont sit around refreshing blockfolio 500x a day.. They spend their time reading whitepapers, practicing diligence, and identifying innovation and innovators.
Blockchain is NOT going anywhere. Just because the market is down doesn't mean that devs stop developing or that projects stop reaching their milestones. The technology that's been created *cannot* be undone. As long as you've positioned yourself with solid coins, the VALUE remains the same- even if prices are down. If you believed in it 3 months ago at ATH, and no fundamentals have changed, why are you afraid?
This market is irrational, but we can mostly agree that dips like these are due to SPECULATION and MANIPULATION. If you feel EMOTIONAL when you're about to make a trade... don't do it! And if you can't stand the heat, you might need to consider getting out of the kitchen on the next run up. In the mean time, take some time to educate yourself about blockchain and decentralization if you haven't already

I doubt that experienced traders get nervous when the rate goes down! They know how to analyze the market situation, so do not panic! There are almost experienced traders who are nervous when the price falls, in the event that they have invested their last money! And beginners and inexperienced traders panic at the slightest drop in the course thereby sell everything they have!
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

I fully support you. This is the market, and prices are moving up then down every day. If your coin has fallen, and this is really a worthwhile project. Do not panic. You need to wait until she grows up. And at this time it is worth to study the market.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:10:56 PM

Panic wont really give any good thing into a certain investor when he do easily shaken up on price dump of bitcoin or any other coins on this market specially when he do saw his portfolio drops when he just recently bought a coin. We cant blame them because those things are inevitable where doubts and hesitations would come out being emotional is normal because we are talking money on here but as being a trader you should really be tough on these times.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

I remain calm and do not panic. I do not take radical decisions and I am sure that the price will reach a new peak by the end of the year. So I just watch, sometimes it's hard of course given - but I try and keep myself in hand.
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

it happens only to a few people, I do not, when the market goes down I will be patient to wait and hope to ride again, there is no profit if you. want emotions, a situation will not change even if you are emotional, back can even melapau i previous results, keep the spirit and must be clever patient.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:17:38 PM

I don't want to become an emotional,even the market down. From the very beginning of my trading,i have a enough capital that i can afford to lose all of it,no matter what happen. I know that no one can predict the movements in crypto market,that's why,i am willing to lose my capital anytime,but i know also that i can be rewarded when the market recovered,rise up to the higher again.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

the crypto market is very new and the investors here are usually newbies which have not too much experience in trading including me. So being emotional is quite normal in my opinion but if its continues like this everytime the market is down and never reduces than it is a problem.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

Thats a natural thing for traders become emotional when market goes against with our prediction. But still calm down and analyze again about the flow market in the future.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:12:01 AM

I think experienced traders will not panic or their emotions go up, things like this are common for them, so they will be patient and continue to hope the market is getting green again.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:06:31 AM

Perhaps you mean ordinary people who bought some kind of crypto currency and are now in a panic?
Traders who have at least some experience, most likely did not even think of panicking. There's a cold mind-this is the main weapon of the trader.As a trader you must know how to control emotions to preven any losses.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

if market down iam not emotional
iam still hold long term my coin
I was too emotionally involved because the market is going down very long and very big almost half the price down on btc and the other one but we take the positives just the condition of this market is good for us make the initial investment by buying some mbtc to be invested because the price really cheap now.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

Actually sensation hither is not desire seeing diddly gonna in that appreciation whether you alarmed or anxiety to close adorning of even you deservingness or fail to keep hither that's trading so blameless disperse it already
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

Honestly, I'm starting to think that it's better to trade on Forex. Because in this market it is too difficult to make any forecasts, I think that until the cryptocurrency market is regulated, there would not be any stability.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: