Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for team members  (Read 129 times)
rigmasterkurulum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

Hi,

I am a person who is deeply interested in blockchain based projects and I want to have a better world using this technology. I came up with a blockchain based project idea which is about savings/private pension system. However, I don't have that much knowledge on coding and I don't think I can finish the whole project alone. It would take years if I work on it alone and wouldn't be trust-worthy for people since I came up with the idea alone and worked alone and there is no team.

So, I am looking for teammates, who could help me and the other teammates in any way they can, we will need a website, whitepaper, some coding and some development. I want this project to be completely decentralized, for that reason instead of looking for people from my university, I prefer opening a thread here so everyone who has the knowledge from wherever they are can contribute the project and get a share.

If this is not a suitable place for that type of announcement, please let me know and I can remove the post.

Looking forward to meet with new teammates and build a project from an idea and have a better and decentralized world!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rigmasterkurulum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

UPDATE : I have created a project on Dogezer platform where you can join the team.

https://dogezer.io/projects/besdecentralized
leottwins

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

Looking to join once a vacancy is open. Coder with 5 years experience here.
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

UPDATE : I have created a project on Dogezer platform where you can join the team.

https://dogezer.io/projects/besdecentralized
Dear Osman. I went on site dogezer and familiarized with your idea. however she stated briefly. I believe that it can be very well presented and packaged, making this a great project. But to enter the ICO, you will need not only a team, but also a certain amount of money. I have been studying various projects for a year and if memory serves me, such ideas have not yet been met on the market. I would be happy to discuss with you the possibility of creating a project. my nickname in telegrams t.me/b_hunt. Write me. Thanks)
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

Looking to join once a vacancy is open. Coder with 5 years experience here.

smart contracts experience?

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: