Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one accumulate more Bitcoin in portfolio through trading?  (Read 99 times)
AF80 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

Hey everyone,

For the experienced traders here, I've watched quite a few vids but nothing really touches on this. How is it possible to trade Alts for more bitcoin, when the Alts are almost always weaker than Bitcoin and it is a few strange Alts which are in the green vs. Bitcoin.

I haven't had problems getting more Eth through trading Alts, but Bitcoin is just really tough. I noticed a good Alt is Monero which seems to get the upper hand on Bitcoin.

I have considered, doing a back and forth trading using USDT, where when Bitcoin is weaker than the dollar, I would buy with USDT, and when it gets higher, I sell.

Any advice?
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

Hey everyone,

For the experienced traders here, I've watched quite a few vids but nothing really touches on this. How is it possible to trade Alts for more bitcoin, when the Alts are almost always weaker than Bitcoin and it is a few strange Alts which are in the green vs. Bitcoin.

I haven't had problems getting more Eth through trading Alts, but Bitcoin is just really tough. I noticed a good Alt is Monero which seems to get the upper hand on Bitcoin.

I have considered, doing a back and forth trading using USDT, where when Bitcoin is weaker than the dollar, I would buy with USDT, and when it gets higher, I sell.

Any advice?
If you're an experienced trader, you should know the answer to this already.

There are periods where Bitcoin is very strong, and there are period where the alts rally a 100% a day. We're in the former period now, the latter was the case in say Nov 2017 or so.

There's a reason there's the HODL meme in Bitcoin. If you don't know what you're doing, which seems to be the case here, you are just much better off holding BTC instead of trading.
Alexandr210774

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

Hey everyone,

Any advice?

You can participate in a variety of bounty or ICO. It is natural to trade on stock exchanges. You wrote with USDT in bitcoin and bitcoin in USDT, this option, so-so. But, all this is suitable for multiplying Bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: