Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be BTC maximum at this year?  (Read 386 times)
George Khelashvili (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

What are you thinking, what would be maximum btc price at this year? I think in summer everything will return same condition when big dump began. And after this, will start grow up. Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

Bitcoin will soon pass the 12K resistance and then a breakout to 15K could be possible. That might be the max for this year. If worldwide regulations will be the outcome of the G20 discussion on cryptocurrencies this month, then 15K will be the maximum price. With the regulations cryptocurrencies will be taxed in most countries, there will be no decentralized Bitcoin and the price will not exceed 15K.

ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

Once Bitcoin pass the 12K resistance, it will start climbing toward 15K and stabilize. This will happens around summer I think.
And move toward the end of the year, BTC will set a new ATH again.
I'm sure Wink
George Khelashvili (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

Bitcoin will soon pass the 12K resistance and then a breakout to 15K could be possible. That might be the max for this year. If worldwide regulations will be the outcome of the G20 discussion on cryptocurrencies this month, then 15K will be the maximum price. With the regulations cryptocurrencies will be taxed in most countries, there will be no decentralized Bitcoin and the price will not exceed 15K.

I Think regulatin in crypto world is nesessary because here is "big guys" who manipulated about price and making big money. Yes, regulations need but anyway I think end of this year would be much highher price btc than was before dump
George Khelashvili (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

Once Bitcoin pass the 12K resistance, it will start climbing toward 15K and stabilize. This will happens around summer I think.
And move toward the end of the year, BTC will set a new ATH again.
I'm sure Wink

Yes, I think so that at this summer, everything will stibilized. It was very "cold winter" for crypto world, its now summer time  Roll Eyes
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:31:24 PM

Nobody really knows but in general the sentiment is that we will at one point reach an ATH this year. However, the price itself nobody can agree on and you have this massive range of 25k-100k with some people calling even higher than 100k (McAfee & company). For that reason it is impossible to say what the maximum will be, especially given last year most people thought 5k Bitcoin would have been great. Take into account Bitcoin was 20k in December 2017 you can clearly see nobody can predict the price of this beast.

George Khelashvili (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

Nobody really knows but in general the sentiment is that we will at one point reach an ATH this year. However, the price itself nobody can agree on and you have this massive range of 25k-100k with some people calling even higher than 100k (McAfee & company). For that reason it is impossible to say what the maximum will be, especially given last year most people thought 5k Bitcoin would have been great. Take into account Bitcoin was 20k in December 2017 you can clearly see nobody can predict the price of this beast.

Mccafee have promiss us to eat something if btc will not be 1m$ if you know what i mean Grin Yes, here is many ideas, many wishes, but I think this year would be stibilizer year of btc
icomap24

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

Mr Singh, a cryptocurrency portfolio manager for the last six years, predicts: "Bitcoin could definitely see $50,000 in 2018."
Source: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/911036/Bitcoin-cryptocurrency-2018-expert-predictions-50k-35k
I want to believe him.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

I'm currently speculating that bitcoin prices will not go down again, and this will continue to rise until bitcoin peaks in price this year, it's very optimistic with the slow initial movement, bitcoin will find the point where prices will never come down again like at this time, maybe it will just drop from $ 1 - 2 and immediately go up

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
George Khelashvili (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

Mr Singh, a cryptocurrency portfolio manager for the last six years, predicts: "Bitcoin could definitely see $50,000 in 2018."
Source: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/911036/Bitcoin-cryptocurrency-2018-expert-predictions-50k-35k
I want to believe him.

everybody whants but 50k at this year i think its impossible. Maximum 30k would be end of this year. I think so
George Khelashvili (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

I'm currently speculating that bitcoin prices will not go down again, and this will continue to rise until bitcoin peaks in price this year, it's very optimistic with the slow initial movement, bitcoin will find the point where prices will never come down again like at this time, maybe it will just drop from $ 1 - 2 and immediately go up

I think this big dump was very big manipulation from "big guys". Thay have sold btcs in higher price, make big dump and bought btcs again. Yes, now its time to grown up and minimum next jenuary/february there will not be any  dump like this
Andrene

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

It's easier to think of multipliers. Every 8 months Bitcoin price is double than it was before, someone said based on history chart. So from the date when Bitcoin reached 20k go fast forward 8 months in the future. 50k is realistic.
I think even more, but this year regulations coming out, so it will be interesting how things will go.
ManualdoBitcoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:54:54 PM

I think until the middle of the year he arrives at 15k, more at the end of the year I think it will go up a lot.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:56:34 PM

I want to believe him.

I also believe on this since he is a hodler ever since and experienced wise so I think this can be possible. We all want the price to go up like this after the correction so we can have some profit, just believe on this many good things will happen this year.
George Khelashvili (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

I think until the middle of the year he arrives at 15k, more at the end of the year I think it will go up a lot.

its should be in summer in my opinion
George Khelashvili (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

I want to believe him.

I also believe on this since he is a hodler ever since and experienced wise so I think this can be possible. We all want the price to go up like this after the correction so we can have some profit, just believe on this many good things will happen this year.
who dont wants to bilieve this?! but we must be realistic.regulations is coming up, last 2 month it was very hard time about crypto world. Niw everything going like everyone needs, but 50k its unreal for me at this year
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

What are you thinking, what would be maximum btc price at this year? I think in summer everything will return same condition when big dump began. And after this, will start grow up. Roll Eyes
Last big crash was caused by the confluence of bad news/FUD at that time people thought that Korea, India and Russian will gonna ban bitcoin.
Nothing like that happened and we now know that it was only a fuss aimed to shake people's confidence in BTC, so someone could buy cheaper coins.
I hope that BTC will reach $40k before year's end, that would be even more than I am hoping for.
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

according to me the bitcoin price till year will touch new all time high. it is expected to touch the mark of 30k$ atleast by the end of 2018. If we see all years charts, we shall observe that prices of crypto currencies usually drops in the month of january and february so does the whole market cap. the main reason behind this is people cashing out their money to collect their yearly profits. in march end and ahead, people will start reinvesting again and the market will rise higher than before reaching all new time high. so my prediction is minimum 30k$ by end of 2018 Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:18:55 PM

I think that bitcoin needs to reach its price plus decline and then rise and exceed 20k. The truth is that in the long term bitcoin maintains its upward trend.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

I still will hold on to the fact that there are some other hidden factors that dictates the price value of the Bitcoin. Well, I did say it can be about the 20,000$ and with a struggle. The introduction of altcoins will also affect the demand for bitcoin an the long run
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: