Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:20:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar(XLM) gonna be listed on BACE against Fiat! This is big! (Challenge BTC?)  (Read 78 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

Glad to announce that we can confirm our next listing, which will be going live on BACE: $XLM #Stellarlumens
Stay tuned to trade Stellar Lumens against fiat on a swiss based exchange.
http://www.bace.io

https://twitter.com/baceexchange/status/970679162263474176

How will this impact Bitcoin's position as the current main crypto currency "standard" vs Fiat moving forward into the future?

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

Won't do much, I would argue Bitcoin won't even bat an eye at this move. You think a fiat pairing is enough to usurp Bitcoin, puh-lease Tongue.

DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 3160

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

Can't find any info on trading volumes for bace.io so I'm assuming it doesn't actually have any yet.  Everything I'm looking at tells me it's a barely-just-launched exchange / ICO trying to make a name for itself.  Literally nothing about this is big. 
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

It is not enough for any crypto to get fiat paring if it wants to dominate and take over bitcoins place. What else does it have to do? Bitcoin has built itself a brand by being the number one, you can ask stranger on the street about stellar and not many will know what it is but higher chances are if you ask stranger about bitcoin - they have heard something about it. Next comes crypto paring as bitcoin is traded against all cryptocurrencies or majority of them and is often used as some kind of standard, we can see some exchanges implementing ethereum and NEO paring for exmple but it takes much more to overtake bitcoin at least from this moment.

Can't find any info on trading volumes for bace.io so I'm assuming it doesn't actually have any yet.  Everything I'm looking at tells me it's a barely-just-launched exchange / ICO trying to make a name for itself.  Literally nothing about this is big. 
It's pre-ICO hasn't even started yet.
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

Won't do much, I would argue Bitcoin won't even bat an eye at this move. You think a fiat pairing is enough to usurp Bitcoin, puh-lease Tongue.

I said "affect".. logically it does not automatically connote "usurping" or "dominating" BTC.

People keep being too emotional and jumpy when discussing about any competition against BTC.
Would just be interested to have a discussion to explore what will happen as BTC meets more competitors as a Fiat-to-Crypto point of entry into the future.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:15:42 PM

This could be very beneficial for Stellar, this currency offers a solid project to invest in 2018, has the support of 10 companies specialized in sending money, also has the support of more than 30 banks in the world. Additionally, the Stellar platform has the backing of the large IBM company which indicates that the project will improve the processes of sending and receiving foreign currency in banks worldwide.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

This could be very beneficial for Stellar, this currency offers a solid project to invest in 2018, has the support of 10 companies specialized in sending money, also has the support of more than 30 banks in the world. Additionally, the Stellar platform has the backing of the large IBM company which indicates that the project will improve the processes of sending and receiving foreign currency in banks worldwide.
Have you even checked this exchange? It doesn't exist, so stellar can't even be listed there because exchange is not there. However these guys seem to plan the ICO, tho I don't really see the point of their token unless you are big trader, so maybe this post was just an advertisement for the future ICO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: