Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdfunding platform to raise money for educational purposes  (Read 93 times)
Jitra (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:02:59 PM

I’m wondering if there are platforms using cryptocurrencies to raise money for educational purposes similar to Wishbone or GoFundMe.  For example, a couple of my nephews got accepted into summer programs at prestigious unversities (Harvard & Stanford) but they only received partial scholarships and their parents are not well to do.  Is there any cryptocurrency based platform (s) that can be used for such purposes?

csr.INPACTOR.com  ◁|▌ A NEW HUMANITARIAN ECOSYSTEM ▐|▷  theINCITEMENT.com
■■■■■■■■■■■■■   POWERED BY CSR Tokens   ■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

I’m wondering if there are platforms using cryptocurrencies to raise money for educational purposes similar to Wishbone or GoFundMe.  For example, a couple of my nephews got accepted into summer programs at prestigious unversities (Harvard & Stanford) but they only received partial scholarships and their parents are not well to do.  Is there any cryptocurrency based platform (s) that can be used for such purposes?

Why not use google..? Also, why use bitcoin or a cryptocurrency platform vs something like gofundme? Maybe talk to a bank since some banks will work with students and some wont start payments until sometime after they graduate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: