Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheating in signature campaign  (Read 291 times)
Zocadas (OP)

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:23:38 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 05:01:11 AM by Zocadas

Please have a look on this thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3071408.0

Edit: Thread deleted fortunately. Moderators are really quick.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sylanda

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

I am Sylanda

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:20:55 AM

Woooow, u got to get back on ur thread, its gone and lost... what's up hero.

Sylanda

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

I am Sylanda

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:21:46 AM

Send me a private message

Please have a look on this thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3071408.0

Members and higher ranks can apply! Only 1 spot at the moment, might need more people in the future.
You will not use your own account but mine. If you are higher rank, you have more chance that I will choose you, but anyone from Member and higher is welcome to apply.

I don't have enough time to write 15 posts per week so I need someone to do it instead of me so that I will get the tokens from signature campaign. I expect that tokens will be worth more than I pay you, but we will see, this risk is on me.

I will give you password of my other account but don't even think about stealing my account. I have Bitcoin address staked so I can prove anytime that account is mine, also the stolen account will be tagged with red trust and your account as well so they will be worthless.

Please apply for this offer only if you are interested in long term partnership, I need you for a few months. You can cancel but I would prefer if you stay for few months.

I will send you conditions about posts to private message but they are nothing special, like usual signature campaign (15 posts per week, 100 characters, no spam, no off topic, few boards are excluded...)

Payment is on Monday or Tuesday, first payment on 12th March. Payment is $20 per week payed in Bitcoins, it may change to LTC or ETH but probably not.

Apply here or send me private message, I will announce when the candidate is chosen.
I expect that tokens will be worth more than I will pay for your service but the risk is on me, maybe the tokens will be worth nothing on exchange.

$20 is not a lot but remember, you don't need to change your signature, you can participate in whatever campaign you like with your account and on top of that, you write posts with my account.

Some signature campaigns pay less than that, check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Zocadas (OP)

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:54:32 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 05:42:26 AM by Zocadas

Woooow, u got to get back on ur thread, its gone and lost... what's up hero.
Send me a private message

Then have a look on the date of this thread, jester. Are you the alt of comrade1917?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: