Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:01:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: buying PP accounts from deepweb ?  (Read 114 times)
MadGod11 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:42:22 PM

i dont know where to ask this question so i posted here !  Undecided

so i want to ask about, those who sell paypal accounts on the deep web where i found many sites such as PaypalCent or Paypal Bazar and many others,
i found those links on the hidden wiki, they sell for a example a paypal account with 200$ balance with a price of 55$ and many other account with diffirent
balnces and prices.

what guys you think about that ? and is it safe to trust and buy from them ?
 and so if there's really a possibility to find other trusted places making the same services would you please suggest !?

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

$200 loaded paypal account for the price of $55?
You know that's too good to be true, right?
Either it's a hacked Paypal account or it's a legit Paypal account but the balance comes from hacked Paypal/Credit Card.

You know there's a reason why it was placed on deep web on the first place Roll Eyes
I'd rather to stay away from these sellers, no guarantee when the account will be banned from Paypal.

If you need a legit Paypal funds you can hop on to currency exchange, many traders there with actual legit Paypal Funds than this sketchy Deepweb sellers
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:04:30 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 12:11:03 PM by kahc

i dont know where to ask this question so i posted here !  Undecided

so i want to ask about, those who sell paypal accounts on the deep web where i found many sites such as PaypalCent or Paypal Bazar and many others,
i found those links on the hidden wiki, they sell for a example a paypal account with 200$ balance with a price of 55$ and many other account with diffirent
balnces and prices.

what guys you think about that ? and is it safe to trust and buy from them ?
 and so if there's really a possibility to find other trusted places making the same services would you please suggest !?

Either scam or hacked PayPal, and to spend the hacked PayPal accounts you will need VPN and SOCKS5(from the same city).
Otherwise you will just be wasting your money.

As teddy5145 pointed out there's no guarantee the account will be spendable by the time you have purchased and received the login details.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:20:06 AM

It depends by what you mean by trusted. There are some places that actually offer "legit" accounts that actually contain the balance advertised, but you have to keep in mind that all of these accounts are compromised one way or another. Using the balance may come with legal repercussions. People typically use Bitcoin or other crypto in some capacity to help "wash" the funds, but it's always risky. I would highly recommend that you stay away from this.

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3269

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

balnces and prices.

If you pay the $55, then I hope it is a scam because you deserve it.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: