Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:23:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of XRPchat  (Read 221 times)
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

it's a discussion forum full of either completely delusional people, or ripple-hired posters.
I don't own any crypto except some XRP that I got for free when they were in beta, and I opened an account there and wrote that I'm skeptic about this coin because there's a lot of shady stuff around it, and everybody started attacking me. I kept asking for reason and a discussion based on facts and logic, but they just kept spewing crap on me. After a few hours all my posts were deleted and I was banned.
Now I see they are talking crap about Coinbase because of that tweet.
So if you are new and think about learning about XRP, stay away from that forum. All they do there is dreaming about lambos, making unrealistic predictions like XRP reaching $100+ and if anyone questions XRP they attack you.

Lol.  That is just how it is. Just accept it because there really are people that wanna dream about clear lies or deception than to take in the truth. If saying those things are what makes those people happy, then let them be. Maybe they are just blinded by the whole concept of pump like 2017. Oh well, just giving an advice.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: