Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 09:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need ZCL cpu+gpu miner ($4000+ profit a day)  (Read 250 times)
bigdownloads (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:01:48 PM

I have created a thread before about this, but the potential profits that could be made never really got through to anyone. So I will make a request here again, hoping one of the developers could pick it up this time;

Right now Zcash Classic (ZCL) is the most profitable coin (which is also stable) for mining. Therefore I am searching for a working ZCL CPU+GPU miner.

Now comes the good part: I own multiple websites where I provide free software to my users, averaging around 100-120k users monthly. If I only were to reach 10% of these users installing the ZCL cpu+gpu miner on their PC, the mining hashrate would be 750k+, enough for generating 4000$+ daily (before the BTC dip the daily profit would be 7000$, so it could go even higher in the near future).

So right now I need an experienced C++ developer who can create a stable and very efficient ZCL cpu+gpu miner, and to integrate it into my software. Effectively keeping it updated and working, I need a longterm partner for making good profits. If you can do this please do PM me, as there is real potential. Please do NOT contact me if you do not know how to do this as my time has been wasted the past 3 months by another coder, as eventually he couldn't deliver the product.  Thank you very much and regards!
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

I have created a thread before about this, but the potential profits that could be made never really got through to anyone. So I will make a request here again, hoping one of the developers could pick it up this time;

Right now Zcash Classic (ZCL) is the most profitable coin (which is also stable) for mining. Therefore I am searching for a working ZCL CPU+GPU miner.

Now comes the good part: I own multiple websites where I provide free software to my users, averaging around 100-120k users monthly. If I only were to reach 10% of these users installing the ZCL cpu+gpu miner on their PC, the mining hashrate would be 750k+, enough for generating 4000$+ daily (before the BTC dip the daily profit would be 7000$, so it could go even higher in the near future).

So right now I need an experienced C++ developer who can create a stable and very efficient ZCL cpu+gpu miner, and to integrate it into my software. Effectively keeping it updated and working, I need a longterm partner for making good profits. If you can do this please do PM me, as there is real potential. Please do NOT contact me if you do not know how to do this as my time has been wasted the past 3 months by another coder, as eventually he couldn't deliver the product.  Thank you very much and regards!

rofl most profitable compared to what? its not more profitable to than zcash,ethash so what are you comparing it too? cause as of right now its far less profitable then ETHhash coins and even some of the equihash its worth less, so I have to call bullshit on your comparison and you don't know what your talking about

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
bigdownloads (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

rofl most profitable compared to what? its not more profitable to than zcash,ethash so what are you comparing it too? cause as of right now its far less profitable then ETHhash coins and even some of the equihash its worth less, so I have to call bullshit on your comparison and you don't know what your talking about

Based on comparison on whattomine.com, an 750k h/s with an average runtime of 2h per day of my software, and 10k users 4000$ per day can be easily reached with ZCL (before the BTC dip it was 7000$ like I said). Also I just checked whattomine.com, and I see now Zcash is more profitable. As you can see it fluctuates really fast. So I need either a ZCL or Zcash cpu+gpu miner, that can be integrated in my software.
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

its usually worth less than zcash majority of the time with the exception of when it gets pumped that's it

also I have to say no one in there right mind is going to install some software so you can profit more, theres NO incentive to the user what so ever and even if there was theres no way you could even possibly make it worth there time

good idea making money off the backs of other people though.......NOT

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
bigdownloads (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:22:16 PM

its usually worth less than zcash majority of the time with the exception of when it gets pumped that's it

Well actually majority of the time it's actually worth more than Zcash, I've kept close eye on the cryptonight and equihash coins, and ZCL was by far the most profitable coin most of the time. Only coincidentally Zcash is more profitable than ZCL since 3-4 days.
bigdownloads (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

also I have to say no one in there right mind is going to install some software so you can profit more, theres NO incentive to the user what so ever and even if there was theres no way you could even possibly make it worth there time

good idea making money off the backs of other people though.......NOT

I offer free premium services to my users via my software, and they love my service. Daily 5-6k happy users, you can't speak for them so please refrain from talking if you don't know what your talking about. Also I never will intend to do mining on my users without my their consent, so everything will be done in a legal way.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1728

Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:35:50 AM

Most users are probably running old i3 CPUs which are very slow on Equihash also.

And most who own high end 1080Ti are probably mining themselves directly and wouldn't want to run your software.

Haven't checked the speed but most i3 hash at like 25h/s or so.

▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄██████████  ███████████████▄
████████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████
███████   ███████████████████
███████▄              ▀██████
████████████████████   ██████
██████   ▀██████████   ██████
███████▄              ▄██████
▀███████████████  ██████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
W E I S S
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀███▄
▄██▀░▄▄█████████▄▄░▀██▄
▄██░▄█████░░████████▄░▀██
▄██░░███▀░░░░░░░░░▀███░░██▄
██░░████░░▀██████▄▄████░░██
██░░█████▄▄░░░░░░░▀████░░██
██▄░▀███░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░███▀░▄██
██▄░▀███▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄███▀░▄██
██▄░░▀██████▄▄███▀░░▄██
▀███▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
PLAY2EARN
HOLD2EARN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
▀▀▀█

PLAY NOW  
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:31:52 AM

Somethings really odd and off about this post. Of all coins why ZCL which is equihash. I highly doubt someone who successfully runs "5-6k happy daily" users isn't even capable enough to do some google searching and find out what miners are available.

I feel like OP is fishing for someone blinded by the "$4000 per day" statement in an attempt to scam someone. That is only my opinion but if OP can name and prove his software then i will be mistaken.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: