Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 3Commas Account with $9,513 Balance for 0.2 BTC  (Read 404 times)
Lagrango (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:23:55 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 10:14:46 PM by Lagrango

Hello!

I am selling my 3commas account with a balance of $9,513 for 0.2 BTC. I won a video tutorial competition that was hosted by 3commas but they would not allow to me to withdraw the funds so I am simply selling my account at 75% off.

It comes with the email accociated with the account so it is completely secure.

I am looking for someone who trades with a high enough capitol to actually eat that number down. It would simply take me way to long to use $10,000 dollars worth of fees which leads me to find more value in selling it for half of its value.

The original competition ad can be found here : https://imgur.com/RaPMUSo

Their website : 3commas.io

If you are unfamiliar with 3commas, it is a web trading interface that connects to your exchange accounts. It provides many things you cannot find elsewhere like placing a take profit and stop loss for the same coin in the same click, trading portfolios, trade tracking, automatic copy trading, and many other very useful features.

You can find the video I won with here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upccz7XPEPo

Here are some pictures of the account

Whole Screen Shot : https://imgur.com/wS3UZML

Balance Close Up : https://imgur.com/abC6w2y

Referral Close Up : https://imgur.com/qCXqxq5

As you can see there are also currently 12 referrals on the account.

If the ad is still up then its still available. This will no doubt be one of the hottest trading interfaces of 2018.

PM or leave a comment if your interested.

Thanks,

Lagrango

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3046

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

The issue I can see here is that you may, after receiving your irreversible payment, contact the website, tell them you were hacked and regain control.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lagrango (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

The issue I can see here is that you may, after receiving your irreversible payment, contact the website, tell them you were hacked and regain control.  :/

I would never do that. After receiving the money. I asked how to withdraw. They said no and I said I would be selling the account. I truly feel horrible I "won" something that doesn't even help me. I trade with such little capitol it would take me years to use that 10,000 up.

Maybe even send a joint email to 3commas once purchased letting them know who is now the rightful owner of the account. I have been in email contact with them for a bit now so they know who I am and would certainly mark that down for me.

Please people no fud. Honest man trying to manifest some real capitol to trade with and this is what I have that is valuable.
hansng1988
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

Hello OP, please check your PM. Thank you.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

I want to get something straight in this transaction and kindly provide explanation as well.

If you are not allowed to make withdrawal which necessitate the selling of the account, how would the new owner be able to access because it won't be different of seeing an address with 10btc without access to the address or maybe I am missing something here.

Again, if you won a campaign, they are bound to honour such agreement if you had meet the conditions and would not deny you your prize without a tangible reason as businesses that are not outrightly scam, value their reputation more than anything. So, leaving the prize aside, won't the new purchaser face any issue because by buying you automatically inherit both the good and bad entanglements that comes with the account.
Lagrango (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

I want to get something straight in this transaction and kindly provide explanation as well.

If you are not allowed to make withdrawal which necessitate the selling of the account, how would the new owner be able to access because it won't be different of seeing an address with 10btc without access to the address or maybe I am missing something here.

Again, if you won a campaign, they are bound to honour such agreement if you had meet the conditions and would not deny you your prize without a tangible reason as businesses that are not outrightly scam, value their reputation more than anything. So, leaving the prize aside, won't the new purchaser face any issue because by buying you automatically inherit both the good and bad entanglements that comes with the account.

I know its confusing. But I do kindly explain to people that ask about the account.

You cannot withdraw or trade/invest with the 3commas balance. The balance is used to pay for the fees associated with the service. So if you understand that to create smart sells and smart trades using the interface they charge 0.25% of the total you are trading with.

"A commission of 0.25% of the amount of your transaction is charged for each Smart Trade or Smart Sell created. The use of infographics and portfolios, automatic balancing, in particular, is completely free." - 3commas

Say I own a $1000 dollars worth of TRX and I want to set a stop loss and take profit for my TRX using their service it would cost me $2.50. This is what the balance is used for.

If you trade in high volumes of money then the $10,000 dollar balance would be beneficial. But considering I trade with only like 2k it would take me a long time to use $10,000 dollars worth of fees.

"FYI: At present, the service credits $10 to an account upon registration, which is sufficient for testing and completing transactions with a total volume of $4,000" - 3commas

I'm pulling the quotes from their FAQ page "How much does it cost to use the service?" found here : https://3commas.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000228593-How-much-does-using-the-service-cost-

Don't get me wrong there are people using 3commas that are moving huge amounts of money and this account would be a perfect discount for them. The trouble is I don't know how to get my ad in front of those people! So I just posted on the big bitcoin forum and will let it float till it catches someones attention.

Again, if you won a campaign, they are bound to honour such agreement if you had meet the conditions and would not deny you your prize without a tangible reason as businesses that are not outrightly scam

Yes, I received and email from them saying I won the $10,000 and I was ecstatic. Jumping for joy. 8 hours later I get another email saying I will never be able to withdraw it and it is used only to pay for the service. I was very disappointed. I made the argument I didn't win any USD if I cant hold the USD in my hand. I realize now that they probably didn't actually give me any money. It was just key strokes in their program.

In the end... the catch is it would really cost you $10,000 dollars to achieve such a balance on your 3commas account so it still has value. Value to someone who will use the services with some real capitol.

Even though I didn't win actual USD I am still happy with my prize and grateful. You've got to be grateful and move on. So that's what I'm doing. Just waiting for someone to want a nice 3commas balance at a heck of a discount.

Good description?
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

I know its confusing. But I do kindly explain to people that ask about the account.

You cannot withdraw or trade/invest with the 3commas balance. The balance is used to pay for the fees associated with the service. So if you understand that to create smart sells and smart trades using the interface they charge 0.25% of the total you are trading with.

"A commission of 0.25% of the amount of your transaction is charged for each Smart Trade or Smart Sell created. The use of infographics and portfolios, automatic balancing, in particular, is completely free." - 3commas

Say I own a $1000 dollars worth of TRX and I want to set a stop loss and take profit for my TRX using their service it would cost me $2.50. This is what the balance is used for.

If you trade in high volumes of money then the $10,000 dollar balance would be beneficial. But considering I trade with only like 2k it would take me a long time to use $10,000 dollars worth of fees.

"FYI: At present, the service credits $10 to an account upon registration, which is sufficient for testing and completing transactions with a total volume of $4,000" - 3commas

I'm pulling the quotes from their FAQ page "How much does it cost to use the service?" found here : https://3commas.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000228593-How-much-does-using-the-service-cost-

Don't get me wrong there are people using 3commas that are moving huge amounts of money and this account would be a perfect discount for them. The trouble is I don't know how to get my ad in front of those people! So I just posted on the big bitcoin forum and will let it float till it catches someones attention.

Again, if you won a campaign, they are bound to honour such agreement if you had meet the conditions and would not deny you your prize without a tangible reason as businesses that are not outrightly scam

Yes, I received and email from them saying I won the $10,000 and I was ecstatic. Jumping for joy. 8 hours later I get another email saying I will never be able to withdraw it and it is used only to pay for the service. I was very disappointed. I made the argument I didn't win any USD if I cant hold the USD in my hand. I realize now that they probably didn't actually give me any money. It was just key strokes in their program.

In the end... the catch is it would really cost you $10,000 dollars to achieve such a balance on your 3commas account so it still has value. Value to someone who will use the services with some real capitol.

Even though I didn't win actual USD I am still happy with my prize and grateful. You've got to be grateful and move on. So that's what I'm doing. Just waiting for someone to want a nice 3commas balance at a heck of a discount.

Good description?

Thanks for the explanation
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16540

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

So basically they gave you a worthless prize, it has no real value, it's just something that doesn't cost them anything to give away. I highly doubt anyone would spend any money on this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lagrango (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

So basically they gave you a worthless prize, it has no real value, it's just something that doesn't cost them anything to give away. I highly doubt anyone would spend any money on this.

It certainly does have value. Value you to people who use the service. It would even have huge value to me if I traded with high enough capitol to use the balance associated with the fees. Some people are spending thousands of dollars for the service so of course people would spend money to have a big discount. Lets say a guy is about to add $4,000 to his 3commas account balance. Why wouldn't he just buy my account and get $6,000 of extra free use. I know the person who does buy it will already be trading with 3commas and trades high volume with high amounts. Fair enough? I mean I'm certainly not hiding anything about it so why add a bitter comment like that?

And your right it doesn't cost them a thing to give me that amount but for everybody else in the world who doesn't run the company it would cost them $10,000 to get that balance. So really the only people it doesn't have value to are the people who run the company and people who don't use the service.
Lagrango (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

Renewed, please review!
Lagrango (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

Back on the market! Comes with the email attached to the account. This website is becoming big with there bots and functionality. PM me if interested.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

This is the first time for me to hear about 3commas, @op did you try to search for supreddit for this platform ? it would be much easier trying to sell this account there, or even see if they have a telegram channel and try your luck their . You basically want someone already familiar with that platform .
Lagrango (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

This is the first time for me to hear about 3commas, @op did you try to search for supreddit for this platform ? it would be much easier trying to sell this account there, or even see if they have a telegram channel and try your luck their . You basically want someone already familiar with that platform .

Thanks for the productive comment. Yes I absolutely agree. There is no direct subreddit for 3commas which really surprises me. I am connecting to their discord and telegram channels to attempt a quick call out message there referencing them to this link. I know if I could get this in front of the right people it would definitely interest many. But I can’t think of the best way to do this. Sadly I doubt there are many avid 3commas users scrolling this obscure and specific forum category.
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

The balance is something similar to what you get as bonus balance when you deposit money into a betting account
You can not withdraw the money.Period
Lagrango (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

The balance is something similar to what you get as bonus balance when you deposit money into a betting account
You can not withdraw the money.Period

As stated clearly in earlier conversation. Yes it cannot be withdrawn. It is used to use the service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: