Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is it good anymore to put trust in intransparent lending plattforms??  (Voting closed: March 15, 2018, 10:50:42 PM)
No - 0 (0%)
Yes - 0 (0%)
Maybe - 0 (0%)
dont know - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all lending plattforms are going down now??!!  (Read 173 times)
TokenTheokoles21 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

Hello, i am an investor and startet also to invest in lending plattforms. I invested in dezember in mor lending ICO´s:

Unix-Coin, V-one,Gold-Gate,Eigencoin,Bitfincoin,

and now are only Eigencoin there with much problems and maybe scaming in mind and Bitfincoin will come out now early march in internal exchange. All other was Scam, GoldGate was suddenly no lending anymore but represent 1g of Gold yeah verry good if gold woul cost 10cent. So i think i found the only solution for something like lending but much more safer. I speak about to investing in an exchange, in an already big exchange wich have a verry good system. To pay the dayli Interests, they have a lotterie, a bet on bitcoin if the price will be up or down at a specifik time. And with the losses of these bets they pay you the interests, and to join this investment box you need to make 5 bets minimum after that you can join the investment box dayli interests bonus. If you win the bets you have also more than before and doesnt cost you anything. I just tried it now for a few weeks and it works perfectly i can everybody give the advise keep your hands off lending plattforms, if you need to do something like lending than at least on this big exchange with a realistic system. Here is the link for someone whos interesting at it  https://yobit.io/?bonus=iSuWM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoNOK
Copper Member

Activity: 286
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

Just do not do them, there are way too many interesting projects to follow.

tokenswim.com - token-permissioned communities on the blockchain
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:43:47 PM

i thought i was the only person that observed all that. the rate at which those programs go down in deflation of price makes me think there is something much more than the stunted growth in the price of bitcoin. i guess the structure put in place in the lending business needs to be revisited as they are becoming competitive also and that is also a possible cause.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:10:31 AM

the rate at which those programs go down in deflation of price makes me think there is something much more than the stunted growth in the price of bitcoin.
It's really flabbergasting that you guys still don't get it that Lending coins and their programmes are certified Ponzi schemes. The crash of bitconnectcoin early this year opened many eyes to what had eluded them. So, every other coin into lending also began to suffer the same fate of collapse. From regalcoin to Westerncoin, Hextracoin, Glasscoin, Westerncoin, Circlenetwork - these were the few I participated in- just name the rest, are sll seriously affected. It has nothing to do with Bitcoin dip in price.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

Forms of loans are downward trend compared to before. Because the interest rate of the bank reduced significantly, the policy to support loans from the state. So many people do not take private loans because of the high interest rates that short time. Moreover, getting a loan is now easier and quicker. For example, since I joined bitcoin I have had more high income.
marineboss

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Korean Syndicate / Translator

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

I think private lending (non-institution based, such as ETHLend for example) is more expensive than the market interest rates provided by both large banking institutions and state-run central banks. I mean, if you have the means to borrow and the collateral assets to say "Hey, you can trust me" to the lender, then why not go to the banks instead?

Plus, it's kind of scary to think you're borrowing or lending to complete strangers on the internet. How do you establish trust factors when everyone is out to make a quick buck?

▐ | ██ | ██ | ██ ||     DAOstack.io     || ██ | ██ | ██ | ▌
AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
lysha

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

Quite obviously lending business requires less volatile instrument than crypto.
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

I think this topic was to be posted on discussion board not on MEETUPS. Yet I want to help you answer it. Most lending platforms are based on a ponzi pyramid scheme and is not a sustainable business model. That is the reason why sooner or later , they get fold out from the market.
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

The continuous bad press has made community members uneasy and created a lack of confidence in the platform.
They received two cease & desist-orders which have become a hindrance for the legal continuation of the platform.
lysha

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

The continuous bad press has made community members uneasy and created a lack of confidence in the platform.
They received two cease & desist-orders which have become a hindrance for the legal continuation of the platform.

Are you speaking of some specific platform or in general?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: