Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your dice strategy  (Read 924 times)
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:37:31 AM

One of the coolest strategy. (Easy but slowly)
Base bet: 1satoshi
Payout: 10X
Onloss:100%
True that very slow but good strategy, woking!

crazy settings. 12 % on loss much better
starting bet : 5 satoshi.
still 70 losses in a row not that uncommon
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

One of the coolest strategy. (Easy but slowly)
Base bet: 1satoshi
Payout: 10X
Onloss:100%
True that very slow but good strategy, woking!

crazy settings. 12 % on loss much better
starting bet : 5 satoshi.
still 70 losses in a row not that uncommon
Well it seems sometimes you involve that crypto thing in your strategy. I am really shocked to see such people who are such fool that they don’t see the profits of bitcoin. Rather they bring them on a platform that is famous for loss. If somebody is interested to get some loss and to waste his money voluntarily, best source is to make sure you are good at gambling or join this world for new experience.
stabsee83

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

I am playing dice games for a while not with lot of money just only with small amount so I never followed any strategies here,just click the bet and it will show the win or lose,I don't think these is strategy available in online dice gambling right?

for me, it is better to play dice game without using any of strategy because I know I don't have a chance to win a big money in a dice game. so I better to enjoy the game only without thinking about the winning money because if I think that, then I can only case to be a winner and I can lose much money. maybe there were any strategies that will work in dice game but I am not sure that this strategy will work well in every time we play dice because I think the situations on the game will always change.
To me I think that it is one of the most difficult and risky way of making money. Dice game is totally depend on our luck, therefore at least we should make a planning and more important is to  have a limit for the amount to play dice gambling with.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

I am playing dice games for a while not with lot of money just only with small amount so I never followed any strategies here,just click the bet and it will show the win or lose,I don't think these is strategy available in online dice gambling right?

for me, it is better to play dice game without using any of strategy because I know I don't have a chance to win a big money in a dice game. so I better to enjoy the game only without thinking about the winning money because if I think that, then I can only case to be a winner and I can lose much money. maybe there were any strategies that will work in dice game but I am not sure that this strategy will work well in every time we play dice because I think the situations on the game will always change.
To me I think that it is one of the most difficult and risky way of making money. Dice game is totally depend on our luck, therefore at least we should make a planning and more important is to  have a limit for the amount to play dice gambling with.
If you try, there’s still a chance to win big and it’s not going to be always, there are ways to improve your chance and that is through strategy. It’s better to do something about it rather than not do anything at all. Game plans are a game changer, create your strategy and follow it strictly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

Just make double bet, when you loose, and make your win, then withdraw. In first round, it is very rare, if you have 10 red strikes, so you can make win fast, even today.  Wink
That is too much risky. If you will keep double your every strike, in fact no one know that what will happen, some time even your 15 consecutive strikes comes negative which cause a very big lost for you. So you need to make some limit and after that should play gambling.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

Just make double bet, when you loose, and make your win, then withdraw. In first round, it is very rare, if you have 10 red strikes, so you can make win fast, even today.  Wink
That is too much risky. If you will keep double your every strike, in fact no one know that what will happen, some time even your 15 consecutive strikes comes negative which cause a very big lost for you. So you need to make some limit and after that should play gambling.
Martingale? no.

Why martingale is PURE SHIT.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████