Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TMT Crypto Fund  (Read 189 times)
diezych (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

Hi, guys.

I've read recently about one ICO and want to share info and ask what do you think about it. They are still not presented on Bitcointalk.

The name of that ICO is TMT Crypto Fund. They have a site already: http://tmtcryptofund.com/ and they plan to make sale in the nearest future.

The main idea of that project is to make a kind of venchur capital which will accumulate investors money to invest in different ICOs. Team plans to make initial capital from crypto and funds. They want to invest in blockchain startups in the traditional venture capital fashion — offering cash in return for equity, before any potential ICO

Entrepreneurs promise that their tokens will be legally protected assets.

Instead of using common Ethereum as base blockchain TMT will use Waves.

Behind this project stay persons (German Kaplun and Artyom Inyutin) who founded one of most famous Russian info resources - RBC https://www.rbc.ru/. They are supported by Julian Zegelman and Igor Shoifot. You can read more details about them in this article from Business Insider.

Quote from article:

But in a twist, TMT's fund will have a cryptocurrency component to it. Of the fund's $60 million total, $45 million will come from traditional investors, or limited partners. Some of that amount has already been committed, Zegelman said. TMT plans to raise the other $15 million by selling its own cybercurrency tokens to outside investors. Those investors could then potentially buy and sell those tokens on public exchanges.

Picture from their site which describes business model:

I found next pluses for myself:

1. Known persons behind project
2. Company is going to take risks for customers

Also I've found some bad points:

1. They still don't have information about exact dates of ICO
2. Waves is unknown for me platform. Have you heard about any successfull  projects on Waves?
3. Their site doesn't seem well constructed.

Guys, I want to hear some thought about TMT. Have you heard about it, maybe read some articles or watched videos? Is it good ICO to invest?
jefbigbob70

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

For some reason I was not inspired by this answer.
FAQ in sait:
8. I invest in Cryptocurrency and make 100% returns, why would I consider your Fund?
Our fund’s mission is to help grow the blockchain ecosystem through a combination of impactful investments and hands on work with portfolio companies. Our crypto LPs have a unique opportunity to give back to the industry, responsible for potentially one of the most massive wealth creation events in history. Furthermore, being an LP in a fund gives you unique access to the Fund’s brand power and networking opportunities.
diezych (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

Guys, I found one article about this ICO: https://krypto-nachrichten.com/criminal-ipo-von-deutschen-kaplun/ It is in German, does somebody of you speak German?

With help of google translate i understood that information here is about some illegal actions from founders of TNT Crypto Fund with their previous investment company. As I understand they made some dummy companies to show visibility of successful investment to their fund.
ScoobyDo

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

Grin Shocked Roll Eyes OK, so I got interested in this ICO, coz there are tons of their PR materials on the net...

And as there are tons of scammy cryptofunds with nonames as CEOs and such, I got interested in this one, as these guys at the very least have some prior investment and even VC experience...

So, I started digging and I came across this very interesting blog: https://tmtcryprofund.wordpress.com/blog

Although, it is clear, however, that this blog is somewhat prejudiced against these TMT dudes, I should say that the amount of negative info on them got me thinking - what of some of it is true?

I guess, my question is - can someone corroborate the negetive info in that blog? I'd much appreciate of ppl who are knowledgeable in this affair, will comment here RSVP Undecided
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

Still no whitepaper or pitchdeck yet and after looking at the website it is still hard to discern what is the purpose of the token and why they need a crowdsale.
ScoobyDo

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

Word up, bud, I see so many scam ICOs coming from Russia, what is it with them?

The rest of the world is already fed up with all kinds of scammy crowdsales, are russians only starting to get a taste?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: