Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Having STEEM? I offer x-steem/day for service  (Read 153 times)
mikje (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

Hi,

I hope you are in on STEEM, because this beast is going to take off this year (larimer-tripplet).

Anyway, if you have an account on steemit and have a decent amount of steem, I offer several steemtokens/day to delegate your steempower to me.

The more steempower a member has, the more influence he has on the forum (choosing wich posts get on top etc.)

Delegate your steem to me. I pay x-amount of steem each day (i send it daily to your wallet) as long as you delegate.

Delegating= the steem stays in your wallet but its power is assigned to me.
You can undeleagte any moment if you like to sell your steem or whatever you want to do with it.

This way you earn dividents every day without needing to look at it and I have more influence on the platform.

If you are interested please tell me how much steem you have and contact me. We can start right away Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:34:10 AM

I expect nothing less than STEEM exploding this year
I'm fairly tempted to make another investment...

Well, I understand what your trying to do and I'm already delegated to users with the same concept

What is your offer? How much are you looking for and what type of payouts can I expect?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
mikje (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:43:08 AM

you can expect daily payements to your wallet in steemtokens.

Depending on what rate you like to see we can work something out I hope.

If you wanna share how much steemtokens you can set available for deleagtion, pls tell me or pm me. What rates do you delegate at now?
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:48:51 AM

I was into Steem long ago and have a little bit of Steem and Steem Power. But, it seems, a lot have been changed in between. Can u please tell me what can I do with these unused assets?

mikje (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:05:20 AM

Well, I understand what your trying to do and I'm already delegated to users with the same concept

What is your offer? How much are you looking for and what type of payouts can I expect?

depending on the rate, I can use quite some. like a few thentousands of steempower if possible, if you only have a few thousand thats fine aswell. let me know something Wink

question: does a reply also show up in your feed when I dont quote? (see reply above Smiley )
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:23:05 AM

I was into Steem long ago and have a little bit of Steem and Steem Power. But, it seems, a lot have been changed in between. Can u please tell me what can I do with these unused assets?

Yeah, a lot has changed on Steemit. Some good, Some bad...

Well you could power it down and sell it, obviously. Otherwise you could go over to Steemvoter and set up an autovoting bot to gain curation rewards through voting. Or you could delegate it like the OP speaks of and get some daily kickback (Be careful when using delegation tools and entering your key information)

Or I would highly suggest using Steemit again if you already have an account.

depending on the rate, I can use quite some. like a few thentousands of steempower if possible, if you only have a few thousand thats fine aswell. let me know something Wink

question: does a reply also show up in your feed when I dont quote? (see reply above Smiley )

What Is your plan with all of this SP?

Anyways, 10s of thousands can carry a hefty charge. Thats alot of power and, I suppose, responsibility. People pay good money for SP loans of that size.

Currently I get ~1 Steem per day/ 1,000 Sp delegated. I only have a few thousand available too

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
mikje (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:38:16 AM

Yeah, a lot has changed on Steemit. Some good, Some bad...

Well you could power it down and sell it, obviously. Otherwise you could go over to Steemvoter and set up an autovoting bot to gain curation rewards through voting. Or you could delegate it like the OP speaks of and get some daily kickback (Be careful when using delegation tools and entering your key information)

Or I would highly suggest using Steemit again if you already have an account.

What Is your plan with all of this SP?

Anyways, 10s of thousands can carry a hefty charge. Thats alot of power and, I suppose, responsibility. People pay good money for SP loans of that size.

Currently I get ~1 Steem per day/ 1,000 Sp delegated. I only have a few thousand available too

A few thousand is good enough

I need it for projects boosting for friends, building following by upvoting comments, boosting hotsectionposts etc...

I want to launch a project I am working on aswell.

Anyway, if you could do those few thousand (all you are willing to do) that would be great.

Is it ok for you if I offer 0.9 steem/thousand steempower? 5K sp would pay you 4.5 steem/day. I send each day (sometimes 2 days at once in front when I wont be online.)

I must sleep now, heading to work in the morning.

If you want you can delegate already to @brothermic (steemitaccount)

I'll check in the morning, and make the payement already when received.

Hoping for a smooth cooperation here.

Good night!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: