Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling items online for Bitcoin or crypto  (Read 3214 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

It is good to know that you are planning to sell your goods for the exchange or payment for bitcoin or etherium. It is a win-win solution to our crypto hodlers. You will be paid through bitcoin or eth while you are promoting the cryptocurrency to the people.
For sure it is best decision, this is great time and great way to start your bitcoin business journey as we can sell and buy goods using bitcoin as payments, it will surely be effective for bitcoin growth, this way more people will get to know about bitcoin, people will take interest in buying goods using bitcoin as payments resource, this will solve a lot of economic problems.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
scoin9

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

Selling items online in exchange for Bitcoin is a very revolutionary idea, as this would help improve the use cases of Bitcoin. Many people now trade with BTC and most have easy access to it these days, in terms of exchanging Fiat for BTC, so your business would certainly benefit from the use of BTC.
UniQue7

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

Is it a good idea but it's risky because not a lot of people Would mess with bitcoin unless is a guarantee they get what they want and if they don't they get the money back if they get scammed So who really knows.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

Hey dudes hope you are well. I sell a lot of things on Craigslist. I am now planning on putting a couple things up and saying I accept btc or eth along with the greenback. Wondering if you guys have tried this. I
That is nice thinking to making "investment" and at the same time not putting "real" money that we strore in our wallets, for me this way could lead to X times bigger income that you could earn from selling those things.

MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

Let's give a try for SciDex crypto project. I love this crypto a lot and already invested some of my money there.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

Hey dudes hope you are well. I sell a lot of things on Craigslist. I am now planning on putting a couple things up and saying I accept btc or eth along with the greenback. Wondering if you guys have tried this. I

No, i haven't try that one but since the internet is full of crap, you don't really want to get involved on it most especially it's online. Have a deep research regarding a site you didn't know yet and read for some feedbacks or comments about it and its service because you might end being scammed.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

I am very happy with your idea. this will make it easier for bitcoin holders when buying goods online. moreover this will make everyone know about bitcoin. because not a few also people who do not know about this digital currency.
Fresh boy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

This is a great idea since that is the original purpose of Bitcoin. However, it is premature to say that many people will opt for it – since the use of Bitcoin as currency is not prevalent, as compared to cash.
profdetected

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

The sale of items for bitcoin or crypto is an excellent idea and is gaining in popularity. Not only are items now sold for bitcoin but also many sites that provide online services also sell such services for bitcoin and crypto.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

No, i haven't try that one but since the internet is full of crap, you don't really want to get involved on it most especially it's online. Have a deep research regarding a site you didn't know yet and read for some feedbacks or comments about it and its service because you might end being scammed.
No it is not like this mate not all the sites are scamming but most of them are for our relaxation so that we can get a chance of having easy transaction, it is good business for all of us, we can sell anything as most of people whom I know are thinking to start online business now, according a research now all over the world almost 99% of business is on internet now, so try your luck and start your business.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

In fact, many businesses and retailers in the world have accepted bitcoin and crypto. In the current development trend of the blockchain industry. No need to worry about the development of bitcoin and crypto to online commerce. Many projects are under way. And we can order our favorite products for crypto needs. That is also the trend needed today.
hav0k
Copper Member

Activity: 68

We are Renesis Community !

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

I once posted an AD on Craigslist and gave option of crypto payment and they kinda removed it. That was few years ago. Sad reality is that it is easy to get away with it as compared with paper money so scammers post fake items sometimes .

Part of Renesis Group but most importantly , part of the community !
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:34:28 AM

Such services are developing in my country. Most young entrepreneurs are rapidly adopting Bitcoin payment. I see this as a positive move and if we all try this, this may be the key to mainstream adoption
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

Many people follow this method for selling goods cross borders . It makes payment much smoother and less fees to transfer . some people use it to save taxes also .
so you can try this if crypto is not banned in your country because if it is banned then you have to sell it in black market and your sale will be deemed illegal if you show in books .

Marveill

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

I am very happy with your idea. this will make it easier for bitcoin holders when buying goods online. moreover this will make everyone know about bitcoin. because not a few also people who do not know about this digital currency.
The main purpose of bitcoin is this that you use it for your shopping online and pay them from your blockchain wallet. Bitcoin is not for earning money as many people think of, but actually bitcoin is for use as your regular currency. When you use your bitcoin, demand fir it will increase and more people will buy bitcoin to use it for their shopping. By this way it will prevail in the world.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

The greatest problem hindering the acceptance of Bitcoin and other cryptos by online merchant is the volatile nature of cryptocurrency. There is also the problem of security and compexity. However, with the level of awareness now, it is a matter of when and not if crypto will become accepted by online merchants
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:51:14 PM

Such services are developing in my country. Most young entrepreneurs are rapidly adopting Bitcoin payment. I see this as a positive move and if we all try this, this may be the key to mainstream adoption
The use of Bitcoin and crypto to pay for items has been applied quite a lot in the world and it is quite effective and is becoming a trend in the future. This has confirmed the status of cryptocurrency in the current economic era 4.0.

mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

It all depends on what you are selling-it is pointless trying to sell very low value items with BTC, however larger ticket items will definitely get some interest. There was / Is a site selling luxury items and property for BTC, just watch the rates closely. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

Online shopping mix with cryptocurrencies is already trending since the boom of bitcoin. But i don't really into buying items online using my cryptos because i can use money instead. My cryptos is only for investment in long term.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

It's a very interesting idea. I think the more people use cryptocurrency in everyday life the better. If I see a seller who wants to sell something for cryptocurrency and I like this product, I will definitely buy it. The fact is that the more people use cryptocurrency the more expensive it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: