Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:29:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling items online for Bitcoin or crypto  (Read 3222 times)
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

There are many online markets accepting BTC, Alibaba for instance if I remember correctly. Crypto should be accepted in more and more stores going forward
Delmore

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

it is a good step to be able to use your expertise that can make something unique and you can sell by accepting payments using bitcoin and that will make you get lots of bitcoin and can be a fun new business place.
It is very good idea. By this way you will promote both your business and bitcoin as well. When you accept bitcoin and you tell your customers about cryptocurrency and if they do not know what crypto you will better is understand them. Then they will also think about buying bitcoin for using them for their shopping. I appreciate your work. Keep it up and you will definitely succeed.
HatsuHatsu
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

it's a good idea man. you can get more coin by your selling
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

When shopping with crypto money increases, the use of crypto coins will become more widespread. You've taken a good step for the crypto world, but what we need is for corporate companies to accept crypto coins for payments.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

I've tried only once to buy something for mBTCs on the forum, but I was scammed, the item, in my case it was iPhone 5s, simply wasn't send. But I hadn't experience of buying something on other places, since that time buying with crypto payment is kinda taboo to me.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

I think that is a very right choice because by buying something that you can pay using bitcoin, it can make you get a lot of bitcoin. don't be afraid of the bitcoin price movements that are currently falling deeply.

batusangkar87

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

It is help not only to you and also to the community. Your plan also encourage people who have business accept bitcoin ot cryptocurrecny.  You can accept bitcoin and altcoins to pay you because both is good for the payment Undecided
Pecinan

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

This is a good service, and from my side I suggest to open an online store that accepts bitcoin. What you initiate at present in small scale will get you good income long term as the future is gonna completely functional over the blockchain technology which is the key for our cryptocurrency. Grin
HaradaTomoyo

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

it's a great idea. i always think about the website where we can buy or sell anything by bitcoin
Efiraboy

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

I look on Craigslist all the time now. There are usually about 250 items for sale at any one time. But I have not bought anything yet. When I do I bet the seller will be shocked to get an offer in BTC.
Don’t be over excited on this. When you use your bitcoin it will be normal and everyone will use bitcoin even in their local market. If you really want to shock the seller you should use your bitcoin today, then may the seller get shocked. In the near future using bitcoin will be normal as regular currency today. There is nothing to arrogance in using bitcoin.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

it is a good step, that way you can get a lot of bitcoin without having to buy bitcoin or buy mining tools, by selling items to have bitcoin is a very smart step, develop the potential you have and create various kinds of bitcoin accessories so can have more order increases so you can get bitcoin easily.
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

This is a good service, and from my side I suggest to open an online store that accepts bitcoin. What you initiate at present in small scale will get you good income long term as the future is gonna completely functional over the blockchain technology which is the key for our cryptocurrency. Grin
It is very good. I really appreciate your struggle for bitcoin promotion. If more people like you also start accepting bitcoin, the value of bitcoin will rise more rapidly because people will know the importance of bitcoin and finally they will also put their money in bitcoin to use it in the world without any exchange and converting their local money into the required one.
Small_Man_Big_Thoughts

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

it's a great idea. i always think about the website where we can buy or sell anything by bitcoin
In this day it is easy to star such services. Everybody has internet in his cell phone and they can buy anything in the world and can pay from their Blockchain bitcoin wallet. Now the world is really a global village and for bitcoin and other cryptos there are no borders between the buyer and seller. They can contact each other in seconds and can deal. Reliability is must.
chinhpv828

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

Have you used it to buy or sell anything yet?
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:50:22 AM

This online sale with bitcoin or crypto payments is an improvement and if this continues to be done then public confidence will increase and Crypto is not a scary thing anymore. but online purchases that need to be considered are the rules of purchase and payment because we don't see them directly

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Grimjule

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

In this day it is easy to star such services. Everybody has internet in his cell phone and they can buy anything in the world and can pay from their Blockchain bitcoin wallet. Now the world is really a global village and for bitcoin and other cryptos there are no borders between the buyer and seller. They can contact each other in seconds and can deal. Reliability is must.
It is great idea and by this way more and more people will use their coins. When I want to use cryptocurrency instead of paper or fiat currencies I will definitely buy some bitcoin and thus the market cap will increase and so will the price. People will also come to know the benefits of cryptocurrency and those who do not want to put their money in crypto, will forced to buy some coins.
Ourplealis

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

This online sale with bitcoin or crypto payments is an improvement and if this continues to be done then public confidence will increase and Crypto is not a scary thing anymore. but online purchases that need to be considered are the rules of purchase and payment because we don't see them directly
Till today I never used my coins because in my country there is no facility to use my coins and in other countries I didn’t use because I don’t need anything of my use. I want to make big money in the future and for that I will hold my coins for long time and will sell them when the price goes high and high. Anyway it is good that somebody sell his items for cryptocurrency. He is taking part to improve cryptos.
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

It is great idea and by this way more and more people will use their coins. When I want to use cryptocurrency instead of paper or fiat currencies I will definitely buy some bitcoin and thus the market cap will increase and so will the price. People will also come to know the benefits of cryptocurrency and those who do not want to put their money in crypto, will forced to buy some coins.
It is good not only for you but for bitcoin and its users as well. By this way more and more people will come to know about bitcoin and its benefits. It will also promote your business, because online selling will enhance your earning limits and you will find customers all over the world. I really appreciate your struggle. You should continue and never quit.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

It's a very good idea to buy goods online, and it will make it easier for those who want to buy your goods using good bitcoin, eth or other coins.

I think for bitcoin its has been accepted as payment in the amazon.com, but not sure of it just a thought because amazon is selling nano wallet, and Asic miner or antminer if I'm not mistaken, then in some online they accept ethereum, Xrp, Bch and Ltc. But mostly bitcoin was accepted as payment in traditional business on different merchants then few in online shop.
bristi_

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:39:27 AM

Hey dudes hope you are well. I sell a lot of things on Craigslist. I am now planning on putting a couple things up and saying I accept btc or eth along with the greenback. Wondering if you guys have tried this. I
Very unique idea, let's do this!

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: