Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling items online for Bitcoin or crypto  (Read 3223 times)
Garenjohnnytre

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

it's a a good Grin idea. in my country. they use bitcoin very long time ago bro
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

There are so many sites which are already receiving cryptos in exchange for their services. It will be very good to see you amount such people so as to help inform the general public.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

Hey dudes hope you are well. I sell a lot of things on Craigslist. I am now planning on putting a couple things up and saying I accept btc or eth along with the greenback. Wondering if you guys have tried this. I
There is no doubt that you are brilliant and clever. I like your decision. Although I am not the seller of any kinds of service to take the payment in Crypto, you did great decision for the future. I hope, you will proud one day for taking this decision. Best of luck for the all time.

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

when you sell products that are used to search for bitcoin or other cryptocurrency it is a very good step because you will certainly be able to get a lot of bitcoin and your business world will be wide because I am sure you will receive buyers from various countries because payment can use cryptocurrency or bitcoin.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

Hey dudes hope you are well. I sell a lot of things on Craigslist. I am now planning on putting a couple things up and saying I accept btc or eth along with the greenback. Wondering if you guys have tried this. I

Ya, thats a very innovation thinking from you. Everybody who are connected into cryptomarket should believe like you that crypto can make our life more and more easier and digital currency can be use in every sector in our daily life. By believing this market will be also u-tern. So go ahead and best of luck.
Turst1974

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

There are so many sites which are already receiving cryptos in exchange for their services. It will be very good to see you amount such people so as to help inform the general public.
The time has started that people are using their coins in international markets. Gradually the whole world will eventually use only bitcoin or cryptocurrency for their needs. I like to use my cryptocurrency all over the world. I am anxiously waiting for the time that all the people in the world will use only cryptos and other currencies will disappear from the market.
roorgelak

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

There is no doubt that you are brilliant and clever. I like your decision. Although I am not the seller of any kinds of service to take the payment in Crypto, you did great decision for the future. I hope, you will proud one day for taking this decision. Best of luck for the all time.
It is good and I really appreciate your hard work. You will definitely succeed in the future. Your selling items online for cryptocurrency is a step towards innovation in global market. When more and more people start accepting bitcoin and Altcoin for their online selling, the use of crypto will increase and in the future one day people will use crypto as their regular currency.
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

Selling items online for bitcoin or crypto is not already new because i am also one of the people who buys items online using my cryptocurrency like bitcoin but only on trusted online shop.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Santoshi_my_God_

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

The time has started that people are using their coins in international markets. Gradually the whole world will eventually use only bitcoin or cryptocurrency for their needs. I like to use my cryptocurrency all over the world. I am anxiously waiting for the time that all the people in the world will use only cryptos and other currencies will disappear from the market.
Yes that is right, I think that the trend of purchasing and selling items online are now increasing. I hope that very soon we will have all the opportunities to use bitcoin for different prose both online as well as even in our local shops. In fact it is totally depending on the interest and increasing number of crypto currencies.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:24:00 PM

Yes that is right, I think that the trend of purchasing and selling items online are now increasing. I hope that very soon we will have all the opportunities to use bitcoin for different prose both online as well as even in our local shops. In fact it is totally depending on the interest and increasing number of crypto currencies.
Even now in some areas bitcoin is being use for different purpose. Some are using it as an investment and some are using it to buy goods, so it is increasing, try to make it business, sell goods online for payment of bitcoin, people are happy to use bitcoin more than fiat as it is very easy to use and reliable to carry so it is the reason why more of people are willing to have cashless society.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

Selling items online for bitcoin or crypto is not already new because i am also one of the people who buys items online using my cryptocurrency like bitcoin but only on trusted online shop.
I can see that most of the online stores are accepting bitcoin for shopping in their store, and I think that there are very little number of shops who may be giving opportunity to people to use Etherium or other altcoin for shopping there. There I think that in current tie bitcoin is the best option for people to use for shopping online.
WilliamCrum

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:27:24 AM

Ya, thats a very innovation thinking from you. Everybody who are connected into cryptomarket should believe like you that crypto can make our life more and more easier and digital currency can be use in every sector in our daily life. By believing this market will be also u-tern. So go ahead and best of luck.
It is good and I appreciate your hard work. You are promoting cryptocurrency and doing good job. Gradually more and more online sellers will start accepting cryptocurrency as their payments. People will also take it easy and using crypto will bring innovation in the world. Sending and receiving money anywhere in the world will be easy. The only thing needed is trust.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

my online store accepting cryptocurrecy over 1 years ago, i am not withdraw them when price btc moon on december 2017.
i thing crypto currency payment are good even i have trouble with paypal because many people scamed me. i sell digital goods product, when i sent account and pasword, my custumer disputed me and get it back they money paypal. cryptocurrency like bitcoin don't have feature dispute like paypal.
NoobyIntellecutual

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

I don’t know the process of online shopping. First you will send then your money and then they will send you the product or first they will send you the product and then you will pay them. Will both seller and buyer trust each other? The main question is that. If there is no problem and issue for this thing then it is good idea and by this way you will promote both bitcoin and your business as well.
akshay_khoyani

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

That was an amazing idea. even you sell any products and accept BTC against it then please tell me your website or products links I want to buy it.
isislow

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

its a good idea ! but you'll need a site to do that . will be much better and easier . good luck with what you do !
StarFeederTopMider

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

Online shopping mix with cryptocurrencies is already trending since the boom of bitcoin. But i don't really into buying items online using my cryptos because i can use money instead. My cryptos is only for investment in long term.
Cryptosupermen

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

I never tried it before, but i will. Did you do it? How was result?
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

I bought something online using Bitcoin, but I did it a few months ago, before it was banned from using bitcoin or altcoin in my country, I hope all countries legalize the use of bitcoin and latcoin because I feel comfortable using it compared to using money

pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:11:07 PM

the easiest and fastest way to sell or buy items online with crypto with many advantages and conveniences. and what is more profitable is that there is no tax regulation on the purchase and sale of goods with crypto and this means we can buy without tax at a low cost, without any administrative deductions and also fast
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: