Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling items online for Bitcoin or crypto  (Read 3197 times)
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:49:35 AM

That's a great idea for using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin as payment for selling items. There are already some online shops that uses bitcoin as payment but offline stores seem to be rare at this time. Bitcoin awareness in many people are still low and this is reason why offline stores that accept bitcoins are still few. Online selling continuous to be popular around the globe and some of the well-known shops are already accepting bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:41:59 AM

That's a great idea for using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin as payment for selling items. There are already some online shops that uses bitcoin as payment but offline stores seem to be rare at this time. Bitcoin awareness in many people are still low and this is reason why offline stores that accept bitcoins are still few. Online selling continuous to be popular around the globe and some of the well-known shops are already accepting bitcoin.
Here in our place, there is a store that accepted bitcoin and ethereum using a QR code in the offline store just like a coffee shop and drug stores, I think some countries also have this. Selling items and accepting bitcoin as of now are very common and I think that was a good start in a world of cryptocurrencies to be well known more and have a mass adoption on it. Offline or online item selling that accepts bitcoin is very common and no doubt it will continue using by some entrepreneur businessman.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:59:37 PM

I myself have never thought about this selling or buying goods using bitcoin,After I read this thread, apparently there are still many that can be used with bitcoin,Buying goods with bitcoin is very beneficial to each other,
Well I am surprised to see that you did not use such good facility till now selling of items and buying goods with online using crypto is the most enjoyable purchasing and marketing ever, as when you buy something in a market and you get some coins in return so It contributes in making profit for you, so be confident and try this because we are in digital era already you need to practice it.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:27:00 PM

Would be good for centralized marketplace, however it's bad to buy or sell items on peer-to-peer marketplace because it will take a longer time to do bitcoin transactions, but for other crypto I think there is no problem. Crypto marketplace in my opinion can help adoption much as people will need products everyday especially food.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:23:44 PM

If it is placed in a decent place it is very good, because outside there is still asking whether you can buy goods with bitcoin or crypto,All items can be bought and sold with a note of also applicable government rules,Because every transaction will be detected
  This is best place to sell or to buy goods we want in our life we can buy anything with it bitcoin but I think it depends on the place your live as if you are living in a place where cryptocurrency is allow to use so government will not put any tax then we can buy or sell anything, I like to open a shop for online selling of clothes I think it will be profitable business.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 07:16:53 PM

Hey dudes hope you are well. I sell a lot of things on Craigslist. I am now planning on putting a couple things up and saying I accept btc or eth along with the greenback. Wondering if you guys have tried this. I
I haven't bought things online with BTC yet, but I will look into trying this features if definitely there will be a platform where this activities can take place and secondly have a good security and as well as a 24/7 customer service.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:12:31 PM

There is simple solution for this. Im in E-commerce for several years now and I can say that anyone can do this in simple terms. Prestashop as E-Commerce platform offers this option. Selling items for bitcoin. It have integrated module for this, also simple set up with receiving address and simple is to work. Off course only for setting basic shop and adding items for additional task need to hire some developer and this is quite cheap for some small amount per hour.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 08:45:31 PM

Selling items online is much easier, and rather than looking for any of the websites to list items it is good to create own marketplace website with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies acceptance. Already there were more projects for the same, one among similar such that I came through is bitstash. What we create online as a marketplace now isn't gonna profit now, but it assure with long term profiting as people using bitcoin keeps growing.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:55:12 AM

Selling items online is much easier, and rather than looking for any of the websites to list items it is good to create own marketplace website with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies acceptance. Already there were more projects for the same, one among similar such that I came through is bitstash. What we create online as a marketplace now isn't gonna profit now, but it assure with long term profiting as people using bitcoin keeps growing.

Selling and buying bitcoins seems very much easier for the users but the selling items for bitcoin is rarely available not all the places. You just need to find sites where e-commerce services has been done.
In this service i know purse.io site is been working for long term to gather the users to buy items on Amazon via them...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:03:18 AM

Selling and buying bitcoins seems very much easier for the users but the selling items for bitcoin is rarely available not all the places. You just need to find sites where e-commerce services has been done.
In this service i know purse.io site is been working for long term to gather the users to buy items on Amazon via them...

Whether the purse.io website will start delivering the products around the world or they restricted to some specific countries. Amazon online shopping is every where but recently I heard very soon they are going to accept payment in terms of bitcoin.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:11:27 AM

I haven't tried it but I think it's a good idea, accept BTC and ETH as a payment tool, even though the value isn't too big
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:53:07 PM

I suggest you sell basic needs, or at least those that are often used by the community, and again add payment options, not only Bitcoin or ETH, maybe you can add XRP or Litecoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: