Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy bitcoin for someone else?  (Read 1148 times)
mineko

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:32:09 AM

That's okay for you to do, and you can make purchases and trades on your friend's bitcoin in your leave, and it's very good what if you do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Talib24

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

I do not think that at the current time it is necessary to conduct any investments at all with bitcoin, the cryptocurrency market is too unstable now,
although this is your business.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:17:18 PM

I think it's legal and it's okay, it's important that you take full responsibility for your friends money so your friends will not feel disadvantaged.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

I think it's legal and it's okay, it's important that you take full responsibility for your friends money so your friends will not feel disadvantaged.

I agree but just to make sure that you are not deceiving your friend on doing it and you both agreed on what will happen after you get your profits from it because what you did will certainly complicate things.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

legit if I think, we want to trending or buying to certain parties, as long as we get bitcoin is not a problem, because it is one way that we can do business bitcoin world or other digital currency

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

I think it should be okay if you take full responsibility, and if you benefit from your friends money and it is very fun for you to do.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:12:11 AM

You can do that and I think it's okay for you to use, and you can earn from your friends money you use in purchasing bitcoins.
Mala65

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

Personally, I prefer to buy BTC from reliable sources. I always use https://buycoinnow.com/. Low fee (4,99%) , good support and transaction security give me a guarantee of a good investment.
martinkay550

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

It's better to teach your friend how to buy Bitcoin on his own. Messing with someones money often creates unnecessary problem you want to avoid.
Yusuf_Jay

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:18:51 PM

If you really care about your friend better to tell him everything, and teach them how to play in the market. I’m not saying that you idea is illegal, its legal as long as you are committed but again teaching him about cryptocurrency is the best thing that you can do, let him enjoy the cryptomarket.

I agree with this, I think this idea is the most appropriate and wise way for you and your friend.
Give him an understanding of the cryptocurrency market, that way, there will be no problem later.
zagu

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

it is better to invest in the bitcoin rather than just the person you took. because there are so many scammer in crypto today.
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

I did . My friend doesn't know that how to deposite, how to transfer. So he gave me the money and he wanted me to buy some coin for him. And I did it for him. İt is legal I said him every movement honestly.

saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

no matter what person you know with bitcoin you can buy, but it's better to have your bitcoin invest. but if you only buy someone you know it or that you trust. There are so many scammer in the crypto so be careful.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
zagu

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

Just take care of scammers, you can buy btc with whatever it has, but I only advise you that you know only to prevent the scam from being called.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

For your own safety it is better to teach your friend and help him.  He does not know what kind of swindler and wants to launder money.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

It's better for him to first understand bitcoin, how it works and how to actually deal with it. But if he's on a hurry better document everything. Also it would be best to pay all necessary legal taxes and alike.
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

I do not advise you to do it yourself, better teach him and let him do it yourself.
Jennifer_Elam

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

Tell your friend to figure it out himself. It's his 1000 pounds to lose if he wants to take the risk, not yours. It's not that difficult, he can find lots of information online about how to do it. You can even walk him though it step by step and show him which wallet to use, which exchange, etc.

Essentially this is the same as a friend sending you money to buy stocks, another currency, commodity, etc. It's being done on his behalf, so it's perfectly legal. He just should do it himself so he can accept full responsibility for his money.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

We can very well do so as long as the guy is not from a country where they are not allowed to do crytpo tradings. Besides this, any crypto currencies can be bought for anyone. Teach him or her how to purchase and trade the coins in the future.         

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:04:54 PM

It's okay but I wouldn't touch others money.

I'm off with this type of transaction, you can give him instructions on how to set up and exchange's account and buy it on his own.

why do you take others risk?
And take the blame when his friend sees no progress with his money.

Signature for rent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: