Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:32:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support the Use of Bitcoin as a National Currency?  (Read 832 times)
jamiebear

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

Yes, it would be very convenient to everyone if it will be supported in a country. hopefully someday they can minimize the volatility and market manipulation that is happening from time to time and fix the speed and fees of transactions. The taxation would be the real concern that I see that will be the main conflict if it will be used as a national currency.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

While it is good news for Bitcoin users/hodlers that countries allow the use of Bitcoin as a means of transactions within their border, what will be your position if a country decides to take a step further by using Bitcoin as its national currency?
Yeah dude It would be very supportive if it happens,easier and does not take a long time in transacting by scanning the barcode in the product packaging.I want it to happen cause if I'm shopping then the seller does not bother having to return the money left over groceries.
I don't agree with you. The legalization of bitcoin will not give us anything good. Paying taxes is only part of the negative consequences of legalization. What prevents you now use bitcoin to pay for goods and transfer transactions abroad? Legalization is only needed to facilitate people's access to Fiat. If you are supporters of Fiat then why do you need bitcoin? Do you want to sit on two chairs with one ass? No way!

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

No, I don't think that bitcoin would be efficient to be a national currency of a country. I would prefer to have a fiat or real money for everyday use. I think that bitcoin would be impractical to use for micro transactions, like buying your everyday needs. In my opinion, it is better to leave it as it is, bitcoin as an investment, and real money for everyday use. But, my mind is open for changes.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

I do not think there will be governments in a country willing to replace their country's current legal currency with bitcoin.
it will be very inconvenient, besides bitcoin still not eligible to be made as the currency of daily payment.

No government indeed will accept that competition and so the earlier some of the posters on this forum forget about that illusion the better. Bitcoin was made to liberate all of us from financial freedom and not to be in competition with fiats all over the world or replace them so lets use it when we find the need and let fiats also serve their purpose.
I think you were going to say Bitcoin was created to liberate us from the financial bondage, imposed on us via fiat money! It goes without saying that the governments would not support anything capable of eclipsing fiat money because that would mean shooting themselves in the leg. Be that as it may, cryptocurrency does not need nor seek to displace fiat money to be able to function effectively.
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

While it is good news for Bitcoin users/hodlers that countries allow the use of Bitcoin as a means of transactions within their border, what will be your position if a country decides to take a step further by using Bitcoin as its national currency?
yes i support bitcoin as a national currency,because all transaction we made outside or inside country has become faster and easier because we don't need to convert the currency to the country that we transact.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

Yes I am a big supporter of bitcoin because  that causes it change my life so much it help me to move on every single days when I'm down
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:42:44 AM

Of course ever since I knew bitcoin in my life was so much trusting in it as much as I could to support bitcoin what his plan was to improve as I was just supporting his side.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

No, i don't support this idea because national currency must be national!government of your country should have influence on the currency. It's more stable situation for country.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:50:07 PM

it will never happen. it's just too dangerous and impractical to pin a whole economy on something totally beyond control. bitcoin will be a complement to a national currency. replacing it would turn out to be impossible to make a success of. too much instability and uncertainty.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:52:46 PM

I think ill support it if my country can access a n advance technology and internet.  But in the present case i think it is impossible to make it mose specially in the country because not all can access because of the rural places and not enough resources to engage with.
Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

I dont see that happening in my country right now, maybe in the next few decades, you know why? In my country, most of the people are still illiterates, and the few literates dont know much about cryptocurrency.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:05:16 AM

Let me ask you first? Will you be happy Then ? do you know what will happen ? Or what will be the consequences if btc being announenced to be the national currency or legalized??
Here that will happen. All the people who are dealing with unethical work or earned by doing ilegal works then his or her money will be turn into white monet from the black money.  
Smuggling rate will go high. Mone will convert into btc for shure arms import or drugs import in exchange of btc will make your national money disaplear. The Highest inflation rate will make country to come down at her own feet.
Dont dream for unsusual things.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:45:21 AM

Making bitcoin as a national currency is a great step for me. And i definitely support it.
As a one who involved in bitcoin industry there is a big impact to me that bitcoin will be national currency.
It will easy to expend it nationwide without any accusing of anyone.
syflt

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:47:27 AM

I think bitcoin as a national currency may not be a good idea for the economic market, and it may be better to exist as a second currency.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:51:14 AM

Bitcoin has a limited supply to use as a national currency in many countries price will increase exponentially if this adaptation will happen its very risky to every holders because of its volatility Im in favor of using a digital coin as a national coin but not bitcoin they have to create new coin for every government.   

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:53:40 AM

Making bitcoin as a national currency is a great step for me. And i definitely support it.
As a one who involved in bitcoin industry there is a big impact to me that bitcoin will be national currency.

of course all of the people will mostly support it because everyone loves bitcoin and how much more if bitcoin became popular all over the world not just on our own country. i will gladly support bitcoin thru it and i will do such campaigns or any means of advertising in order to spread the word bitcoin to the world. although there is still some haters to it because they dont believe on bitcoin or they never heard of it before but i guess they will just get used of it as soon as their government introduces it to them.
loyt93

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:32:30 AM

I support the use of Bitcoin in my country, but it should not be the only currency. The traditional currency still has its existing value, because the degree of development of different regions of a country is different, and people's cultural level is also uneven. Not everyone can easily use new electronic payment methods. Bitcoin can better enrich payment methods, but it cannot be the only payment method.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:41:02 AM

I strongly support if bitcoin became the national currency of a country. With admit in one country alone, the price of the bitcoin stabilises in the market
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

I am the resident of country India where the BTC is not yet centralized and government declared that they are not responsible for any kind of losses regarding BTC ,so, I guess this would be biggest dream of every bitcoiner that BTC will become the national currency because there are millions of advantages with the bitcoins and the economic market of the future is very much depends on BTC and will definitely become the national currency.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

That's sounding more like someone is day dreaming! At any rate, it's worth the note that the governments that dabbed Bitcoin and entire cryptocurrencies as criminals playground are unwilling to change their stance today or anytime in the future. The question begging for answer is, is it the same governments that would turn around to make Bitcoin their national currency or it's another?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: