Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: imagine an effective system  (Read 171 times)
Minnasan (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:05:24 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 04:41:55 AM by Minnasan

I will discuss about this forum ..

1. Many people who post with the same title and topic, (arguably similar) like "btc like digital gold, can btc crash, there will be another beat btc and other"
2. Too many questions they have to answer themselves (by newbie) like "how to get services, what is a merit system, I am new in this forum someone can help me, and others" (not this they can find themselves if they often read on this forum)

and there are many other things I mentioned above but here I will not discuss it, have you ever thought of upgrading this forum system to avoid such things "like upgrading a forum machine" (unlike merit system)

this is just what I imagine, when someone will post a topic with the same title or topic, the forum will work automatically and issue a statement "this post is similar to ..." (while show up another existing post with a similar topic) and below it appears the options "keep posting" and "cancel post".

To be honest I realize that I am new to this forum, but have you ever wondered how hard it is for new people to create a post that has never been discussed by others (I am experiencing this problem),
would not it be easier to create a post that has not been discussed (because if it has been discussed, it will appear that statement and will not make you think twice before posting the same topic)

so posting with the same title or topic will not appear too much, that's what I imagine all along, what do you think???

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

1. Many people who post with the same title and topic, (arguably similar) like "btc like digital gold, can btc crash, there will be another beat btc and other"
2. Too many questions they have to answer themselves (by newbie) like "how to get services, what is a merit system, I am new in this forum someone can help me, and others" (not this they can find themselves if they often read on this forum)

and there are many other things I mentioned above but here I will not discuss it, have you ever thought of upgrading this forum system to avoid such things "like upgrading a forum machine" (unlike merit system)

this is just what I imagine, when someone will post a topic with the same title or topic, the forum will work automatically and issue a statement "this post is similar to ..." (while show up another existing post with a similar topic) and below it appears the options "keep posting" and "cancel post".

To be honest I realize that I am new to this forum, but have you ever wondered how hard it is for new people to create a post that has never been discussed by others (I am experiencing this problem),
would not it be easier to create a post that has not been discussed (because if it has been discussed, it will appear that statement and will not make you think twice before posting the same topic)

so posting with the same title or topic will not appear too much, that's what I imagine all along, what do you think???

Your post is like 1246 others. Shit title, moaning about merit and a newbie member.. use this forum for reading, stop trying to earn from it, then in 6 months with all your new crypto knowledge start posting and you will be up to your nuts in merits before you know it

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:25:45 AM

This is a good idea, to reduce the occurrence of a similar topic in the forum but that would require the system to distinguish if a newly created thread has the same thought as the others. If the forum can make it in such a way that if a similar thread is to be posted and they could show it to the poster so that he/she can be directed to that thread instead, that would be great.
Minnasan (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:31:05 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 04:44:38 AM by Minnasan

Your post is like 1246 others. Shit title, moaning about merit and a newbie member.. use this forum for reading, stop trying to earn from it, then in 6 months with all your new crypto knowledge start posting and you will be up to your nuts in merits before you know it

I apologize before, but I post this not to ask for merit or otherwise I'm just talking about a system that might be more effective so that the same post is not too much. I like the merit system because it encourages me to try harder, and this post is just something I imagine, and i know this forum and read here about a few month ago, but in my country got banned so i dint have to create account bitcointalk and i get this acount from my friend a week ago and if u dont like my post, just report it, im here just for share my opinion and ask about it...

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:44:57 AM

I apologize before, but I post this not to ask for merit or otherwise I'm just talking about a system that might be more effective so that the same post is not too much. I like the merit system because it encourages me to try harder, and this post is just something I imagine, and i know this forum and read here about a few month ago, but in my country i dint have to create account bitcointalk and i get this acount from my friend a week ago and if u dont like my post, just report it, im here just for share my opinion and ask about it...

Why did you purchase this account? Why not start from the beginning like most other members? Also can I ask where are you located?

Minnasan (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:04:01 AM

I apologize before, but I post this not to ask for merit or otherwise I'm just talking about a system that might be more effective so that the same post is not too much. I like the merit system because it encourages me to try harder, and this post is just something I imagine, and i know this forum and read here about a few month ago, but in my country i dint have to create account bitcointalk and i get this acount from my friend a week ago and if u dont like my post, just report it, im here just for share my opinion and ask about it...

Why did you purchase this account? Why not start from the beginning like most other members? Also can I ask where are you located?

i don't purchase this account, i start from 0 activities, my friend give this account because he see me very seriously learn in this forum and i dont ask him to give this  account to me.. and i from indonesia and sorry if my english was bad

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:15:11 AM

i don't purchase this account, i start from 0 activities, my friend give this account because he see me very seriously learn in this forum and i dont ask him to give this  account to me.. and i from indonesia and sorry if my english was bad

but why? why not start your own account? also why are you here? for bounties and sig campaigns? or are you here to invest in bitcoin?

Minnasan (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:30:03 AM

but why? why not start your own account? also why are you here? for bounties and sig campaigns? or are you here to invest in bitcoin?

i was tell u before, that in my country no one can sign up a new bitcointalk account, i don't know the reason(but people lucky and can sign up)... i'm here for learn the information that i dont know before and to discuss about what the other people and i know, and yes bounty is my second reason why im here... and if you want to know more about me, just PM me, and if you dont like this topic i will delete this topic...

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

i was tell u before, that in my country no one can sign up a new bitcointalk account, i don't know the reason(but people lucky and can sign up)... i'm here for learn the information that i dont know before and to discuss about what the other people and i know, and yes bounty is my second reason why im here... and if you want to know more about me, just PM me, and if you dont like this topic i will delete this topic...

so 1st reason is really bounties - so you have an account that you didnt start - come in here starting to moan about merits.. not a great start to being a member

solovev

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

I have seen such features being implemented on some of the leading questions answer websites and I am sure the staff here has all the qualifications to implement this here. But you know one thing, we do not deserve such special treatment.

I was really impressed when the admin introduced the merit system after so much planning. But then new members started cursing the merit system and calling it garbage and all. If they were making such posts on any other forum, they would have got banned in minutes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: