Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEX ICO & YOUR OPINION  (Read 159 times)
chanhcia (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:59 AM

hey all
i've read an excited ico launching in april, 2018. It's NEX - NEON EXCHANGE - the first decentralized exchanges based on NEO platform with support of off-chain scaling. it's higly supported by NEO dev team and NEO council, it will complete NEO ecosystem
i really want to know your opinion on this ICO and wonder if i hold NEX token for long time or just flip it
many thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:10:55 AM

Thank you for information.  Do you have links for social for this ICO?
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

hey all
i've read an excited ico launching in april, 2018. It's NEX - NEON EXCHANGE - the first decentralized exchanges based on NEO platform with support of off-chain scaling. it's higly supported by NEO dev team and NEO council, it will complete NEO ecosystem
i really want to know your opinion on this ICO and wonder if i hold NEX token for long time or just flip it
many thanks

It does sound good and anything based on the NEO platform seems to get good momentum. I will have to do some research into this myself. But the idea of a decentralized exchange on NEO platform sounds good to me. The question whether to hold long term or flip i'm not to sure of the answer but I would think it would be a long term hold unless it hits a price you're happy to cash out on with good profits.
Thank you for the info.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:42:05 AM

This is an ICO project based on NEO. This project intends to establish a decentralized exchange. I am very optimistic about this project, and the NEX project has no private sales, which is a good signal.

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

The most exciting and promising ICO is the BITSCHOOL ICO project. Since education is the fundamental basic need of an individual so im sure that it is the best eay to learn through the use also of new technologies so as the delivery mode instructions could be online or it could be the use of Electronic-learning. If you are having sons and daughter and you want to make sure their learning in the ways of using the latest technology the. invest here in BITSCHOOL and learn about one on one tutoring or peer tutoring. The objectives of this project is to help students who have difficulties in learning. If you wish to know more about the BITSCHOOL ICO project the. visit the website. with the link provided below:

https://www.bitschool.io
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:55:32 AM

hey all
many thanks

For this valuable information I'll say thank you, so many ICO make me confused because they have " similar " concept and facilities. Most of them fail and rest only stuck with low price and volume. If NEX supported by NEO it's great, at least I can get big picture. I'll start prepare my self for this ICO project and try to take a part when launching. Once again thank you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
chanhcia (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

hey all
many thanks

It does sound good and anything based on the NEO platform seems to get good momentum. I will have to do some research into this myself. But the idea of a decentralized exchange on NEO platform sounds good to me. The question whether to hold long term or flip i'm not to sure of the answer but I would think it would be a long term hold unless it hits a price you're happy to cash out on with good profits.
Thank you for the info.

in my opinion, i will my this coin for the next 6 months and follow every team's step. if it's out of the roadmap, i'll quit
cryptorip

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

I've also been watching this project closely. Since the ICO details were just released not long ago, wondering what people think about the lottery system they've decided to go with. Could be a good way to increase demand when it's introduced to exchanges (If you are selected in the lottery, that is).
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

As I don't hold neo and don't plan to hold it, I am not interested in it.
It's only interesting if you are into neo.
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:39:52 PM

I'm really excited about it. The team seems A+, the hardcap is not too high, its some heavy names behind it, its backed by the NEO community, no signs of a quick flip ICO, cross blockchains transactions are planned, etc, etc...

Here is an interview with one of the founders:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZVpUuKD0ms

I'm just worried it will be tough to get into this ICO.

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

I was following this project nas well.To my knowledge there isn't any good decentralized exchanges for Neo tokens now. With icos on neo platform picking up , I think this token would do good

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:08:03 PM

Waiting for more info about project and documents

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Pages: [1]
  Print