Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era?  (Read 2227 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:25:33 AM

The banking is not important in this bitcoin era because the era of bitcoin is the bank itself and we can just store our money to the cryptocurrencies that we like and that will become the bank for us and it is important for us to secure our cryptocurrency wallets so we cannot lose any of our money because it is a bit riskier than banking because you are the one who is managing your money.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

The banking is not important in this bitcoin era because the era of bitcoin is the bank itself and we can just store our money to the cryptocurrencies that we like and that will become the bank for us and it is important for us to secure our cryptocurrency wallets so we cannot lose any of our money because it is a bit riskier than banking because you are the one who is managing your money.

everything is not as easy as you say. Banks are part of the economy of a country, if a country decides to stop its activities in the bank, it means the government must make changes to the economy as a whole. After all, bitcoin adopters around the world have not even reached 5%, maybe too soon to talk about banks will be useless or not important.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

Yes, banking is still important and no one is opposing it but banks should not try to control the wealth of their customers (which is happening again and again so far). Bitcoin and blockchain are all about decentralization and optimization of the process of the tasks that banks were supposed to do with the low fees and time. Bitcoin is not getting popularity because Bitcoin is a great innovation but it is because banks are harassing their users in one or more ways. Soon, we will see blockchain based banks where it will vanish the traditional banking systems.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

Actually our traditional banking sector is still very important for now since we do not have mass adoption of bitcoin yet and we still need the services of bank for most of our financial transaction until the time cryptocurrency will totally take over.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
Of course, even during the development of the crypto currency, banks will continue to play a huge role in every state. No state can do without banks, banks are actually part of the state system of government. They provide financing for the country's economy, lending to individual industries, and participating in monitoring the implementation of the country's budget. Crypto currency for various reasons, including due to its large volatility, can not perform these functions.
Evgenius1283

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

Banking is as important as it was before Bitcoin, because the era of Bitcoin is still only in its infancy and for the further development and functioning of the global economy Banking is very important today.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
Banks still remain even though we are engaging into new form of currency. We still be needing banks as mostly people are converting their tokens into fiat money. We know banks are getting aware crypto development and I"m sure that they are just making some adjustment that they couldn't be affected so much for it.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

yes of course bitcoin is still important and still needed but it is not becoming the most widely used because most banks are only used to withdraw assets only from profits earned from trading bitcoin altcoin.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

I believe yes, banks have vital role in our country as well and people known it as a place to store their earnings. People who don't have enough idea about bitcoin still rely in banks because they believe that it still works as a perfect place to keep their earnings.
Tylev

Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:40:26 PM

Banks are important in any state and in any era. Without banks, the state can not function fully. Banks have a very important role in financing the country's economy, fulfilling its budget. These functions can not perform crypto currency. Therefore, the crypto currency will only go in parallel with the national money of this country and with the existence of banks.
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

It is true the bank is still in need even though there is already bitcoin Because with the bank we can withdraw the funds we get from the results of trading and doing bitcoin mining, bitcoin is closely related to this bitcoin because they need each other.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:53:53 PM

Banks are still important, because bitcoin is an investment and if you dont want to invest all your money in bitcoin then you should put it in banks.

If you gonna put all your money in bitcoin then you are at risk because all investment should take a risk, we dont know what happens in the future, so better secure your money and dont investment it all.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:48:39 PM

Actually our traditional banking sector is still very important for now since we do not have mass adoption of bitcoin yet and we still need the services of bank for most of our financial transaction until the time cryptocurrency will totally take over.
In this modern era the tradition will hug you to death or in simple words a big loss, wastage of time and high transaction costs. The only way through which we can save our hard earned money and save the high transition costs and the further more is our expensive time; is to adopt and cover ourselves with Bitcoin in order to avoid and get rid of such nonsense tradition that will lead us to death.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

for sure banks are still important as not everyone knows about crypto and as they do not have any central so people can`t trust them too much, but I hope in near future banking would be extinct.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

Of course, without banks, i am sure that no one was gonna buy bitcoins.. there has always been a theory over banks and bitcoins, and we all are aware of that.
Anyway, i prefer both, i would not like to see banks/bitcoins dissapear.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:00:46 AM

Banks are outdated to me.They only take money from people to enrich themselves but banks cannot teach people how to make money.The use people hard earned money for loans and enjoy the benefits all at the expense of the owners.They are never grateful for the customers money that they are using for their advantage.We must come together and kick banks out of the system and let cryptocurrency reign.Where they  will be no taxes,no long queues and no delays unnecessarily.

equoboy

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:31:58 AM

Banks has a important role in our society, and i think its hard to determine if it will eliminate someday because of digital money. And besides, we also use banks to withdraw here right?
dekafee79

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:29:14 AM

Yes, I think. The bank is still very important. Banks are still used by many people and are still useful and anything that is used and useful will remain important for as long as they continue to be the same. and the "bitcoin era" doesn't have to change that. a bank is a financial institute that gives certain services for money and bitcoin is a new form of money so they can simply change the type of services they are offering. The banks still be used to lending and short term saving.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:46:14 AM

Banking is still important in the bitcoin era because some people will be afraid if there money will be put in the digital world ,they might think of something bad to their money in the internet , that is why many are still trusting the banking method, so it is still important ,even bitcoin is popular.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
--DarkSecrets--

Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:47:08 AM

Banks has a important role in our society, and i think its hard to determine if it will eliminate someday because of digital money. And besides, we also use banks to withdraw here right?
That's right, how many years that banks exist and being used by almost all people living on earth. It is important for them and for us nowadays even we are bitcoiners its good to have some fiat in emergency which we can safely kept if unexpected things happens on our account or wallet. Bitcoins is an investment and still different from the money that we use in our daily lives without converting bitcoins to fiat and withdrawing it.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: