Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era?  (Read 2228 times)
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

I think the same, cause till some people are using money and they are doing transactions using their currency it is important  to have someone who will look after that, in future maybe we will end bank era and start new crypto world.
dinar99

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

It is true, Bank still important in the bitcoin era, The Bank will still play a role as usual. Although a lot of the things that hindered his journey. maybe, big banks will create a  new crypto in the future.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

Of course yes.the banking world is still in the need.the existence of banks are very regulated and protected by negara.bank have a separate role in regulating the circulation of cash in a country.
You could be right but for me it is not like this, today it is new age where people want something new and something exciting, banks can keep money only safe but it will not earn you profit or it will not increase high, but in bitcoin if you put your money it will remain safe but at the same time it will grow as well, you will not have to go and cash your money from bank, we can directly use bitcoin to pay for good, so I think now banking system is getting board and old way of saving.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

Yes, bank is still needed in bitcoin era. Besides not all people are aware of what bitcoin is all about. And here in my country in order to buy bitcoin you to deposit in bank or any store that will change your fiat into bitcoin.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:58:54 PM

Yes, bank is still needed in bitcoin era. Besides not all people are aware of what bitcoin is all about. And here in my country in order to buy bitcoin you to deposit in bank or any store that will change your fiat into bitcoin.
Yes banking is important for every country because a country economy is handle with bank so that's why bitcoin transaction is control with banking and we can receive our payment, so we can save our money in bank because it will never steal but we will invest in bitcoin not in bank because bitcoin will give us best profit than bank.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:35:04 AM

Traditionally, banks have played a very important role and are the places where companies have demand for loans to carry out their business. But nowadays, besides borrowing from banks, You can mobilize capital with ico so bitcoin still plays a very important role
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:43:10 AM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

Of course, The bank is still very important in the bitcoin era. I think the bank is still needed by society in a country anyway. although in the future bitcoin or digital era will be more phenomenal but will not really undermine the banking system. Yes, the state needs banking to manage money and other resources. Old people prefer bank than bitcoin. I think.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:54:35 AM

Why do I need a bank if I have a crypto currency? What does the bank have to offer such that it can not do this crypto currency? Banks only create unnecessary problems. They are completely subordinate to the states. Crypto currency allows you to transfer unlimited amounts of money quickly and without regulation
While I agree with this you must understand that we are an exception, most people are not ready to stop using banking services just because something new and better has appeared, you need to understand that many people accept things just as they are, they do not think about new ways of doing things, so as long as what they are doing works for them they do not have any reason to try any change.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:03:41 AM

In the far future banks will be the secondary option of people in terms of storing funds, if you just imagine banks will used your money that youve deposited to them and then the interest rate for a year is too LOW, unlike here if you store your money it can earn couple of dollars  in a day so it is not impossible that banks will be the second option in the far future.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:08:23 AM

be careful when you are going to invest in altcoin, because now a lot of new coins that appear and it is not necessarily a promising project.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

today the bank is important because not the entire world population know about the world of crypto.
maybe if the world's population already know crypto is to maybe people no longer use banks that only benefit the country and people who work there only.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:38:01 AM

It is possible to replace the bank need a process and a long time because waiting for the legalization process of a country.
it is possible for bitcoin security to be superior to commercial banks.
maybe in the future there will be cooperation between commercial banks with bitcoin

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
aleksei_chizhov

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:14:03 AM

Traditional commercial banks are a good choice for traditional businesses. New financial technologies are a good choice for e-business, cryptocurrency, crowdfunding and other things like that. New financial technologies complement and don’t replace traditional technologies.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

The banks are still important. because we need the infrastructure of the banks. maybe it will not be necessary in the future. When we use bitcoin widely in shopping, we do not need a bank.
Nope for now until whenever, we will be required to use fiat by the government, so the bank will continue to live because of it, of course the government will have a new version of a means of payment to compete with bitcoin. while bitcoin? bitcoin does not have any power against the government, so I think the bank will still exist because it is supported by the government
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

The banks are still important. because we need the infrastructure of the banks. maybe it will not be necessary in the future. When we use bitcoin widely in shopping, we do not need a bank.
That's right, Bank is still important for us though Bitcoin became the King in this world, Because when we want to Withdraw Bitcoin of course we need a Bank to withdraw our money.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

Of course! Bank is still very important. Bank and Bitcoin are incomparable and they both have different benefits.

In Banks, you will find safety of your money that no can steal from you because that is protected and insured in the event of bankruptcy but that is the worse scenario. However, the interest rate is very low.

In Bitcoin, you can earn so much money if the price is bullish but you may also incur so much loss because in digital currency trading. The return on investments are high but it has higher risks to lose everything.

For me, both Banks and Bitcoin are very important for the growth of our nations so better to use their benefits suitable for your needs.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

I think so, the bank has its own system work and its own rule we all know that bitcoin though popular as it is, but still not all country are using bitcoin only few so far and so we we still be needing bank and as for the people who haven't know bitcoin yet and ist usage they would prafer to use bank as simple as it is.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

The bank has long existed and we can not deny the position as well as function of the bank with the socio-economic development to date, but now there are more bitcoin has added support. Investors as well as companies carry out production and business projects
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:53:20 AM

There is a market share for everyone. Banks will be the preferred network for much older people who are not capable to handle their own financial affairs. The people who still need face-to-face interaction with people, to solve their problems. The younger generation wants a much faster network that suits their fast paced online life and Bitcoin is filling that need.

Bitcoin also gives younger people independence from authority. You might be too young to handle your financial matters when you use Banks, but Bitcoin makes no distinction with age.  
But there’s the possibility of the older people to use Crypto, many parents have jumped in this field whether they are tech savvy or laymen with technology but smart in looking at investment opportunities.

sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

Of course, The Bank still important in the bitcoin era,  the bank has its own role in a country, its small example as a container for lending capital, other credits. Bitcoin for investment and payment system in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: